Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

This is the shoulder kiss i was talking about 

Ok ,I took it as a brushing ...yes can take has a kiss..

But so much comfort in his eyes ..

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Ok ,I took it as a brushing ...yes can take has a kiss..

But so much comfort in his eyes ..

Ha brushing but his lip moment felt like chotu sa kiss 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ani’s hidden feelings comg out all at once smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8V6gC8Pc3h/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

tellyme thumbnail

Okay girls, I am very happy and at this moment apna logical brain side me rakher, I am enjoying this moment.

I have created a something for Runak in celebration of ILU episode. Will post in the evening hours. Hope you all will like it.

This ILU made it up for that mandap kand… it was beautiful beautiful beautiful…

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe kuch achcha nahin lag raha hai, jhanak!  

IMG_2082.jpeg

mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha mein kya bol raha hun! Aaj meri zindagi ki aakhri raat hai😜

Ani and jhanak : Clickbait👆
IMG_2074.jpeg

https://

Edited by Edkv74 - 14 days ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

FINALLY that day has come! We have Runak (or at least Ani's) confession!! 

I always knew that Ani jab pyaar karega, pure passion ke saath karega! The way he held Jhanak with so much haq! uff! 

So firstly coming to the dream sequence. Honestly I just found it too funny! It looked like a 90s ka bollywood song where the hero is trying to woo the heroine while she blushes and runs away from him! So awkward seeing our Runak like that all of a sudden. And frankly, the whole sequence to me looked a bit OTT. That was not our Runak. This was Runak in a parallel universe with no emotional baggage...Perhaps I'm just so used to seeing Runak in constant emotional turmoil that I'm finding it hard to connect to these light-hearted moments. Given where the story is at this very moment, these scenes, though romantic and carefree, looked totally out of place. 

Now coming to the Runak scene - 

Ani was living the definition of Y-O-L-O, because kal ho na ho?! Still delirious from the fever all he cared about was having Jhanak close to him - her touch, her warmth, her embrace. He wanted to forget reality and live this dream just once in case they never get this chance again. Was it selfish of him to put Jhanak in that spot? Of course it was, but when you're in love who isn't? Ani had been forced into a corner, so focused on Jhanak's safety, family's expectations, Arshi's happiness...but today he threw caution to the wind and did what his heart truly desired. He held Jhanak close, caressed her face and confessed his love - over and over, afraid that if he didn't say it now he may never be able to again! The urgency, the vulnerability in Ani's eyes and in his actions was portrayed so well by Krushal! smiley27 Just loved loved LOVED this scene! 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

At BH: Tammi and Tammo with their on going lectures on Reeti riwaz and rasams

IMG_2080.jpeg

Srishti ne 3-4 gown rakhe hain trial ke liye for Arshi’s sangeet!
IMG_2078.jpeg

Or this??

IMG_2079.jpeg

Edited by Edkv74 - 14 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Mujhe kuch achcha nahin lag raha hai, jhanak!  

IMG_2082.jpeg

mujhe samajh mein nahin aa raha mein kya bol raha hun! Aaj meri zindagi ki aakhri raat hai😜

Ani and jhanak : Clickbait👆
IMG_2074.jpeg

https://

cute kittens as usual Vidhya smiley42smiley36 his emotional blackmail smiley37