Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Pretty late these days. Released around 9:15 pm yesterday.

Thank you for the reply.

Why so? Before yesterday, did they release any episode this late? In general, at what time they release the episode?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pressu

Thank you for the reply.

Why so? Before yesterday, did they release any episode this late? In general, at what time they release the episode?

No fixed time actually. Around 7 p.m. changes every week. There are times it has been uploaded the previous day too.

Going particularly late this week since they feel there may be some anticipation.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Technically this should be the 10th EDT but unfortunately it isn't. smiley22

But guess farak nahin padta.. it's not like we are in competition with anyone.. smiley1 to make our forum highly ranked, trending or whatever.

Adiandsid thumbnail

May have had a different opinion if some people hadn't intervened. But yeah... kuch farak nahi padta. Discussing among ourselves is all that matters (even about the show nowsmiley37 - show is tanking imo).

Think it would've been the 8th though.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Was watching interview of controversial star of that show yrkkh.I laughed so much he is like i asked for script for next day to prepare for role from cvs said its not ready and playing candy crush on mobilesmiley37

Between saw farah khan vlog see was going to banglore in flight i was amu ko bhi le jate toh aacha hota smiley36

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

So everyone ready for dhamakedar episode keliye smiley21

Yes aaj mein goliyo and galiyon ke ras leela khelonge smiley36smiley37

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Since someone is using it a lot for the past couple of days.

We: Can we have a decent story?

Mukta: YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

I saw on X ppl shared latest SS of Mukta's reply on some insta post roasting Virat.. she said "redemption required!!". I wonder what is that according to her? Babita putting Ammu life in risk and Virat saves her without considering his own life? And then all back to twinkles and butterflies?

I don't know mannnn... I think I will not shut up until I see Ammu give back to all, she still seems weak to me.

And the only redemption that could save Virat imo is him leaving all his riches and starting living a simple life bcoz he does have huge pride of his wealth that he disrespects even those that are not involved (like the other family at the tarazu). He doesn't understand people's "need" for money and judges all as greedy for needing it bcoz he lives in excess.

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Posted this in previous thread, didn't realize new thread opened already...

Am I crazy for wanting to see Babita slapping Ammu?

Bcoz I need to know what made that girl to sit through that wedding and what made her to return to his house and what would make her stay there? (going by the new promo, looks like he will not sign annulment paper & some shots seems like she still looks at him with tender/defeated eyes when he said Amruta Ahuja)

I need Babita to slap some sense into Amruta bcoz only that will shake her core at this moment.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: emyl

Posted this in previous thread, didn't realize new thread opened already...

Am I crazy for wanting to see Babita slapping Ammu?

Bcoz I need to know what made that girl to sit through that wedding and what made her to return to his house and what would make her stay there? (going by the new promo, looks like he will not sign annulment paper & some shots seems like she still looks at him with tender/defeated eyes when he said Amruta Ahuja)

I need Babita to slap some sense into Amruta bcoz only that will shake her core at this moment.

Bold: Thats fine.. and the reason I started posting in this thread - there will be a few more posts there.

For me Ammu has to get out. I don't see any other thing working good for her. You mentioned redemption in the previous post (Mukta ne ya aap ne... baat to ek hi haismiley2)... Get out of there... The guy is dead for you. Phir chahe woh ghanghor tapasya kare ya suli pe chadd jaye... dont care.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I am actually fine with the forced marriage trope as long as I see the proper angst and two strong characters. But in most of the cases, ML is dominating and FL becomes submissive. I don't want to see a submissive FL here. And I feel that Amruta is written differently and she will be strong in handling the situation. I watch this serial on and off. I don't understand that how Virat could believe Amurta could actually intentionally hurt anyone and that too his mother. I am ok with him believing that she is greedy because of her financial situation but believing that she could actually hurt his mother intentionally is not sitting well with me. Believing that she is greedy but she unintentionally hurt his mother will make sense to a lot of things which are to come including him getting possessive about her. And I don't want them to make Amruta submissive and take this marriage seriously.

I dont look at this as 'forced marriage'. For me it is betrayal (of trust). In a way, Amruta has got a reality slap... but also not surprising - she has been aware of this side of Virat for a long time. She trusted him when she was told he molested her - both during holi and the kidnapping. For him.... nope. Can have some token examples where he did... but when push comes to shove... he cant trust her.

Hope is that given her past, she deals with reality slaps pretty well, going by her character. But since the wonderful makers would want her to stay under the same roof as her now 'captor' and 'love' him... cant expect much from her. Had always thought Amruta will have more guts than Priyanka who threw those divorce papers on his face and walked out. Looks like I'll have to reconsider that. Yup... she will be shown strong... just to keep the balance... but she will be the captive nevertheless... in love with her rich captor, who is trapped and her duty will be to free him... smiley7 Oh he is bad because he was wronged. let me 'heal' him... [after all, "all terrorists were 'wronged' and their actions are understandable given how badly they have been treated... It is my eternal duty to heal this one who is forcing me."]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago