Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Mujhe kuch achcha nahin lag raha hai, jhanak!  

IMG_2082.jpeg

mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha mein kya bol raha hun! Aaj meri zindagi ki aakhri raat hai😜

Ani and jhanak : Clickbait👆
IMG_2074.jpeg

https://

smiley37smiley37smiley37yes last one is so Apt. That's what happened today 

That fish 🐠 is jhanak smiley37

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa Fero saw this & went for sleep 😴…smiley37

smiley36i watched the episode then slept 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Get ready for the torture in BH, These episodes were lollypop episodes for next one month torture Hiba IV - SBB - Jhanak wants Ani to get married to Arshi , so he tells the he will marry Arshi and nibhaoing farz as she want that. So here Ani has come clean. So it’s all jhanak deed. Jhanak agreed to go to kolkata that she will see Ani Arshi marriage and leave to Mumbai for her career. Thats another twist. Whatever hugs he did bcoz he would never get the chance in future to confess, feel warmth after reaching kolkata and getting married to Arshi. May be he was selfish but thats how love is. I don't blame Ani bcoz now Jhanak will put the condition that you have to marry arshi. Anyway we know the marriage won't happen as jhanak and Ani are still legally married. Even chandni said in her previous IV she should leave. So i guess it will happen like this so both leads can come clean. In today episode chandni even said that if ani does not love her she won't marry, so i think she will get the feeling now that ANI does not love her.

now I don’t take any of their dialouges seriously smiley36 see 2 days back what we got smiley37 J saying him to get out of her life & him telling deal with him for 2 days smiley36 & today he was like for life u will have to take care of me smiley37.. so now to get her back home with him.. any demand she will keep he will say yes only smiley36 cause he confessed her confession is yet there.. as mainly he & J r married couple legally .. so chance with Arshi is less.. until they divorce..if by chance they go for divorce with pressure also.. they will have to stay with each other.. & just now he has accepted his feelings & her as his wife.. so it will take some time for other matter.. & he said he will fight.. & wants her to be with him.. so I am hoping for best

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

runak hug
IMG_2083.jpeg

Jhanak at exam hall
IMG_2077.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

Soup session 

Edited by Edkv74 - 14 days ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Okay girls, I am very happy and at this moment apna logical brain side me rakher, I am enjoying this moment.

I have created a something for Runak in celebration of ILU episode. Will post in the evening hours. Hope you all will like it.

This ILU made it up for that mandap kand… it was beautiful beautiful beautiful…

Waiting smiley27

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley36i watched the episode then slept 

I meant when I watch the epi I don’t pay attention to this scene much smiley36 then saw this scene again & then went smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

runak hug
IMG_2083.jpeg

Jhanak at exam hall
IMG_2077.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

Soup session 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Euphoria_V thumbnail

runak hug
IMG_2083.jpeg

Jhanak at exam hall
IMG_2077.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

Soup session 

@firstpic 

smiley36yeh background MEIN jo kachra pada hai wohsmiley36 kahin shrishti -Arshi and Bose family toh nahi 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa Fero saw this & went for sleep 😴…smiley37

Ashu you got clarity right

Euphoria_V thumbnail

I meant when I watch the epi I don’t pay attention to this scene much smiley36 then saw this scene again & then went smiley37

smiley37smiley36oh ok got it