Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

No excitement on Todays episode. We saw whole episode via bts

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jyotix

No excitement on Todays episode. We saw whole episode via bts

these days none epi r exciting. Jyoti smiley36 I don’t want my match happy mood to spoil smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Here is why I think this track might not end with Ani and Jhanak's marriage... But rather it might end in temporary separation with Jhanak moving out and later on Ani going after her. They may get Choton Minu's marriage in the picture and plan for Runak to unite at that time ... 

- Just out of respect for Arshi... even though the marriage breaks, I am not sure if Jhanak will be ready to take Arshi's place in mandap just like that and the same thing goes for Ani. He will have to do some damage control after the marriage breaks. However the marriage breaks, I hope it breaks because he stands up for himself with the help of Jhanak and learns to love himself as well. 

- Jhanak may love Ani but she might not be mentally prepared to accept the marriage still because of his family's behavior toward her and Ani might think the same thing. He knows how everyone treats Jhanak. He may plan to help her achieve a better career rather than making her his wife first. 

But of course, everything depends on makers and their limited creative capabilities! 

Just a thought! 

agree with everything you said. But the way he is behaving with Arshi lovey dovey how will he turn around and say he doesn’t want to marry is my doubt. Where will Jhanak go? She mentioned she has some money maybe she’ll get a place 
vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she can change cities.... go to Mumbai 

Ani will have to say it ... how we dont know... sooner or later he will have to face it

Originally posted by: Starship1

agree with everything you said. But the way he is behaving with Arshi lovey dovey how will he turn around and say he doesn’t want to marry is my doubt. Where will Jhanak go? She mentioned she has some money maybe she’ll get a place 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anirudh Bose kuch ziyda he uchal raha haismiley37 can’t contain his happiness. 
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

Today Jhanak will agree to sign the papers and that should break Ani's threshold. He will then try to show all his performance for Arshi to  make Jhanak jealous-which  she should not if she agree to part away from the marriage

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Karne do! I want to see when will he lose his patience and pull her at the wall asking why hasn’t she feel anything yet 😆🤣

Wud he do that! Kisi aur slow mein iss tarah ki scene already bohot ho chuki hoti! Even after 200+ if we haven't got such scenes I doubts we will get them now! Even if he does that, Jhanak wud take him a class on sanskari ness, cheating vaada etc etc!!

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This whole scene now looks like a flashback to when they insulted each other after Aditya Kapoor. They are not showing any progression but regressing their story. 

Edited by hade - 8 days ago