Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

[Ep 214 July 2]

Humiliation continues. Some extras join in too.

Dildaar sends a message that bachcha is hanging b/w life and death... doctors have no hope... but are operating.

Humiliation continues...

Ammu gives back... making her momma proud.

Jahan takes over...

Pooja continues.... Virat is in trouble.

At least Ammu has a thought moologue 'dont know why I am doing this... etc.' well... fine... could've avoided the drama by doing it secretly then.

Yup... doctors say it is only a chamatkar that can help him.

Virat shown in a daark room with light coming in from a small window .... the aatma scene... of course. Ammu shows up... at least she talks some sense in the whatever it is. But peabrain does look like he doesn't get what she is talking about. [But then the only scene I saw on 1x.]

Oh... Riggy or someone mentioned about lamp and bhujta diya which Ammu will save... ye toh hona hi tha.

Virat is fine... back in room. Rest of the Ahujas around.

Ammu shows up too with prasad...

Virat continues to complain...

'Dildaar sir ne mara saath diya hai... aur aapne bhi'... smiley11 'I know you are good at heart but...' (really????smiley11) Anyways they were similar to the dialogues he heard...

end.

well... no comments. [Lets see what her 'good at heart' lover boy does in the future... Since its Sriti, the journey can be at least 4-5 more months long if not more...]

[In a way I did like the 2 monologues that Ammu had - one thought and the other in that 'aatma' scene... dialogues mess it up though.]

Noticing the ex is given some 'truth bomb' dialogues.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Bhavani and Dildaar continue to be shippers in the precap - in their respective homes. So operation done and he is back home in hours... (but the general trend in shows... so... no specific complaint here.)

well... may be if someone else has to convince you things, you aren't ready enough. The way this 'love' thing is being shoved down our throats is appalling.

Now guess Ammu will be around to nurse 'Virrawt' and even change his diapers.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What a bore.. how do you get the strength and patience to watch the show Adiandsid??? smiley3 Salute your persistence.

I am not even watching good scenes, those that have been praised.. no use since it will all be for nothing.. writers will continue writing regressive crap, actors have no choice but to comply.. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. boring. quite likely will give up in a few days - hasn't yet reached that breaking point perhaps.

The good scenes are very rare - the last one was the terrace talk... and even that was underwhelming. Nothing worth watching remains actually.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some people are shipping Dilhan(Dildar+Jahan)smiley42🙃🙃want Dildar to give divorce to puking lady and Jahan's American husband can marry another one in theresmiley43 Kiya hi bolu kyon hi bolu main toh thak gyismiley23

Adiandsid thumbnail

I wont mind Dildaar getting married to Bhavani.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Chi chi yeh kya keh diya?😱 Yeh toh phir world record ho jayega😱 pati's father weds patni's mother 😱 very complicated relationshipsmiley14smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail

Waise bhi VA relationship ko 'fluid' state me rakha hai... ek aur sahi. Achcha hua show mein kisi ne 'gender fluidity' pe ab tak gyaan dena chaalu nahi kiya.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

To be very honest iss serial mai sirf Amruta and Bhavani ki humiliation pe zada focus dete hai. Writers enjoy writing these disgusting?? No one ask Priyanka why suddenly you come here but can give unnecessary lecture to Amruta?? So annoying episode I must admit. Thak gyi hu humiliation dekhte dekhte. Karna kya chahta hai writerssmiley3

Adiandsid thumbnail

Meanwhile, It would've been to Abhiraj's advantage if Virrawt dies - guess he can take over Ahujas empire. But perhaps he had an important ludo game to play. His representative in the hospital was more concerned about continuing to humiliate Ammu.

Also.. the ep getting positive reviews from chem studentssmiley42 and seems like the highest rated Zee show on IF.