Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Please don't comment here, this might get reported.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

100% to everything

Without getting assurance of Ani's true love J has not reason to open up re her love for him.

He has intentionally done so much pda with Arshi and has consistently showed her a side of him that has love and concern for her, but has never ever acknowledged this verbally before his family - not even choton.

Ani has not even once seriously asked her to remain his wife, has not tried to understand any of her actions that show her love.

Ani has shown actions but has always followed up with Arshi jaap or reference to marriage to her.

This her mom history & Tejas telling her Ani will never marry her but just love her, she has reason to not be sure of Ani's love for her. 

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Both are wrong here according to me.

Jhanak is weak and needs push up from others to stand up for herself.

And Ani is not coming clear with his relationships.

If he loves Jhanak then there is no point of going along with the marriage. He could have easily stepped down from it.

But he is continuing to play along which is absolutely wrong.

On the other side jhanak is following his requests. Which I don't feel good about she is  really ready to face embarassment, insults and taunts just for him to go ahead with the wedding with Arshi.

I don't understand her sacrifices.

Even though he doesn't think about jhanak as other other woman. Still he is not being upfront with her.

I am not liking this negativity.

Still he didn't confess his feelings to her according to me.

He didn't acknowledge his confessions.

First in train and then in hotel room.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

100% to everything

Without getting assurance of Ani's true love J has not reason to open up re her love for him.

He has intentionally done so much pda with Arshi and has consistently showed her a side of him that has love and concern for her, but has never ever acknowledged this verbally before his family - not even choton.

Ani has not even once seriously asked her to remain his wife, has not tried to understand any of her actions that show her love.

Ani has shown actions but has always followed up with Arshi jaap or reference to marriage to her.

This her mom history & Tejas telling her Ani will never marry her but just love her, she has reason to not be sure of Ani's love for her. 

Exactly 

She knows she can't trust him blindly. When Aditya Kapoor fiasco happened he Just blamed her without listening to her side of story.

He assumed that she loves Rahul. 

He doesn't trust her completely. Actually they don't trust each other.

So she intentionally avoids Ani's closeness.

Not even once he said he doesn't want to marry Arshi.

He wants to marry Arshi yet he wants jhanak to be with him till the end.

smiley23