Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

havent watched it all... wanted to save for the episode. sometimes it feels different in episode vs bts.. lot of it depends on editing plus you observe emotions closely

Yeah, I'm actually hoping episode will serve differently.... It's too much in BTS

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bodo maa IV - jhanak has been saying Arshi did jaap. If jhanak tells that she believes in her marriage then what will be the ANI rxn and how Arshi will react on this that would be next drama. She gave idea about how Jhanak will move forward in her career. I think after this shaadi drama they will focus on her career graph. She mentioned abt choton and Mrinalini marriage also. They can’t play this shaadi shaadi now bcoz even they know viewers are bored of this and this show is different bcoz of the jhanak struggle for her career. ANI Arshi ki shaadi nahi hogi but jhanak and ani ki remarriage mein time lagega like in other padosi shows. 

If remarriage is the case then jab Jhanak successful ban jygy phir poorey society k samny Ani ussey shadi krega . 

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes please Varsha, would love it 😍 

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I also call you soh if you have not any problem ☺️

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haha!  i do love your actual name though , it has a nice ring to it... but because you like soh i will use it.. but then again to praise you above and beyond i will use sohini... 

so then ...may be i will have to use sohini all the time 😉

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yup yup please call me Soh, save some ink and letters too smiley36
I call you Ji when I get too moved and bhavuk with your write ups❤️

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I so relate to this two sides of a human being ...

Doesnt we all have two sides ...I am not telling we are bipolar ,no , but the  two shades of us .

A shade of  us who wants to do so many things for us .. but another which does things to make others happy , even if it hurts us .

Aren't there real life people who chose  to sacrifice their biggest happiness for the sake of their family specially maa...

When we just look at them we feel, why they are doing this , cant they just grab their opportunity and move ahead . Yes ,from far we can assume things , we can decide so many things for others ..why cant he / she ,  why is she /doing  this ,  why not that ,  what a stupid girl / boy ...etc etc 

We can judge .

Bit when you are in the situation , it becomes really hard to let go your loved ones. To hurt them . And at that point we feel its easy to give up on our dreams and move on. 

The same is Anirudh , he is not weak .He torn between his love . Love for family and love for Jhanak.That is why Anirudh is so real unlike the normal ITV leads .I can always relate ro so many things he does .

For us his family is evil , selfish , but for him its his Family , his loved ones , close to his heart. The way he looked at happy faces of his family during that Kashmir garland scene , it tells all about how he loves them and dont want to spoil their happiness ,even if it means losing his world .

Life becomes easy if the other person realise you are sacrificing for them and does things to make you happy. 

But then is it not that  easy , they are assuming their choice and decisions  are  best for you .

Whom do we blame here ???

Didnt your mom failed to read our face or mind atleast once in your lifetime  ... 

For me ,yes ,I have experience it , when we mask our feeling not even  maa can indentify your feelings. 

Its a human trait .We can easily mask our feelings .

Anirudh' eyes might be sad , bit his actions and words are being considered by his family , including his maa 

I am so against these death being refereed million times in this show ...

But yes , that is also human nature , when we feel nothing works for us ,its an easy escapism .

And at that moment we become selfish and dont think about anyone or anything .

Our mind is our biggest strength and ao is the weakest point , which makes us think the easiest way to escape is death than to live. 

Little does it know it requires half the courage to live than take life .

I didnt go through the entire discussion and have no idea where it started. Just read two posts of Asmita and guessed the rest. 

Sorry if my post is not in relation to your discussion .🤗🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165467869

You should post this in the Analysis thread Maya. 

Yes. I will reply there. smiley20

vira76 thumbnail

yeh i am going to stop watching bts ... i try to but then sometimes we discuss it on EDT and i end up getting to know anyway lol 

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yeah, I'm actually hoping episode will serve differently.... It's too much in BTS

vira76 thumbnail

but then no more runak... for a very long long time

Originally posted by: xnbstar

If remarriage is the case then jab Jhanak successful ban jygy phir poorey society k samny Ani ussey shadi krega . 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She explained all rituals before marriage so I think they will take this drama till non happening marriage . 

Edited by shanakanj - 10 days ago
rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anirudh Bose is not weak as a character! Anirudh Bose is being made weak and helpless by the situation he finds himself in. Pitted, gutted and cornered from all sides!

I would like to believe we wear not one not two but many masks , depending on the place, people or circumstance we are dealing with.

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I so relate to this two sides of a human being ...

Doesnt we all have two sides ...I am not telling we are bipolar ,no , but the  two shades of us .

A shade of  us who wants to do so many things for us .. but another which does things to make others happy , even if it hurts us .

Aren't there real life people who chose  to sacrifice their biggest happiness for the sake of their family specially maa...

When we just look at them we feel, why they are doing this , cant they just grab their opportunity and move ahead . Yes ,from far we can assume things , we can decide so many things for others ..why cant he / she ,  why is she /doing  this ,  why not that ,  what a stupid girl / boy ...etc etc 

We can judge .

But when you are in the situation , it becomes really hard to let go your loved ones. To hurt them . And at that point we feel its easy to give up on our dreams and move on. 

The same is Anirudh , he is not weak .He torn between his love . Love for family and love for Jhanak.That is why Anirudh is so real unlike the normal ITV leads .I can always relate ro so many things he does .

For us his family is evil , selfish , but for him its his Family , his loved ones , close to his heart. The way he looked at happy faces of his family during that Kashmir garland scene , it tells all about how he loves them and dont want to spoil their happiness ,even if it means losing his world .

Life becomes easy if the other person realise you are sacrificing for them and does things to make you happy. 

But then is it not that  easy , they are assuming their choice and decisions  are  best for you .

Whom do we blame here ???

Didnt your mom failed to read our face or mind atleast once in your lifetime  ... 

For me ,yes ,I have experience it , when we mask our feeling not even  maa can indentify your feelings. 

Its a human trait .We can easily mask our feelings .

Anirudh' eyes might be sad , bit his actions and words are being considered by his family , including his maa 

I am so against these death being refereed million times in this show ...

But yes , that is also human nature , when we feel nothing works for us ,its an easy escapism .

And at that moment we become selfish and dont think about anyone or anything .

Our mind is our biggest strength and ao is the weakest point , which makes us think the easiest way to escape is death than to live. 

Little does it know it requires half the courage to live than take life .

I didnt go through the entire discussion and have no idea where it started. Just read two posts of Asmita and guessed the rest. 

Sorry if my post is not in relation to your discussion .🤗🤗

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165467869

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

but then no more runak... for a very long long time

Phir aisey hi miltay rahgy...

Plus, father's revelation will definitely cause a blast from Jhanak's side, which will again create a rift between them.

Arshi se agr shadi krwa bhi di to show ka charm khatam hojyga no matter raunak will be the end game...