Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Ashu I think the evil Basus will send Ani out somewhere and try to get Tejas to do the sindoor daan when he is not there ,h but as soon as it is revealed it is Tejas ani will walk in.

I am confident that the makers have enough sense to not have Ani stand by when he knows it's Tejas!

exactly… making him stand there when he knows it’s Tejas just makes no sense… & these people forcing it asap.. seems like he’s not there..that time..,so they want it to happen before Ani shows up…or it will be his last min entry to throw the sindoor from his hand.,
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ashu I think the evil Basus will send Ani out somewhere and try to get Tejas to do the sindoor daan when he is not there ,h but as soon as it is revealed it is Tejas ani will walk in.

I am confident that the makers have enough sense to not have Ani stand by when he knows it's Tejas!

If its going to be same as promo, J will walk off while Ani stands like a statue. If that happens his character is butchered for me.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Here Jhanak is main character… so they want her to fight by her own & push them & walk off I guess

Lollolika thumbnail

Even if he doesn't do something atp and J walks off, I would like to see if he's still want to marry that evil woman's daughter seeing all of her planning and plotting smiley7

Edited by Lollolika - 5 months ago
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly… making him stand there when he knows it’s Tejas just makes no sense… & these people forcing it asap.. seems like he’s not there..that time..,so they want it to happen before Ani shows up…or it will be his last min entry to throw the sindoor from his hand.,

Or typical itv grab the sindoor and do the sindoor daan himself! 🤣🤣

I hope not, but Kuch bhi ho Sakta hai!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Sweta I think it's the angle of shot. Ani will not be in the frame when the scene airs. The camera mostly will pan only to the mandap and Krushal is standing there mostly and I am hoping so that Ani can intervene and stop the wedding. It will be such an injustice to the character they built for the 150 past odd episodes if he stood back and let this happen when he knows that it's Tejas standing there!

Really that is what I was saying today in EDT ... They can show Jhanak strong no doubt on it ...but Anirudh definitely has role in this climax else it is all waste .Rather than love confession and realisation this is very important .I hope they dont mess with this ...

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Even if he doesn't do something atp and J walks off, I would like to see if he's still want to marry that evil woman's daughter seeing all her planning and plotting smiley7

Exactly. He needs to grow a pair and break it off with Arshi after seeing how her mom and her pushed Jhanak to marry that criminal

Edited by Mridzy - 5 months ago
Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Really that is what I was saying today in EDT ... They can show Jhanak strong no doubt on it ...but Anirudh definitely has role in this climax else it is all waste .Rather than love confession and realisation this is very important .I hope they dont mess with this ...

Yeah definitely it's gonna be out of his character. Indeed Jhanak should be strong but it doesn't mean that the person who risked his everything to save her from that criminal will just sit and watch this in front of his eyes, doing nothing. It wouldn't make sense at all

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ani has to take stand. If not what ever progress he has in his character goes to drain

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I guess it will be on Wednesday episode...tomorrow they will leave us with a cliffhanger

I feel they will do it till friday ...this is their biggest climax after the fake article revelation ..it didnt leave much impact now lets see how this will turn .

This should actually be a turning point in the story ...and for us moksh from pagal house and family . A small mistake will drop down the show and will lose its viewers ...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 months ago