I don't like whenever he said I love Arshi 

blood comes out of my ears 

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I want to ask u all one question 

Plz give me proper answer 

When n how Anirudh deeply fall in love with Jhanak because we all see how protective possessive he is for Jhanak 

1. Jhanak is only his responsibility n they both call their marriage fake n drama 

2. According to Anirudh Rahul is Jhanak's BF n they both r in love with each other 

3. He is too much sure about his love for Arshi because they r in relationship from long time n their marriage on the card 

How can a person falling in love with someone who has already a BF n he himself has a GF finance 

I can't understand 

possible ha Kashmir mein use pyar ho gya ho. Kyunke koe kise se jealous nahi ho sukta jab uske lia feelings na hon. Ya may be woh apne rishton ko lekar possessive ha. Kea keh suktay hain. 😌

Inshort he never loved arshi may be he like her ub kis reason se don't know. Ya phir log engaged hotay hain fiance ko as a life partner dekhte hain to attachment ho jaate ha. 😌

Real love aik he se hota ha jitna woh j ko lekar emotional ha itna arshi ke lea nahi dekhasmiley36

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When n how Anirudh deeply fall in love with Jhanak because we all see how protective possessive he is for Jhanak 

1. Jhanak is only his responsibility n they both call their marriage fake n drama 

2. According to Anirudh Rahul is Jhanak's BF n they both r in love with each other 

3. He is too much sure about his love for Arshi because they r in relationship from long time n their marriage on the card 

How can a person falling in love with someone who has already a BF n he himself has a GF finance 

I can't understand 

Simply speaking.. the heart wants what it wants.. that is the reason why many people fall in and out of relationships.

Ani understands his plight very well.. he has been in a relationship with Arshi for quite sometime.. but he has fallen in love with Jhanak now.. he knows the moral implications.. that is why he is trying to sublimate those feelings by using Rahul as decoy or by repeating he loves Arshi. 

He surely knows that he cannot go on like this.. hope he will realize he cannot live without her.. now that she is getting married and moving, he shall even express his feelings.

Edited by Aadia - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

possible ha Kashmir mein use pyar ho gya ho. Kyunke koe kise se jealous nahi ho sukta jab uske lia feelings na hon. Ya may be woh apne rishton ko lekar possessive ha. Kea keh suktay hain. 😌

Inshort he never loved arshi may be he like her ub kis reason se don't know. Ya phir log engaged hotay hain fiance ko as a life partner dekhte hain to attachment ho jaate ha. 😌

Real love aik he se hota ha jitna woh j ko lekar emotional ha itna arshi ke lea nahi dekhasmiley36

ye possible ho sakta hai n for sure he never love Arshi 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Simply speaking.. the heart wants what it wants.. that is the reason why many people fall in and out of relationships.

Ani understands his plight very well.. he has been in a relationship with Arshi for quite sometime.. but he has fallen in love with Jhanak now.. he knows the moral implications.. that is why he is trying to sublimate those feelings by using Rahul as decoy or by repeating he loves Arshi. 

He surely knows that he cannot go on like this.. hope he will realize he cannot live without her now that she is getting married and moving and express his feelings.

yes sahi kaha Dil hai aur Dil ka kya hi bharosa kab kis par aa jaye 

Anyone fall in love with Jhanak like girl because she is so beautiful talented also down to earth 

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I can't understand 

Anirudha started liking Jhanak since Kashmir days for her beauty talent and her nature, later he also started having sympathy for her and decided to support her.

His liking kept increasing in Kolkata mainly bcz of her nature, he liked how she treated his those family members who were not respected by others in his family, he also felt attracted towards her beauty bt this wasn't that major point here also guilt came in as well bcz he felt bad for her, he could feel her pain so got emotionally connected to her and of course had high regard for her talent. 

1. That's a facade, both love each other and consider the marriage real

2.Yes he has this misconception hence not confessing and even trying to supress his feelings (doubt is very high but he isn't 100β„… sure that Rahul is her BF) 

3.No, that's just his defense mechanism, he doesn't even think about Arshi since a long time even when she tried to kill herself his priority was Jhanak in fact he never truly loved her and doesn't actually wants to marry her or would have married till now

You can fall in love with anyone as love is not calculated descision it just happens

Edited by Rancho12345 - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

Anirudha started liking Jhanak since Kashmir days for her beauty talent and her nature, later he also started having sympathy for her and decided to support her.

His liking kept increasing in Kolkata mainly bcz of her nature, he liked how she treated his those family members who were not respected by others in his family, he also felt attracted towards her beauty by this wasn't that major point here also guilt came in as well bcz he felt bad for her, he could feel her pain so got emotionally connected to her and of course had high regard for her talent. 

1. That's a facade, both love each other and consider the marriage real

2.Yes he has this misconception hence not confessing and even trying to supress his feelings

3.No, that's just his defense mechanism, he doesn't even think about Arshi since a long time even when she tried to kill herself his priority was Jhanak

You can fall in love with anyone as love is not calculated descision it just happens

right from Kashmir days he admire her beauty dance n nature 

Sometimes he lost in her that time also

Hope he will confess his love for Jhanak soon n break up with Nepo Kid can't tolerate her face now 

Rancho12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

right from Kashmir days he admire her beauty dance n nature 

Sometimes he lost in her that time also

Hope he will confess his love for Jhanak soon n break up with Nepo Kid can't tolerate her face now 

I dont know you noticed or not even while shooting when that actress said I love you krushal he felt awkward and shifted aside while she was trying to hold his hands. 

@bold- That's of course going to happen just a matter of 50-100 episodes more. 

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rancho12345

I dont know you noticed or not even while shooting when that actress said I love you krushal he felt awkward and shifted aside while she was trying to hold his hands. 

@bold- That's of course going to happen just a matter of 50-100 episodes more. 

I noticed it he feels so awkward but Chandani was no effect 

May be she has crush on him 

Waiting for RuNak love story 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Tanuja seems to be supporting Anirudh & Jhanak smiley3smiley37smiley37 but getting scared of Shristi she’s saying something else smiley36… she said upar wale se jodi banti hai smiley42smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5saI1TP2L0/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==