Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Yeh let’s hope this wasn’t it for Kashmir track ! And they still got more in store for us !

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I hate when they make these promises without giving second thoughts to it. The oaths become problematic and begin to barricade their union. 

@bold: I just told Sohini that no BTS meaning something big is yet to occur. I just hope whatever it is, it’s only be beneficial to RuNak’s growth. It’s high time makers reevaluate their tracks and give us a better start to their journey. Don’t want to get too exhausted watching it drag. At least have them stay together in the same room even if they don’t confess! 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

This one is very painful and heartbreaking to hear about her inner torture. 💔

Feeling very pity on her that no body is with her to understand her inner pain not even Anirudh. Fortunately, she blasted everything so that he can understand her deep-rooted suffering now.

As a result, sadly, she had to utter the opposite of her true feelings. Not only because of making a significant life decision, but rather passing his responsibilities to Rahul that severely affected her heart, causing her to believe that she had become a burden to him 😢

Although Ani's intentions are not negative, his actions created an immense impact on Jhanak's mind, considerably affecting her self-respect. Now, he needs to consider her afflictions from an emotional perspective first, followed by a practical aspect 🧐

Ani stop giving both women mixed signals and choose your heart over your fake commitment.

Be her best friend first, then a lover!

completely agree

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi ladies,

Subah subah mere Ani ko mat koso dears.. bechara beemar hai! Sab achcha hi karega Jhanak ke saath! Abhi toh Rahul sadme se baahar aaya hai! Let him just put his brain to rest.. bahut overtime Kia hai uske dimag ne😜

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes this track is so important ! I really hope they don’t ruin it for us ! Otherwise this might be it for audience. No one can take infinite amount of torture

Seriouy! 🤐

Mere sath to first time aisa hua h kisi show se mind itna affect hua hai. Mene poori life shows dekhy hn but itna constant torture on mind wala kbhi nhi dekha...

And ab kisi or show ki taraf janey se bhi dar lagega next time 😢

Agar ye achy logo ka forum nahi hota to makers n hmey pagal khaney bhej diya hota ab tak 😅

Caste ka sochey kya hota hga jo ye daily perform krty hn....Even Hiba has started looking very frustrated/irritated, and her face doesn't look fresh at all now.

Definitely, inky characters to jitna hate milraha hai nowadays everywhere, inky mind ko bhi effect thora bht to kar raha hga bcz money and fame to sb kuch nhi hota. Izzat is equally important too.

Mne reddit per logo k comments dekhy to realize hua k kya wahiyaat show me interest bana hua hai mera though I can logically understand the storyline but sarey viewers to aisa nhi sochty na....😏

Edited by xnbstar - 19 days ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

esp Ani looks really bad.

After mouthing ILU to Jhanak in the train to keep saying ILU to Arshi when he cant even hug her makes him a deceiver. And all the promises he made to his family and Arshi when he thought J was in love with R. He burnt all his options. Now he has to face the wrath of Mukerjees and BH and worse is they will be somewhat justified

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I hate when they make these promises without giving second thoughts to it. The oaths become problematic and begin to barricade their union. 

@bold: I just told Sohini that no BTS meaning something big is yet to occur. I just hope whatever it is, it’s only be beneficial to RuNak’s growth. It’s high time makers reevaluate their tracks and give us a better start to their journey. Don’t want to get too exhausted watching it drag. At least have them stay together in the same room even if they don’t confess! 

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Congratulations girls....

I hope by end of this thread will see some progression in Runak's love/hate story .

Any new BTS?

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

smiley4 ok will cut him some slack...he better behave today though....

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Hi ladies,

Subah subah mere Ani ko mat koso dears.. bechara beemar hai! Sab achcha hi karega Jhanak ke saath! Abhi toh Rahul sadme se baahar aaya hai! Let him just put his brain to rest.. bahut overtime Kia hai uske dimag ne😜

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Hi ladies,

Memu cheppedi kuda adey Ani brain ki rest ivvamani

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Memu cheppedi kuda adey Ani brain ki rest ivvamani

He needs rest and he also he needs love and warmth from Janak.