Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But still now he did nt raise his hand on Tejas, how can we expect some action from him..but its high time he has to react.

Yaa then only others can see how much he has changed & what he can do for Jhanak

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

For both of you.... should I do a character Analysis of Chotton?

Yes- please do so

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That sums it up - What do we do with this guy - love it 😍 
Bold - Same pinch

My last one on death today - May be Ani’s parents are the stark reality of why we still have “moral killings “ in our societies!

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh elders in my house also talk about death very casually ! If there is any argument or something , death comes some how as a point … even in casual conversation death is used. I guess it’s Indian culture norm! When I hear it on screen and it doesn’t shock us as much … 

You are right … chicken out is the word.. and he said it himself. I tell everyone not to lie but am I being able to say the truth ? No… and even though we don’t find this ideal on screen , it’s not something we don’t see in the world ! People are like this. Sometimes doing the right thing takes lot of courage. Especially with Indian culture where family is tightly knitted, son of the family often let go of their love just to fit into their parents expectations ! I have heard so many stories …

You are right about  ani letting go of J to some extent.. when rahul was in the picture he was prepared to let her go thinking it will be a good life for her than getting humiliated at hands of his family everyday. But he didn’t want to let her go completely as well. As a friend also he wanted her to be in his life. So the talk about being in the same city… his love is very selfless. As long as it makes J happy he is happy! If his suffering is giving her secure future, he is still happy ! It’s stupidity in my eyes and it is not at the same time. Like what do we do with this guy ? And now that he is in such mental state , we can’t even say freely why don’t you leave everything and go after J … because he isn’t in condition to make that decision himself … 

Nice write up sohini!  

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are you tagging me by chance Anusha? Coz in all your posts about Bengali rituals, I don’t see myself tagged. I was lucky to have chanced by them. I have a sinister feeling this is IF ki moh maya!

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Yes- please do so

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bold: yes yes and yes

Originally posted by: rysohini

That sums it up - What do we do with this guy - love it 😍 
Bold - Same pinch

My last one on death today - May be Ani’s parents are the stark reality of why we still have “moral killings “ in our societies!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rysohini

Are you tagging me by chance Anusha? Coz in all your posts about Bengali rituals, I don’t see myself tagged. I was lucky to have chanced by them. I have a sinister feeling this is IF ki moh maya!

Just posted it in Analysis thread. 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Yes- please do so

Sure. He exhibits a lot of characteristics that embody the youngest child in a family.

Will post my thoughts. 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa then only others can see how much he has changed & what he can do for Jhanak

In yesterday's interview shubho told that, Ani just feels responsibility towards J...Don't know what they are planning to show us.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Bang on...smiley27...

Sometimes I even feel ' Aniruddh Bose" is a defence mechanism...A protective shield that he has made to protect " Aniruddh" the child...

Anirudha bose is so strong bcz he knows how vulnerable "Aniruddh" is..."Aniruddh Bose" is manipulative because he knows how sensitive and Emotional "Aniruddh" is..

He makes a fence around him so that no one can reach to Aniruddh...

That's why he was so broken after that argument with Jhanak.She did exactly what he had been dreading since so long..he broke the barrier of " Aniruddh Bose" and reached till " Aniruddh" & shook him...

That interaction and the fever scene I could see the back and forth between Aniruddh and Aniruddh Bose....on one hand there is Aniruddh who was craving for the love, affection and embrace from Jhanak..& found solace in it.and then there is Aniruddh Bose...who kind of made sure that she goes back to Kolkata with him

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 15 days ago