Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ohh my goodness I forget about the writerssmiley39..... Petition for mature writers firstsmiley19

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Btw I'm enjoying the growing and glowing bonding of two people(made for each othersmiley8),hope to see their scenes together๐Ÿ™ƒand hope they will end up together and leave the serial with their happy endingsmiley9don't ask me who they're๐Ÿ™ƒ, #iykyksmiley2

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Remembering my old post about Bhavani & Amu.smiley17

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Aisa kuch karenge toh bhi writers will be the same isn't it? VA ka 100 janam lene ke baad shayad kuch dhang ka story milega.

More like, writers ke 100 janam baad shayad dhang ka story mile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

Ok I am going to bed ๐Ÿ›Œ now let's kal kaa episode kya rang layega bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ ๐Ÿ˜ด

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

[July 3 Ep 215]

Ammu leaves from the hospital room. Priyanka comes up. Ammu blocks the path. Babs and Dildaar tell ex to leave.

Ammu notices Nimmi consulting about the wound. smells fishy to her.

With kal ho na ho bg music a scene where in it is shown as if Virat is walking after months or years - the reactions from the Ahujas is so very out of place. [Stupid direction 1.]

Ammu comes back home. and thinks with the bg music playing.... [what does she think? idk... I am wondering 'why is she even thinking anything?']

Bhavani and Jahan are concerned about why things aren't affecting Ammu.... while there are orders that are to be catered to. smiley32... which Ammu talks about to them.

Dildaar Virat convo... when Dildaar says 'Ammu jindagi bachana jaanti hai and not lena'.... peabrain asks 'then why did she break this relationship in one sec?' wow... the logic!!!! How very stupid is that!!!!!

Jahan receives message from Dildaar.... want to talk to Ammu alone.

Jahan and Bhavani give space...for Dildaar to enter and say to Ammu - dont leave the city... Ishika overhears... of course leave the door open... and Ishika lives in the 3rd (or 2nd? dont remember) floor not 5th isn't it... btw why is she even lurking around? [Stupid direction 2 - could've shown her noticing him coming into the building and then her going to the 3rd floor.]

Jahan Bhavani again ignore what she wants to talk about...After a while she does talk about Aai chi kadhai and being self reliant ... [but now... we have to wonder what she is doing herself.] Bhavani though is more concerned about what she thinks about what Dildaar said. [perhaps her bowel settled down when Ammu mentioned I can listen to Didaar sir.] Harsh walks in angry and closes the door.... will lead to the seg scene.

Stupid scene where a sari pallu makes Virat wake up... worn by Shekhar... smiley11

Ishika and ex meet... next up is Harsh's money thing.

Things are badly directed too now. The joy of the Ahujas in seeing Virat walk smiley37 really??? smiley37

This single-minded focus on VA is cringe now.... as in how can anyone ignore the presence of ex???? [Dildaar seems to be the most aware guy around for now.]

Meanwhile.. Abhiraj is still missing. And Gautam is perhaps still waiting in the coffee shop... angry that Ammu didn't show up for him to personally apologise - that sounds very Virrawt like..

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[July 3 Ep 215]

Ammu leaves from the hospital room. Priyanka comes up. Ammu blocks the path. Babs and Dildaar tell ex to leave.

Ammu notices Nimmi consulting about the wound. smells fishy to her.

With kal ho na ho bg music a scene where in it is shown as if Virat is walking after months or years - the reactions from the Ahujas is so very out of place. [Stupid direction 1.]

Ammu comes back home. and thinks with the bg music playing.... [what does she think? idk... I am wondering 'why is she even thinking anything?']

Bhavani and Jahan are concerned about why things aren't affecting Ammu.... while there are orders that are to be catered to. smiley32... which Ammu talks about to them.

Dildaar Virat convo... when Dildaar says 'Ammu jindagi bachana jaanti hai and not lena'.... peabrain asks 'then why did she break this relationship in one sec?' wow... the logic!!!! How very stupid is that!!!!!

Jahan receives message from Dildaar.... want to talk to Ammu alone.

Jahan and Bhavani give space...for Dildaar to enter and say to Ammu - dont leave the city... Ishika overhears... of course leave the door open... and Ishika lives in the 3rd (or 2nd? dont remember) floor not 5th isn't it... btw why is she even lurking around? [Stupid direction 2 - could've shown her noticing him coming into the building and then her going to the 3rd floor.]

Jahan Bhavani again ignore what she wants to talk about...After a while she does talk about Aai chi kadhai and being self reliant ... [but now... we have to wonder what she is doing herself.] Bhavani though is more concerned about what she thinks about what Dildaar said. [perhaps her bowel settled down when Ammu mentioned I can listen to Didaar sir.] Harsh walks in angry and closes the door.... will lead to the seg scene.

Stupid scene where a sari pallu makes Virat wake up... worn by Shekhar... smiley11

Ishika and ex meet... next up is Harsh's money thing.

Things are badly directed too now. The joy of the Ahujas in seeing Virat walk smiley37 really??? smiley37

This single-minded focus on VA is cringe now.... as in how can anyone ignore the presence of ex???? [Dildaar seems to be the most aware guy around for now.]

Meanwhile.. Abhiraj is still missing. And Gautam is perhaps still waiting in the coffee shop... angry that Ammu didn't show up for him to personally apologise - that sounds very Virrawt like..

Hello, Friends! Basically, I didn't miss anything. Good to take a break from the show

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But still in precap he said to his father not to praise her? Why he's so childish and immature? He has really no brain? So he's a man without brain? Why he's so much judgemental towards Amruta? I thought he will take Amruta's advise seriously but don't feel like it will happen. Over immature, childish,baby hero,sab samajdari sab heroine dikhaye but how when her mother is another manipulative person just she's positive character. Ek businessman ko itna immature banaya isse achcha they could make him an actor would suit his personality more.

Aaj kind of hadd kar di bachche ne. He is upset Ammu left him and rishta choddke chali gayi. Bachcha bhool gaya ki kyu kiya aur khud ne kya aur kaise us se rishta banaya hai. I will blame you and humiliate you for trying to kill my mom... and you have to stay with me. smiley11

Seems like they are banking on him looking 'cute' while saying and doing these ... and at least with the students it works. Dont know how trp audience digest this stuff.

Why dont itv encourage psychiatrists? Probably cause they will be shown giving stupid advices - can be dangerous actually.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Dont know of others, but for me Shaky wearing Ammu's sari for the scene was cringe.... Sirf pallu use karna hai toh pehanna jaroori tha kya? idk... for me it feels intrusive and mocking.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dont know of others, but for me Shaky wearing Ammu's sari for the scene was cringe.... Sirf pallu use karna hai toh pehanna jaroori tha kya? idk... for me it feels intrusive and mocking.

??!!! shaky wearing Ammuโ€™s sari? You mean his shirt was from the same dress material?!