Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165467243

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165467184

sohini here you go

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aila, I didn’t read Anusha’s? Is it in EDT?

Edited by vira76 - 10 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yeh i dont see a way out of it as well... i think they will... and it might be a breaking point for both of them... i dont wish for that to happen though 

It will be hard to watch!

But on other hand, if we think about how Jhanak stops Ani's wedding in the promo.. how will she do that if not for her marriage? based on love for him and concern for him? I dont even know if that promo still counts because we already saw one wedding that was stopped...🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Makers are giving us a trick promo... we have to guess which wedding it will be applied to!  The rehearsal one or the real one! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

I guess they will & they should maybe...

I want them to start afresh...

They need to tie their bond together this time with their own will without any baggage of past deeds. Without that word "Nakli" which literally tore their soul to the core...

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bold1: nicely put! 

Bold2: you are right... on the night in the hotel he was mixture of these two.... there was a manipulative side of him that was popping in and out, and the emotional child in him that wanted to hug and sleep on Jhanak's lap and tell her how he feels how it is. I think I wrote in my episode analysis that day, this thing but in little different way... I think i said when emotions and manipulation come together...

But i love it how you guys have described it here! I am going to steal it for my future writing 😉 

For Asmita and Anusha to you both, how you write! ... 👏

Thank you...smiley27

Ohh you have put it beautifully as well...

Ani's character is like that only....

He inspires us, with his complexities, eccentricities , and kindness with his heart of gold....smiley27

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read Anum’s and mine was a response to hers coz her Ani wanting to end his life, kinda shook me up, coz it could be bloody true.

Will paste it on the other thread!

yes ... read Anum's also... was it in response to your or my post,, dont know but prob will be in last few pages... 

Will you girls kindly copy paste your amazing words to analysis thread ? just so that we can treasure them for long time! 

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Aila, I didn’t read Anusha’s? Is it in EDT?

My post was in response to Anusha Di's post only....

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I see them doing it too. Gosh how many “did they do it?” “Who dunn it?”

Kinda situations are we encounter smiley15

However, may be Bhagwan ji prakat hoke, stop kar de! If God lets them go ahead, God would definitely have better plans for their union! Can you see the TRPs, it just means we will get to their union probably quicker smiley36

Haa i assure if this happens that dekha reunion next episode ho jayega for trp.really they doesn't know about audience nerves if know about this trp increase like ye rishta kya kehlata show 

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes, two sides of a coin... 

Choose each other because you want to vs. choose it because you have to...

What if Ani and J sing it and Ani at night goes to his dad's room and burn the signed papers! smiley37

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I guess they will & they should maybe...

I want them to start afresh...

They need to tie their bond together this time with their own will without any baggage of past deeds. Without that word "Nakli" which literally tore their soul to the core...

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes I couldn’t drill

Down to your post, i read your post as part of Vira’s quote

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

My post was in response to Anusha Di's post only....

asmitamohanty thumbnail

I can’t drill down to your original message Asmi, but this is so well written! can you please tag me in your posts❤️ the mask and the maskless❤️And dare I say, it’s a defence phenomenon that resides in us all ❤️

Aww I love how you called me Asmi...Thank you for the lovesmiley27

I do tag you... but in this particular post me I forgot.... I will always remember to tag you henceforth....

Yes....in that hotel room interaction I could see a break down of his psychological defence mechanism...one sec it is Ani then it is Aniruddh Bose.... It was soo beautifully portrayed by Krushal...so nuanced...

rysohini thumbnail

Would it not go the other way of “Tumne sign kar di? Itna asaan tha tumhare liye. Ok agar tum yehi chahte ho, toh lemme do the honors too?”

Originally posted by: Anusha16

This should be the breaking point for Ani- seeing either J signing the papers willingly or not, but the deed happening anyways and the ensuing angst would be so nice to witness and actually write about. 

Maybe I should do that lol. smiley42