Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

At BH: Tammi and Tammo with their on going lectures on Reeti riwaz and rasams

IMG_2080.jpeg

Srishti ne 3-4 gown rakhe hain trial ke liye for Arshi’s sangeet!
IMG_2078.jpeg

Or this??

IMG_2079.jpeg

beta is coming with surprise giftsmiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Assume karna padega sab kuch smiley37

Exactly. I was assuming whether they made out or not? Jhanak reciprocated his hug and the scene ended. How can Ani not do anything else after that? smiley37 Whether they slept together on the same bed side by side! 

This is so bad of makers! Why did they leave us hanging? 

Aur toh aur bhai sahab kuch keh bhi nahe rahe about his confession the next morning smiley36smiley44

Edited by Manoshono - 14 days ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
If IF spoilers are true that Ani will declare as his wife without Jhanak consent. Ani has been leading their relationship from front always and he has the deciding role. So may be till she enters he agrees for that. This will be bomb on Basu. May be ANI saud yes bcoz he wants her to be with him in kolkata . Till she reaches he might say yes. BUt makers are quite smart they are keeping the suspense, still i feel she will enter as Jhanak bose bcoz she left as jhanak raina and old episodes indicated her as Ani wife. No one knows whats running in ANI mind. With rahul MU cleared and he knows the feelings of Jhanak for him, i expect ANI to still fight but in his own twisted ways. But why makers will leave the opportunity of shaadi drama, so i think he will sit in the rasams and buys time to make jhanak confess her feelings.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

runak hug
IMG_2083.jpeg

Jhanak at exam hall
IMG_2077.jpeg

IMG_2075.jpeg

Soup session 

haan bahi dream mein dance performance de rahe the sona to bunta hasmiley36

Phele rahul ka exam ache se hone dea ub j k saath bhi wohe. Bengali babu pitegasmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If IF spoilers are true that Ani will declare as his wife without Jhanak consent. Ani has been leading their relationship from front always and he has the deciding role. So may be till she enters he agrees for that. This will be bomb on Basu. May be ANI saud yes bcoz he wants her to be with him in kolkata . Till she reaches he might say yes. BUt makers are quite smart they are keeping the suspense, still i feel she will enter as Jhanak bose bcoz she left as jhanak raina and old episodes indicated her as Ani wife. No one knows whats running in ANI mind. With rahul MU cleared and he knows the feelings of Jhanak for him, i expect ANI to still fight but in his own twisted ways. But why makers will leave the opportunity of shaadi drama, so i think he will sit in the rasams and buys time to make jhanak confess her feelings.

@ bold… thinking same

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

This Arshi is talking so nonsensesmiley7smiley7 … just like her mom.. she wants to control Anismiley7 if they have so many doubts on him y don’t they cancel the weddingsmiley44smiley44…again they r behind Ani’s sangeet🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️… I hope Ani ends this drama asap.. as now he was not even ready to take her call smiley39 & Arshi saying he called 2-3 times smiley29smiley29 he’s busy in his SR romance smiley36

Arshi seems very confident that she is perfect for Ani smiley39smiley29

Le Arshi:

Adoringfavss Elpri GIF - Adoringfavss Elpri Elvish GIFs

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Exactly. I was assuming whether they made out or not? Jhanak reciprocated his hug and the scene ended. How can Ani not do anything else after that? smiley37 Whether they slept together on the same bed side by side! 

Aur toh aur bhai sahan kuch keh bhi nahe rahe about his confession the next morning smiley36smiley44

Dikhaega nahi to sab kuch assume karne me mazaa ayega. smiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

This is the shoulder kiss i was talking about 

Mujhe tho pakdi hui chor lag raha hai. smiley37

Edited by Anusha16 - 14 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Aur toh aur bhai sahan kuch keh bhi nahe rahe about his confession the next morning smiley36smiley44

j was looking normal.. assuming kuch nahin hua ! But makers ise abruptly end karke twist las sakte hain to suit their convenience!

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

u took as brushing smiley36 I took as peck smiley36 others here took as kisssmiley36 3 pov I found here smiley37

I am taking it as bad student absconding from his teacher