Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Cant remember who but there was a suggestion if Srit & Arjit spoke about the show on their holiday... someone responded they dont have influence to really change anything. I HOPE THEY SPOKE ABOUT THEIR CONTRACT RENEWALS. I dont care how professional it appears but their SM & chemistry has been exploited. Sriti/Arjit must take it OTT ... But OTT may not have awards. So ? Covid taught us alot. Remember artist did online concerts... They can host live shows with tickets sold online? Z may not realise its 2024 but Arjit& Sriti should!

Originally posted by: sugz

Agreed with 1 slight explanation. Babita exposure - Maybe Mela should not have occurred. Babita should have blamed all those photos & goons on Ex but writers let Ex get away. Or even expose Babita before Mela where Virat & Amu got married after because of Babita exposure. Babita could have been redeemed at that point. Babita would be under suspicion so she needs Ex.

However Babita would plan in background with Ex but strike Amu 1 or 2 times month. EVERY WEEK BABITA STRIKES NOT WORKING. Then VA relationship doesn't go anywhere. STAGNANT IS THE WORD & ITS FRUSTRATING. Fillers if Babita plan only once a month could include Chitnis family drama or Virat office drama or better Nimmi recovery track. THERE WERE BETTER WAYS TO EXECUTE BABITA DELAYED EXPOSURE by leaning on other characters talents.

The other day I said amateurs should take over show was not an insult but REAL SUGGESTION.

Edited by sugz - 11 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

You know the new secretary could've done something. It's easy for the A fam or should I say BA with money and then to revenge they end up in the terrasse. It's easy to write crap you don't need talent (if we can call it talent).

They could've shown that he left and they are divorcing and he just came as cameo ya kuch and have FBs with them, joh bhi hai because let's be honest, Jayesh's EMA was interesting but badly written and executed...

Even i said the same if they were going to stay in same bldg ahuja part of story could be added later but nahin.Ab producer classic show bana raha hai apne imagination mein to mein kya karo.

Also even after such wedding fans are asking writer whether she will keep vrat shows how much fans care abt story.

Yups i am not denying their part was more interesting but they should amu more focused on nimmi marriage then whats going in her own house smiley18 Amu is shown little irritated towards her own family while very nice to ahuja's.While V does something ushki galti nahin hain while harsh does then ushki galti hain.

Also if they wanted to focus just on AV then why caste well know actors in showsmiley18None of the character are well written in the show.

How can there ever be a lovestory,if a male lead can't be vocal abt his own feeling .Whether his mom is good or bad that's the diff scenario.

I think this show can go on and on for 2 to 3 yr with same pattern no issue for makers.Ab meine show ko lamba chalne ko kahan so fans don't get disappointed with me smiley17

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Even i said the same if they were going to stay in same bldg ahuja part of story could be added later but nahin.Ab producer classic show bana raha hai apne imagination mein to mein kya karo.

Also even after such wedding fans are asking writer whether she will keep vrat shows how much fans care abt story.

Yups i am not denying their part was more interesting but they should amu more focused on nimmi marriage then whats going in her own house smiley18 Amu is shown little irritated towards her own family while very nice to ahuja's.While V does something ushki galti nahin hain while harsh does then ushki galti hain.

Also if they wanted to focus just on AV then why caste well know actors in showsmiley18None of the character are well written in the show.

How can there ever be a lovestory,if a male lead can't be vocal abt his own feeling .Whether his mom is good or bad that's the diff scenario.

I think this show can go on and on for 2 to 3 yr with same pattern no issue for makers.Ab meine show ko lamba chalne ko kahan so fans don't get disappointed with me smiley17

Ahuja part - sabse worst lot ko main story bana diya, aur jaha story, characters, aur actors better hai unko side story bana diya. Ahuja part of the story could've been brought in only when VA get closer... shocking Babs in the first meet - 'he listens to her!!!'

Bhavani ka dhokke se / blakmail karke sign karvaya gaya tha. fight for it? Nope. court me women empowerment related dialogue bol diya kaafi hai. smiley29 [Hopefully koi use quote na kare.] Ahuja family problems are more important. Waise bhi bolne aur karne me bohot farak hai.

Agree with the rest too.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know discussion getting hot & serious when @Annu. Gives long post & not 1 liner jokes 🤣

Originally posted by: Annu.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ahuja part - sabse worst lot ko main story bana diya, aur jaha story, characters, aur actors better hai unko side story bana diya. Ahuja part of the story could've been brought in only when VA get closer... shocking Babs in the first meet - 'he listens to her!!!'

Bhavani ka dhokke se / blakmail karke sign karvaya gaya tha. fight for it? Nope. court me women empowerment related dialogue bol diya kaafi hai. smiley29 [Hopefully koi use quote na kare.] Ahuja family problems are more important. Waise bhi bolne aur karne me bohot farak hai.

Agree with the rest too.

There was this dialogues when amu was drunk V was saying 1,2 and 3 door asse open karna hain but door open karne ka scene aaya kya? Toh dialogue kyun hain bhai.Jo ghar mein jaana nahin uskha pooja kar rahe the smiley18

Yes her mother signed paper but she was not aware she left the house but amu was busying thinking abt ahuja's.Acc to her rajiv was cheating on nimmi but agar dekha jaye right now even she is staying next to married man acc to scenario smiley18 If amu loves V with his flaw so does nimmi loves rajiv with his flaw.He was shown abusive later not before.

I can't believe myself that once's i sympathized with V looking his back story now.

And amu crying even if divorce ho bhi gaya to remarry kar lena aapka dulha to everyready hain hamesha.Rone ki kya baat.

Thats why i said diya kyun V ki murti hi banalo subha saam pooja karo.Even V will be happy seeing this.Unki khushi mein hi A ki khushi hain.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

In many TV serials post marriage of leads or parallel leads, atleast someone is shown reminiscing FB scenes of their wedding in later plots,smiley1 whether to reflect as good or bad memories.

Here in KMTMG whether good or bad or ugly, except for injecting here and there some repeated dialogues of Dildar, Virat, Shekar or Bhavani few times that 'Virat ne jabardasti Amruta se shaadi karli, jo galat tha' smiley6in last two months this team hasn't dared to show FB scenes of that mela crap of night outdoor wedding (or half of itsmiley3) in any of its ongoing plots. This is quite unusual for TV serials.

So if any new TV viewers are watching this show after June month, they will have NO proper clue whether Amruta has married Virat at all, if so why, how & in what manner?smiley44unlike those who followed May & Jun episodes.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hmm... Seems like it is Amruta's nature to be blind (and dumb) when it comes to some people. Jayesh - she had no idea about his ema... which made her look dumb too. Ignoring Virat's shenanigans looks similar. Difference is she didn't know about her dad's thing, while she is choosing to ignore Virat's. In a way she was blind around Gautam too - though she did suspect things, she never explored it. Not much is known about her previous alliance but if she had to walk out of the wedding in the last minute, she was kind of blind there too - did hope she has in her to walk out of Virat's life.. but thensmiley6...

But seems more like justifying some bad storytelling actually - since the above only arguably fits.smiley29

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

If the writers cannot give a good story, it is ok, but why give a blundering/bad story instead when they have such good casts in hand

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh.. didnt know RM ended.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. didnt know RM ended.

Yes, last airing date was Sept 4/5 according to certain sites. Since we are past both, it has finished airing. smiley1