Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Come and vent over here guys 

Screaminggggggggggg

Go Arshi to Dubai or wherever 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Here is why I think this track might not end with Ani and Jhanak's marriage... But rather it might end in temporary separation with Jhanak moving out and later on Ani going after her. They may get Choton Minu's marriage in the picture and plan for Runak to unite at that time ... 

- Just out of respect for Arshi... even though the marriage breaks, I am not sure if Jhanak will be ready to take Arshi's place in mandap just like that and the same thing goes for Ani. He will have to do some damage control after the marriage breaks. However the marriage breaks, I hope it breaks because he stands up for himself with the help of Jhanak and learns to love himself as well. 

- Jhanak may love Ani but she might not be mentally prepared to accept the marriage still because of his family's behavior toward her and Ani might think the same thing. He knows how everyone treats Jhanak. He may plan to help her achieve a better career rather than making her his wife first. 

But of course, everything depends on makers and their limited creative capabilities! 

Just a thought! 

Possible! I can already sense some sort of separation or a misunderstanding leading to their separation. And if they are meant to stay under one roof, it will be more like compromise for now suppressing their feelings. 
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Karne do! I want to see when will he lose his patience and pull her at the wall asking why hasn’t she feel anything yet 😆🤣
xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Possible! I can already sense some sort of separation or a misunderstanding leading to their separation. And if they are meant to stay under one roof, it will be more like compromise for now suppressing their feelings. 

I can sense either their remarriage or wedding acceptance. ✨️

Manoshono thumbnail

https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1805343651842998694?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ So good to see Krushal and Hiba like this! 🥹❤️ Bless their bond! 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Ani smiley37smiley37 people r saying suicide attempt by Ani smiley37smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8lQ2J_vLxI/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Karne do! I want to see when will he lose his patience and pull her at the wall asking why hasn’t she feel anything yet 😆🤣

he will sure loose his patience if Jhanak keeps acting like this smiley37smiley37 she is very sakth ladki smiley14smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail