Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Only this show ke police assi hai.What new scenes are u going to see as viewer ?How to get married to peanut was story of this show smiley18

I am waiting for Ammu to expose Babs and leave that mentality asylum forever. That's why saying story will move forward. 

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Cops are slaves of rich brats that we already saw during bank fraud drama so not surprised. ITV really shows our crime department in totally bad light. Good that forced marriage or whatever is done. Story will move forward. 

Still it is not completed. I think tomorrow also they will continue this.

Will we get the promo for next episode in TV?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

He believes that she tried to kill his mother. Now he wants to keep her next to his mother.smiley22

That's my point why would u keep someone trying to kill her ur mom next to you.All killers married to victim family smiley39

I am sure amu would be like this understanding FL who understand ke jhoote sabhoot has made him blind.

vivkriti thumbnail

He believes that she tried to kill his mother. Now he wants to keep her next to his mother.smiley22

Peabrain just do what he wants to do. He will have some childish reason like his brain to give her that punishment.

vivkriti thumbnail

That's my point why would u keep someone trying to kill her ur mom next to you.All killers married to victim family smiley39

I am sure amu would be like this understanding FL who understand ke jhoote sabhoot has made him blind.

If she understands and forgives him than she too deserves to be in that hell. No respect for her too from my side. Both psycho deserves each other. 

pressu thumbnail

@Bold: No, I don't want that.Headache Stupid People GIF - Headache Stupid People Oh My God GIFs

vivkriti thumbnail

Yesterday promo of next episode not uploaded on zee5

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG trp ki liye kitna.7 din mein 7 pheere lete itni jaldi kya haismiley21 Ab tomm pe pending hai it show their lazy writing again.Nothing new ek scene and situation ko itna drag karo tha next scene write karna na pade.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivkriti

I am waiting for Ammu to expose Babs and leave that mentality asylum forever. That's why saying story will move forward. 

I dont think that will happen though. I mean... that's the ideal way... but really low hopes. smiley6 

Lets hope it happens and he looks for Priyanka? Jao..maro... and get a new ML for Ammu - or better... stay single.  

Edit: on the other hand.. why prove anything... just leave. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
pressu thumbnail

OMG trp ki liye kitna.7 din mein 7 pheere lete itni jaldi kya haismiley21 Ab tomm pe pending hai it show their lazy writing again.Nothing new ek scene and situation ko itna drag karo tha next scene write karna na pade.

@Bold:smiley36