Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

But who knows.. probably everyone in the team and channel is fine with the story part too. Any case itv seems to be bathing and embracing mediocrity. Probably can be thankful there haven't been any gravity defying shots other than the kaleri one, though there have been common sense defying writing almost all along - but then that is the norm in itv shows.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know but feel like Dildar will be harmed by two zehreli naagins after one week. Probably this incident will lead Amruta back in Ahuja house. But don't think Amruta will be blamed for Dildar's condition. They will not expose babita or other culprit soon and so they will bring twist after twist to cover up babita's truth unless AmVira will fall in love. When Virat will realize his love for Amruta that time babita's truth will come out. For now they will focus on Nimrit and Harsh's issues and then one dhamakedar promo about Dildar's terrible condition. I think so.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambsug

During the cake cutting for the 200th episode, Mukta was thanking the whole team for all their hard work, was thinking how sad that all their hard work had been in vain. Think except the writers all have been working hard. Feel, only a change of writers can save the serial.

I think most actors are forced not to care about the script since ITV has been stagnant, more or less, ever since web series and OTT has made its inroads into the Indian viewers' choice of shows to watch. smiley18

Plus cant blame the writers 100%. Sometimes it's the channel that pulls the strings, so I think zee itself is also to blame for poor content. I don't think tv will survive in the coming few years unless they do something drastic. Look how Bollywood is struggling with getting people to watch, so much so, they are forced to partner with the South industry who still enjoy a loyal audience.. Hindi serials too will die gradually.. is what I feel. smiley24

nilmi thumbnail

Which part of Virat's body was damaged in the accident? Did they perform the surgery?smiley5

Virat's surgery recovery is unrealistically fast. At least they could have shown a few days leap.

So many things happening within 24 hours in the Ahuja's planet.

It's like Virat has had a punarjanam.

I am going to forget everything and enjoy their comedy.....smiley8 If they can behave like nothing happened, why not us? smiley18

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold: How did I miss that angle? smiley37 Sounds perfect to write in parentheses and after 'well... ' smiley36

I loved Jahan actor's fall though. Not easy to act that. Did recheck if it was a mistake or she acted. She did act - process of sitting down started first. Nice.smiley20

Yeah... another molestation case... another humiliation ... and a way for Virawt to come back in the good books. Probably another lecture from Jayesh too somewhere in between. [yawn.] [Hope they dont say kisne kiya yeh sab (the thrash)... since they have shown there is a cctv camera.

bad timing for the molestation case though... should've happened on the first evening - the party night... or at least when he is in the hospital. But then... why talk of timing when Gautam is probably still waiting in the cafe for the last 8 eps perhaps? smiley5

Whaddya mean after well.. (bold above)?? Did something drastic happen? Either the nonsense molestation case or something else?

And how come when Abhiraj targets Harsh, Ammu can save him, while when Priyanka does so, there is some delay in justice?! This is an absolute insult to Abhiraj's intelligence.. smiley29

Never saw need for Gautam, although he being used as a pawn by Blabber to humiliate Ammu was more logical than what they eventually showed.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Whaddya mean after well.. (bold above)?? Did something drastic happen? Either the nonsense molestation case or something else?

And how come when Abhiraj targets Harsh, Ammu can save him, while when Priyanka does so, there is some delay in justice?! This is an absolute insult to Abhiraj's intelligence.. smiley29

Never saw need for Gautam, although he being used as a pawn by Blabber to humiliate Ammu was more logical than what they eventually showed.

Meant: In the og post I didnt think about writing "dont think anyone will be complaining about spoilers anymore. smiley36 (well... even if I dont post, think no one will complain.)" though I was aware not many are posting here since yesterday.

Abhiraj... dont know. In a way we dont know her pov on Abhiraj. He has been getting info and manipulating Harsh but hasn't been caught.

Gautam's need will come up later I guess... Hmm... He is going to Pune next week and Dildaar asked her to wait for one week. Any connection? may be.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting the daily episode briefs here, you are taking one for the team๐Ÿ‘ I have been on a viewing break since 4 days now and, with the way the story is progressing, plan to continue the same for now.
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Which part of Virat's body was damaged in the accident? Did they perform the surgery?smiley5

Virat's surgery recovery is unrealistically fast. At least they could have shown a few days leap.

So many things happening within 24 hours in the Ahuja's planet.

It's like Virat has had a punarjanam.

I am going to forget everything and enjoy their comedy.....smiley8 If they can behave like nothing happened, why not us? smiley18

Certainly wasn't his head... fortunately or unfortunately.

punarjanam - dont think that helped too, with his interaction with Dildaar.

enjoying the comedy - I was laughing seeing the Ahujas behaving as if he is walking for the first time in years. smiley29 [And to think they were trying an emotional scene with the bg song etc. hmm.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm yaar as long as they stop blaming amu and her family it's ok ๐Ÿ‘

Bcz tiered of mu yaar especially by virst smiley26

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Until and unless babita's truth comes out, this humiliation and mu patterns will continue. I think we will get some interesting track in upcoming weeksmiley2