Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. A woman posted some pictures of her and the bts that I mentioned. There her first pic's bg was the same bg which that girl put in her ig story. Also there were hospital bed in one pic, jail in another pic. Don't know aab konsa twist and turn layenge hamari Mukta aunty ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

As Mukta aunty like to bring twist and turn so seem like she will enter as Virat's wife only ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

"She also knows abhiraj... so she must be talking to him in his room.Shaadi abhiraj say hoti toh promo hota. Her interview states she is virat love interest.So Amu is going to fight for love with her bhabhi sound yuck smiley18"

I hope its Abhiraj. 

Do we have a BTS or just a pic? Maybe it is a flashback scene. 

Her gettied married to Abhiraj would only degenerate the story further. She is trying to seduce Virat and getting married to his cousin would not change her sick mentality. It would not stop her from pursuing Virat. And living in the same home, it would be much easier. It is not like she would respect the sanctity of her marriage. 

This would mean more mockery of family values. 

I sincerely hope it is a flashback scene. 

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampsome_smiley

Her gettied married to Abhiraj would only degenerate the story further. She is trying to seduce Virat and getting married to his cousin would not change her sick mentality. It would not stop her from pursuing Virat. And living in the same home, it would be much easier. It is not like she would respect the sanctity of her marriage. 

Looks like she is wearing a night dressโ€ฆmaybe Virat is dreaming smiley11

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Suicide drama - Hospital

Instigating suicide - Jail

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Wowww brilliant twist and turn๐Ÿ˜ maine toh aisa socha hi nhi๐Ÿคง Mukta aunty hope comes up with this unique and interesting track with the caption of her own dictionary language "much excitement all๐Ÿคฉ" "surprise ๐Ÿฅฐ" "tons and tons of chemistry ๐Ÿฅฐ and romance๐Ÿ˜˜" one man sharing room with ex and present and romancing with them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ dhinka chika dhinka chika ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ (Mukta aunty is doing disco dance)

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 15 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PinkRose1

Suicide drama - Hospital

Instigating suicide - Jail

New bts ? I think sriti is traveling.. means more ex screen presence smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I don't think so. They already done many shoot before episode telecast. So I think now it's short break until Sriti back. Do you really think showing Virat and that girl's private or cozy scenes they will get attention from fans? I will feel vomit to see any of their scenes especially after that puke worthy dialogue of her๐Ÿคฎ

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vampsome_smiley

Just a small clip of her selfie.. with ms, that the actor shared in her story. Yeah.. can also be a fb scene. 

Dont think her plan is to seduce and pursue Virat. Its to make Amruta uncomfortable enough to leave - something Babs planned in cahoots with Abhiraj. Raj's current relationship with her is unknown, but seems like he is the one who brought her in with the plan. [His phone password was revealed to be her birthdate.] She can join in with his ultimate plan of taking over Virat's businesses. May be they want to get married too - which Babs wont like but they have plans of their own... and can convince Babs with some twisted logic to go ahead with their plans - perhaps hoping that in the end Virat will stop the wedding cause he cant see her marrying Abhiraj? Babs may agree too - since her Goa plan didn't work out as she expected, and now both Ammu and the ex are around. [I keep wondering what makes Ammu stay there! (forehead buried on palms).]  

It can be for fb scenes too... only thing is would've expected the setup in their room to be different in an fb scene, since it was a different home. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 15 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm then it will be a worst twist ever smiley18