Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Her seductive look towards Virat and her touchy touchy habits already make her shameless, characterless 👎 hope she will marry Abhiraj. Today saw her fans were making Virat and her vms and now I want to see Abhiraj and Priyanka's lovey dovey vms😍😍😍

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First thing

Common sense Wali baat

Why would abhiraj and his wife stay at ahuja place? I know it's kavita ki maika but it's not any dharamshala right why would abhiraj will live with hus wife there?

Virat can easily say I am not comfortable if pri sta t s here or amvira can move to other house as they r ahujas I bet they may have some other houses in the city 🤔

Second thing

If pri comes there and nobody talk then nobody in the house have brains 🧠 🤷

So in all thus I really like if amu is not comfortable and virat trying to passyfy her and trying to give explanation to her for everything smiley37smiley37

Kabhi kabhi kagta hai pri is back accha hai as some times she will sprinkle the salt on his wound

As today the famous dailouge of her while removing her clothes in the room ha ha 😂 😅

Issey kehtein hain jaley per namak chidak na 😑 😅

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well said. Usko sab bajake jaye I will be happy 👏👏 kabhi kabhi mujhe bhi lagta hai uske saar phodke aao😡

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar ek baath batao iss pri aka pratiksha was first main lead in yeh rishta with shahzada dhami ?

Then rajan ney uss ko hataya tha na may be for some reasons?

But trust if it's true she dosent look suitable for main leade by any angle usmein sirf negative shades dikhtey hain smiley18

Sorry if I hurt anybody but it's just my opinion 🤷

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Btw ek khush khabri hai sayed Abhiraj and Priyanka got married 🙃 I saw that girl's ig story, she is wearing sindor and mangalsutra and in Ahuja house and seem like it's Abhiraj's room 🙂 now I can understand why Abhiraj Ishita marriage didn't happen 🤓 if she will stay in that house as Abhiraj's wife, I have no problem,baas AmVira ki bich nhi ana chahiye. Today yeah their conversation was healthy and mature enough and Amruta's giving him back reply and his explanation and want her presence in the room was good but seriously that girl's puke worthy dialogue and the way she tightly held his shirt 😡😈 disgusting. But now she will be his bhabi maybe 🙃🙃 so no nonsense now🤗

Arey nahi re pagli...

Devar Bhabhi ka gulu gulu turu lob hi toh chappar fhad ke trp lata hai. Maybe this is aunty's new strategy ( master stroke)to gain more viewerssmiley37