•°*”˜𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 44•°*” - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

it's hard to associate jealously with this pyaara shade of green smiley36 I suppose, we would have to just concentrate on how divine a certain someone looks and dances, ignoring all else ! 

J ko jaldi pighlao, nehi toh her tolerance of torture is endless, unfortunately ours isn't smiley15

I know Sohini! So frustrating..

vira76 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes wo to hai hi hai! J to mahan hai hi hai!! 🙏🏻 Devi ma never disappoints! Already bohot complaint kar li usaki! 

Abhi samaz nahi aa raha hai looking at her should I pity her or get mad at her? Upar se usaka pagal pati will add to her pain 🤦🏻‍♀️ today 

Bari bari se pagal kar rahe hai dono! 

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Or you could interpret that Jhanak is not only indispensable to the junior Bose but also to the seniors! That’s growth for Jhanak!!

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

it's hard to associate jealously with this pyaara shade of green smiley36 I suppose, we would have to just concentrate on how divine a certain someone looks and dances, ignoring all else ! 

J ko jaldi pighlao, nehi toh her tolerance of torture is endless, unfortunately ours isn't smiley15

Jhanak Meltness === Ani's Physical Pain 😅

Abhi Ani suicide krni dhamki dein to 2 sec me confess krdegi 😅

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Here is why I think this track might not end with Ani and Jhanak's marriage... But rather it might end in temporary separation with Jhanak moving out and later on Ani going after her. They may get Choton Minu's marriage in the picture and plan for Runak to unite at that time ... 

- Just out of respect for Arshi... even though the marriage breaks, I am not sure if Jhanak will be ready to take Arshi's place in mandap just like that and the same thing goes for Ani. He will have to do some damage control after the marriage breaks. However the marriage breaks, I hope it breaks because he stands up for himself with the help of Jhanak and learns to love himself as well. 

- Jhanak may love Ani but she might not be mentally prepared to accept the marriage still because of his family's behavior toward her and Ani might think the same thing. He knows how everyone treats Jhanak. He may plan to help her achieve a better career rather than making her his wife first. 

But of course, everything depends on makers and their limited creative capabilities! 

Just a thought! 

Abhi Jhanak and Ani should not be together. They will fight like a hell. They need a seperation for a short period of time- so they can analyse their emotions more deeply and work on it. Ani first needs the clarity of mind that Jhanak loves him and he do not want to carry forward with Arshi and this in turn will give the clarity to jhanak about their relation.
vira76 thumbnail

yeh i wanna see Ani in green kurta! sorry Krushal ... I dont want to see Ani in Krushal today 🙄

Kitana pyara lag raha tha green me! 

hiba also! 

I am going to imagine the Ani and Jhanak characters do not exist for this episode and prob few more episodes! Ignorance is bliss! 

vira76 thumbnail

yeh i hope so too.. I hope the pagal premi in Ani allows Jhanak to stay away ! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Abhi Jhanak and Ani should not be together. They will fight like a hell. They need a seperation for a short period of time- so they can analyse their emotions more deeply and work on it. Ani first needs the clarity of mind that Jhanak loves him and he do not want to carry forward with Arshi and this in turn will give the clarity to jhanak about their relation.

vira76 thumbnail

Kuch bhi karo ... bas karo..

We are prob only fans who wish for  physical harm to our leads! 

I am praying Shristi does something sinister to J ! 

Ya to Ani kud jaye kahi se! 

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak Meltness === Ani's Physical Pain 😅

Abhi Ani suicide krni dhamki dein to 2 sec me confess krdegi 😅

Edited by vira76 - 8 days ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

yes wo to hai hi hai! J to mahan hai hi hai!! 🙏🏻 Devi ma never disappoints! Already bohot complaint kar li usaki! 

Abhi samaz nahi aa raha hai looking at her should I pity her or get mad at her? Upar se usaka pagal pati will add to her pain 🤦🏻‍♀️ today 

Bari bari se pagal kar rahe hai dono! 

Let’s try to be stone faced and expressionless today😀 After Inspirations drawn from from our leading lady!

Today we will learn to keep a stoic face when we are dealing with unpleasant situations! 
Practical’s: Try to look for a cockroach in some corner and maintain expressions like Jhanak!

You will be graded for this😜

Edited by Edkv74 - 8 days ago
rysohini thumbnail

We should have known better Ashu, akhir hai toh BH ka hi chiraag smiley15smiley36

Originally posted by: samarp2

whole house is mental smiley37smiley37 case .. now again Ani is joining the force smiley39smiley44

vira76 thumbnail

Sounds good! I will take up this challenge! smiley37

Adele Serious GIF - Adele Serious Seriously GIFs

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Let’s try to be stone faced and expressionless today😀 After Inspirations drawn from from our leading lady!

Today we will learn to keep a stoic face when we are dealing with unpleasant situations! 
Practical’s: Try to look for a cockroach in some corner and maintain expressions like Jhanak!

You will be graded for this😜