Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

This topic can be used by active participants of KMTMG forum to analyse / ponder / rant / praise / suggest improvements / review / worrysmiley14 about KMTMG serial's plots / story movements / characters / twists / performances / making / execution / writing / styling / editing etc. in general as ongoing basis if it suits,  like some of us did last few month/weeks. smiley1 Otherwise just ignore this.

Pls avoid discussing any unrelated topics here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm... Rajeev incident: Ammu shows he is cheating. Babita hates it. Doesn't care even if he is a fraud. Hates Ammu for showing it. 

Current incident: Ammu shows Virat that Babita did it all. Virat hates it. Doesn't even want to consider his mom can do it. Hates Ammu for saying it. 

Pretty similar - though there are some differences. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. 

Also reminded of what Babs said after Rajeev incident "Some secrets better stay hidden." Its far mor easier for Virat to assume Ammu did it all... than to consider his all pure mom can do such a thing. He really didn't want to be the 'bad son' who even considers his mom can do this, given his past 'mistake'. 

[And if this is the writer's justification - and I do think this is the best version for Virat to do this - it should've been presented in a better way. Perhaps as a dialogue with Shekhar. Of course, still doesn't make what he did 'good'.] 

tagging Sam 

Edited by Adiandsid - 29 days ago
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

chalo.. can foresee this new thread may have more rants & irritations than praises about show & its characters..smiley26

soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only way they will stop this nonsense is when TRp falls par humare hath me toh TRp remote hai nahi. Shayad jinke paas hai ,unhe yahi sab Pasand hai. Telling them anything on SM is liking banging your head against a wall. They don't listen , they don't care. They are so egotistical that it's ok for them to tell their viewers to stop watching ( kareena kapoor syndrome before LSC )  than understanding the core issue!

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually fine with the forced marriage trope as long as I see the proper angst and two strong characters. But in most of the cases, ML is dominating and FL becomes submissive. I don't want to see a submissive FL here. And I feel that Amruta is written differently and she will be strong in handling the situation. I watch this serial on and off. I don't understand that how Virat could believe Amurta could actually intentionally hurt anyone and that too his mother. I am ok with him believing that she is greedy because of her financial situation but believing that she could actually hurt his mother intentionally is not sitting well with me. Believing that she is greedy but she unintentionally hurt his mother will make sense to a lot of things which are to come including him getting possessive about her. And I don't want them to make Amruta submissive and take this marriage seriously.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha what u think the trp is on higher level 🤣 

Jab se mera janam hokar hosh sambhala hai tab se 1.0 hi hai na chadti na bigadti smiley19

Agar story isi tarah ka faltu trak per chalega tho woh trp bhi naseeb nahi hoga smiley7

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So everyone ready for dhamakedar episode keliye smiley21

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

So everyone ready for dhamakedar episode keliye smiley21

At what time they release the episode in Zee5?

Adiandsid thumbnail

Pretty late these days. Released around 9:15 pm yesterday. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Since someone is using it a lot for the past couple of days.

We: Can we have a decent story?

Mukta: YOU SHALL NOT PASS.