Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

No, I tend to disagree on this. Yes, they have made a mess around Aaji’s track. The dynamics haven't been good. Jayesh back with them, Ishika being pushed to the deep end to create troubles for Chitnis family, but Aaji is the only solace for me to watch Babita. The way, she gives back to Babita gives me the much needed tolerance to watch Babita’s nonsense. Without Aaji, the Ahujas are unbearable. She brings them back down to earth, not allowing them to fly in the air too much with their class nonsense. Now, only somehow Aaji has to know about Tara-Rajiv-Nimrit love triangle and the vicious EMA expose cycle will be complete. smiley15

Agree. Better Virat than Babita like you said in your previous post. But don't think Aaji ‘deserves’ it. She was only protecting Amruta’s character from being assassinated. Maybe from pov of Virat, it was wrong, but the fault here lies with Babita for needlessly harping on and on about Amruta dancing with ghair mard. How come Babita is completely absolved from everything? smiley11How come she never ‘deserves anything’? Even now madam is doing sickness drama and prolonging MU. Think this is what gets Virat drunk.

Babita is truly at fault for always insulting others if you throw stones at others house some will hit your house too . Virat getting angry on Chitnis acceptable as he was not at fault but sometimes you have to pay a price for being a son of hypocrites. Virat has to face it because of Babita.

Aaji face off with her son true face from outsider for which her family is responsible as they kept it secret from her knowing their neighbours are always ready to demean them. How they can expect Babita will not take advantage of such a big jackpot. Coming from Virat unexpected but from Ahuja's surely expectable. This is their own mistake.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Kya twist hai yeh😱 unexpected and how!!!

Totally unexpected twist 😱😱 never in my dreams thought Virat will do the honour but good finally EMA is exposed.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

They probably wont continue with the engagement after the scene.smiley36

Gautam and mom would leave. but then news of 5cr may be out. Will that end up being a shift in bank for Ahujas? They may go for Gautam's bank.... terminate services of Amruta... With Gautam now in contact with Ahujas, Babita can make him play till the 'grand finale'. Engagement nahi hua... but shaadi tak leke jayenge for Babita to covet the sight of Ammu being humiliated again. smiley36 [Hopefully it happens without the knowledge of Virat.]

Ishika will have a role to play too - like vivkriti mentioned she is the one who pushed her in that Lohri function. She may think Virat is on the same side... and he may be for a while... until when things hit him / uski antaraatma jaag jayegi. Other possibilities too.

This was done to stop the engagement. Engagement will not happen and with bank fraud coming up again Virat Amruta will come together to solve the mystery. Gautam can go from here onwards or Babita will come to know his real intentions so she will plan with him to take this till mandap for her to do the needful on wedding day with the help of Ishika.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

smiley37 For Virat blurting out EMA of Jayesh.

smiley7For Gautam still carrying on with the farce. If he doesn't break the alliance now, I wouldn't mind him getting destroyed. smiley29

smiley18 For Aaji. She was only protecting her grand-daughter’s character assassination. I don't think she deserved anything. The Chitnis family should have told her everything from her arrival. Good that Virat does the honours. Now Jayesh can't even blame Bhavani for this. smiley36 Although he may say calling Virat to MS was Bhavani’s fault, and hence the tamasha was created. If Aaji gets a huge shock and falls sick, Amu should make it tough to live for Jayesh and Virat. smiley44

Can be said that way too. I didn't like her dialogue in the promo - in that sense hse deserved it. But... also means Ammu and her didn't have a talk after the incident (why would they in a show?smiley29) Else Ammu could've clarified somethings.

Adiandsid thumbnail

No, I tend to disagree on this. Yes, they have made a mess around Aaji’s track. The dynamics haven't been good. Jayesh back with them, Ishika being pushed to the deep end to create troubles for Chitnis family, but Aaji is the only solace for me to watch Babita. The way, she gives back to Babita gives me the much needed tolerance to watch Babita’s nonsense. Without Aaji, the Ahujas are unbearable. She brings them back down to earth, not allowing them to fly in the air too much with their class nonsense. Now, only somehow Aaji has to know about Tara-Rajiv-Nimrit love triangle and the vicious EMA expose cycle will be complete. smiley15

Agree. Better Virat than Babita like you said in your previous post. But don't think Aaji ‘deserves’ it. She was only protecting Amruta’s character from being assassinated. Maybe from pov of Virat, it was wrong, but the fault here lies with Babita for needlessly harping on and on about Amruta dancing with ghair mard. How come Babita is completely absolved from everything? smiley11How come she never ‘deserves anything’? Even now madam is doing sickness drama and prolonging MU. Think this is what gets Virat drunk.

True about Aaji esp in relation to Babita. But for me, she has muddied the waters much more than before. Also think Amruta is kept silent because she is there. Would've preferred Amruta v/s Babita than Aaji v/s Babita.

Babita - she gets what she deserves too. Virat objecting to marrying Sanjana and this divorce newssmiley36 both leave her shamefaced.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

So happy finally Jayesh truth is out hope they do not able to manage situation as Virat is shown drunk and Aaji have impression that Virat is after Amruta so they can convince her that he said just to break her wedding . I really want Jayesh EMA to be out .

Eew... dont want them to manage the situation. Or even Virat to take back his words by doing soemething else funny. This better be out. Another bad possibility later on is revenge marriage from Virat... dont want that too. But cant say what they have in mind.

Isihika along with Jayesh will get some loving words from Aaji... May be finally someone will call her with the tag actually used.

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 68 / Feb 3rd]

Babita enters. She really wants everything to be about her magnanimity. smiley36

Wants to have a competition with Bhavani... went into being fun ... but ends with the accusation. Liked that Aaji smelled fishy long back and was kind of prepared.

Babita gets left, right, and center, gets turned backwards and gets left, right, and center again... rinsed and repeated a couple of times more. smiley37 Jahan adding some spice too.

[Well... Babita had planned she will talk about Jayesh-Ishika thing in her room.. dont know why she switched to blaming Ammu when she came down... or had a string of accusations with her. Well... when the first one is false, how can the rest be believed. Really bad move. You may have a bomb but the first one was a dud. Also Babita knew before hand that Ammu is getting married. So why bring up Ammu in the accusations?smiley29]

'Inme ye sab chalta hai... liberal... etc.'... well she is best friends with a mistress. No logic in that.

Ends with Virat asking Ammu. No idea why she is quiet. She can say no i didn't... but Babe can then accuse, and even Babita for the terrace one (guess the scene was included for this one). They can believe she did even if she says she didnt. would've been much better.

Keeping her quiet there makes no sense at all!!! smiley21 Not the first time she learnt Aaji knows it too. Bad move from the makers.

Good ep cause of what Babita got from Aaji.

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 months ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

In promo saw this tall man, is this Gautam's father? may be so..

Edited by LAV2725 - 7 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

May be. But cant say. There were some other people too. Camera angle changes so couldn't notice if he was exactly next to his mom. If someone is in the same frame as G and mom, likely he is the one.

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

True about Aaji esp in relation to Babita. But for me, she has muddied the waters much more than before. Also think Amruta is kept silent because she is there. Would've preferred Amruta v/s Babita than Aaji v/s Babita.

Babita - she gets what she deserves too. Virat objecting to marrying Sanjana and this divorce newssmiley36 both leave her shamefaced.

Of course, one always prefers Amruta v/s Babita than Aaji v/s Babita, but unfortunately they have always made former mute to justify good sankars, which simply doesn't mean being mute whenever one is being insulted and humiliated. smiley29 Am disappointed in how they have structured this MU. It doesn't make sense at all. smiley21