Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Jyotix

You are up so early too? I woke up 3 am to check if anything. Whats happening what is that scene about. Ok back to sleep

Ani's wild imagination...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jyotix

You are up so early too? I woke up 3 am to check if anything. Whats happening what is that scene about. Ok back to sleep

that time I woke up for washroom break Jyotismiley36 I am usually up by 5:20 daily smiley9 & outide it’s like 7 smiley29 so bright sun on face smiley44smiley36 these Canadian summers don’t allow u to sleep smiley29

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly and story wise also it's not possible now.

yaa

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Thank you for the many different and beautiful takes on the Epi - Maya, Anum, Fero, Vira and the lovely tags forum walo smiley27

My take home from the Epi was - 

Itni gaaliya khane ke baad bhi , Ani babu said 3 things - Sorry, Padhai karlo and Tumhara Khana order kar diya hai, kha lena - 2 bar   - this was the steal of the epi for me ! Idhaar I fell harder for this guy!

Kaun hai yeh banda, nana lemme re-phrase kya hai yeh banda?Pyaar karo toh aise fana hoke karo, warna phir kya khaak pyaar karo smiley27

Yeh Amazon/Ebay ki bbas ki baat hai hi nehi Maya, #AlagTujmeAsarKuchhHai !

J ka haal kuchh aisa tha, ki mujhse bina pooche meri shaadi tay kar di se zyada, yeh baat khatki ki , itna easily mujhe kisi aur ke sath , how are you able to let go of me and let me go , so easily?

Gile bhi sare Ani se, aur shikhwe bhi, gussa bhi Ani ke naam aur pyaar bhi - aur hai hi kaun, inn dono ka, ek dusre ke ilawa , tabhi apna ek alag duniya basaya huya hai, jisme ek dusre mein khoye rehte hai bbas !

Emotional Support Ani mein dhoond rahi hai J, hope yeh de paye, emotional wreck hai bechara smiley27

Baki J ki Selective Hearing, Selective Self-Repect ke baad ab Selective Righteousness ka daura chala hai - jaha ise jo 'right' hai, woh toh karna hai but Ani Babu se expectation uska ulta hi hai - #MutuallyExclusiveConditionsAniNeedsToAchieve

This is a journey of both Ani and J, where they will discover themselves, eo and their love for eo. 

I think the makers could not have done this any time quicker - thoda sa jaldbazi karte toh shayad the #RuNak flavour may have been lost ! 

They gave the characters enough time to feel and un-feel, which could only have been a gradual process.

I think insecurities and jealousy might take a backseat and give way to a new landmine in RuNak's pathway - GUILT

However, BTS ne phir bhi mood off off sa kar rakha hai, toh I am listening to this song on loop - there's something about this song - it grows on you -

Chhot Dil Pe Lagi

https://youtu.be/MewnKynZyn0?si=HZFYZ7Hh43BEs9Dp

Sohini , 

You are absolutely right , that let your exam not suffer because of me and I have ordered food and on top khaa lene . That tone of hurt still worrying for her  made me too emotional.It touched my heart ❤️

Jhanak was right , the issue is her use of words and how she spoke like she hated him, where it should have been her disappointment with him ,her sadness that he felt her a burden . .That is why he felt insulted . But its Anirudh he knows her well , so he will make sure she is supported emotionally too now .

And I agree with you ,this story cant be fast paces ...it has layers..

No amazon or ebay can deliver him, true , but still lets  wait !!!!!

Vira

It was an epiosde with much progression .As Jhanak initiated  the talk of their marriage and the emotional support she need from the only person with whom she could be herself was great .

Now it would give Anirudh an insight of however she showed she didn't bother his PDA and I love you series , it did hurt her .

For him everything was practical ..to make her stable in life . Independent so that no one can insult her .She being successful and gaining strength to face her biological father .Little did he realise that she was alone and needed a friend .

And an emotional and kind hearted  Anirudh  will definitely make changes and  decisions to support her in all ways and not repeat these blunders with his so called girl friend .

Both need each other to survive .

As the thread exceeded limit I am replying in same post ..

Thankyou for tagging me Sohini and Vira  .

Sorry girls .🤗🤗

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 17 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

Hey Maya....I was zoned outsmiley6 Hopefully soon I get back here for all updates.....as of nw not much into Jhanak.....itna stress aur confusion handle nahi hogasmiley37

Take care and be happy always ❤️