Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Oh sriti is traveling?

Did she gave hint in sm?

If it's true then I am done with these tourchers episodes smiley7

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I don't think so. They already done many shoot before episode telecast. So I think now it's short break until Sriti back. Do you really think showing Virat and that girl's private or cozy scenes they will get attention from fans? I will feel vomit to see any of their scenes especially after that puke worthy dialogue of her🤮

I think they will definitely show some cringy flashbacks.

Mukta is determined to get rid of Amvira fans. So, what should we expect ? Extramarital nonsense is the main ITV strategy to boost TRP.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh sriti is traveling?

Did she gave hint in sm?

If it's true then I am done with these tourchers episodes smiley7

sriti’s ig story…heard arjit is also traveling
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course it will be the worst twist ever. Hope it's just fb scene but not cringe that will be difficult to tolerate though I will watch their scene switching ff....

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh so Mukta is determined to get rid of AmVira fans?? Lol.... Alas she will not get rid of them 🙃🙃🙃

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

after seeing new actress ig story its just a guess.. she is in Ahuja’s wearing ms and sindoor 😫

Acha! That DAT IG page gave me a reason to watch it. Dekhlungi but maybe tonight I'll watch all eps I didn't see in one Go. I still have to cross that bagwass shaadi, wish me to not end up drunk or ill smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

She was not lead for sure. She was there 3rd wheel. And also Yrkkh was her first serial and because of unprofessional behaviour and her over closeness with that actor (she was not concentrate on work) threw her and that actor out from that serial (according to news). So this is her second serial and of course for me she's not a lead figure till now. Now dekhne ki baat yeh hai why she weared sindor and mangalsutra and why she is in ahuja house 😡

Wait a min! Is she the one kick out of YRKKH?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Don't know yrr. Samajh nhi aa rha hai kuch bhi. First I thought she maybe married or pretend to marry Abhiraj to enter in ahuja house but her dress is not look like bride dress and also there will police station scene too🤦🤦 don't know where this serial will going

Acha smiley44Pathetic lakin kya farak padta hai, right? ITV hai, hum sab jante hai nothing will change unless New Gen take over PHs and Channels

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was not lead for sure. She was there 3rd wheel. And also Yrkkh was her first serial and because of unprofessional behaviour and her over closeness with that actor (she was not concentrate on work) threw her and that actor out from that serial (according to news). So this is her second serial and of course for me she's not a lead figure till now. Now dekhne ki baat yeh hai why she weared sindor and mangalsutra and why she is in ahuja house 😡

Why sindoor and mangalsutra.. most likely she and Abhiraj got married. He loves her as well, acc to what Virat disclosed in some past episode. Priyanka marrying Abhiraj and lusting over Virat is what the makers may be planning ahead. smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Wait a min! Is she the one kick out of YRKKH?

Yes smiley18

Word Count: 1