Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

I rant like a crazy person on here & need help with 1 important question Ive asked before.

What is the point of this latest dream sequence? ... in addition the wedding imagination of Amu & silent sorry. We cant rely on conscious dialogue... how does imagination/ dreams sequence & thoughts help us make sense of show?

Nothing. No point. Writers are just showing any crap without caring what impact it has on the future story, as long as it allows the leads to keep having scenes together, villains like Bab to keep plotting and neutral/supporting characters like Dildaar to keep being irrelevant in the say of things. smiley8

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So the vicious and toxic cycle continues. Makers won't allow Virat to completely cut off his mother and allow her to keep up her EB like this. How diff is this from P threatening suicide if Virat doesn't divorce Ammu? smiley11

Why are the makers hellbent on having V's mother behave like his scorned lover? smiley35

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

26th [Did take a sarcastic tone for this update.]

Visarjan time. Bhavani asks Haarsh to do it... Harsh says Ammu and Virat should. She objects - its family murti, 'bahar wale wont do it'. Ammu smiley19smiley19

Virat goes to leave... but Ammu stops her Virrawt Sir 'you are my family... uff... smiley19smiley19smiley19] ...Jahan joins in... irking Bhavani... Ammu has a talk to her about her Virrawt Sir... Bab ke galti ki saza Virrawt Sir ko kyu de rahi hein... Galti ki hai... lekin unhe ek baar sudhaarne ka mauko to do... smiley19

Ishika Jayesh... She coaxes him to fight for her FIR. She does faint - pregnant? or drama?

Virat is hesitant, looks at Bhavani.... does the visarjan...with his banker... Amruta and her Virrawt sir... do the visarjan... smiley19smiley27

After doing the visarjan, Bhavani leaves... Virat goes to her and sits down... Babs 'mera beta, Bhavani ke kadmo par???'

Virat apologises to Bhavani... [Ammu's dil garden garden... a bit of rain... from the crying... there is a rainbow in her heart, the sun shines because Virrawt sir apologises... but there is rain because Virrawt Sir is dukhi... can feel his pain in every frame smiley19 ]

Babs dying to intervene. But Nimmi stops her.

'Ye... Aakhri baar' Bhavani to Virat. [Liked it and shows even she knows it will happen again. That he is freaking unreliable.]

Jayesh??? he has taken up the role of the villain for today!!! Does call babita... Does insult her... asli criminal... well... he has a point .. at least Jayesh could've chosen a better setting than in front of the public.

Ammu pitches in... Ishika pitches in... blaming her for going after money. Well... she does ask what we have been asking - why not end this marriage.

Bhavani intervenes... hyperventilating.... Ammu asks her to sit down.

Virat mum.

Jayesh continues. Society ladies pitch in...

Babs asks Virat 'you are quiet?'

'What do I say? they are speaking the truth isnt it?'

Ammu shocked... Babs shocked... Babs leaves... [ I felt it odd... but no one objected... she just walked awaysmiley37] I get why Babs was shocked... but why was Ammu shocked???]

Virat tries to talk but Jayesh interrupts... will go to court - well...stupid dialogue to add Nimmi, Anjali, Dildaar in the 'criminal list'.

Ammu intervenes - she cant 'bardasht' him talking bad about her family.smiley19(mere Virrawt Sir ki pyaari familysmiley19... meri apni familysmiley19.... jahan anjaane me hi sachche rishte jud gayesmiley19 unko kitna dukh hoga ye sab sunkesmiley19) ... (since he talked about Nimmi and Anjali).

[Sachcha pyaar in every frame. smiley19smiley27... which only Ammu has for her Virrawt Sir.smiley19 mera tissues ka packet khatam hua... even if I use handkerchief and not tissues.]

The apology was decent though... but not good enough imo... as always underwhelming. But perhaps feel that more because of the way they've been handling the eps these days.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

"Ye Aakhri baar"

Love that from Bhavani... even if she is herself guilty for aiding whatever has been going on with her daughter, literally pushing her towards him, so long as she felt it was convenient.

But... it suggests, and not surprisingly, history will repeat. He will betray Ammu's trust again. And... Ammu can only blame herself this time around, for being a fool.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Think I understand reason why you ask about Amu being shocked... these are questions going through my mind & no need to answer all. Is Amu also expecting Virat to run back to mom in betrayal with no change or apology from babita? Will Amu ask virat to forgive babita with no guarantee virat learnt his lesson or made things right with Amu & put conditions for his forgiveness to babita like accept Amu & dont hurt her.

Ishika asking why not end marriage. I dont care about Amvira but this question coming from Ishika is a concern meaning amvira can fight for marriage because soo many against. I'm conflicted in the same. Who is Ishika to involve herself in this question? ... more viewers against separation as it feel like major villian win

Side note: writers have dug a whole. When Amu left Ahuja house last time after PS argument. Twitter went silent. How do creators write Amu virat split but still maintain viewers?... how to write in a way that doesn't make it villian win... I mean going back to friends can also frustrate viewers as 300 episodes more viewers will agree nothing changed💡🤔🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Visarjan time. Bhavani asks Haarsh to do it... Harsh says Ammu and Virat should. She objects - its family murti, 'bahar wale wont do it'. Ammu smiley19smiley19

Virat goes to leave... but Ammu stops her Virrawt Sir 'you are my family... uff... smiley19smiley19smiley19] ...Jahan joins in... irking Bhavani... Ammu has a talk to her about her Virrawt Sir... Bab ke galti ki saza Virrawt Sir ko kyu de rahi hein... Galti ki hai... lekin unhe ek baar sudhaarne ka mauko to do... smiley19

Ishika Jayesh... She coaxes him to fight for her FIR. She does faint - pregnant? or drama?

Virat is hesitant, looks at Bhavani.... does the visarjan...with his banker... Amruta and her Virrawt sir... do the visarjan... smiley19smiley27

After doing the visarjan, Bhavani leaves... Virat goes to her and sits down... Babs 'mera beta, Bhavani ke kadmo par???'

Virat apologises to Bhavani... [Ammu's dil garden garden... a bit of rain... from the crying... there is a rainbow in her heart, the sun shines because Virrawt sir apologises... but there is rain because Virrawt Sir is dukhi... can feel his pain in every frame smiley19 ]

'Ye... Aakhri baar' Bhavani to Virat. [Liked it and shows even she knows it will happen again. That he is freaking unreliable.]

Jayesh??? he has taken up the role of the villain for today!!! Does call babita... Does insult her... asli criminal... well... he has a point .. at least Jayesh could've chosen a better setting than in front of the public.

Ammu pitches in... Ishika pitches in... blaming her for going after money. Well... she does ask what we have been asking - why not end this marriage.

Virat mum.

Ammu shocked... Babs shocked... Babs leaves... [ I felt it odd... but no one objected... she just walked awaysmiley37] I get why Babs was shocked... but why was Ammu shocked???]

Virat tries to talk but Jayesh interrupts... will go to court - well...stupid dialogue to add Nimmi, Anjali, Dildaar in the 'criminal list'.

Ammu intervenes - she cant 'bardasht' him talking bad about her family.smiley19(mere Virrawt Sir ki pyaari familysmiley19... meri apni familysmiley19.... jahan anjaane me hi sachche rishte jud gayesmiley19 unko kitna dukh hoga ye sab sunkesmiley19) ... (since he talked about Nimmi and Anjali).

[Sachcha pyaar in every frame. smiley19smiley27... which only Ammu has for her Virrawt Sir.smiley19 mera tissues ka packet khatam hua... even if I use handkerchief and not tissues.]

The apology was decent though... but not good enough imo... as always underwhelming. But perhaps feel that more because of the way they've been handling the eps these days.]

Adiandsid thumbnail

Possible, after all she has already forgiven Virat for the mela thing he did. Can be argued, at least he wrote something.

Amruta is way out of tune with reality. All the brain freeze moments of the past 280+ episodes led her to have a permanent brain freeze. Its no longer something that shocks her into forgetting what she was doing... she is in this and doing this now.

But... interesting thing is... she doesn't wear the pendant. Whats with that? (didnt notice if she wore it today).

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Virat mum.

This sounds watchable. I can't wait to hear Aai for her "aakri baar". Usse pata hai aur humko bhi ke VSA se na ho paega lakin effort kiya hai sorry ya joh bhi kiya hai unone great. Utna hi because we know the writer too well. Kuch nahin hone wala hai.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

"Ye Aakhri baar"

Love that from Bhavani... even if she is herself guilty for aiding whatever has been going on with her daughter, literally pushing her towards him, so long as she felt it was convenient.

But... it suggests, and not surprisingly, history will repeat. He will betray Ammu's trust again. And... Ammu can only blame herself this time around, for being a fool.

And then (kash) they part ways.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh.. hadn't noticed. The caption on Zee5 app for the show mentions "Babita ki jaan kaise bachayegi Amruta?"

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Oh.. hadn't noticed. The caption on Zee5 app for the show mentions "Babita ki jaan kaise bachayegi Amruta?"

As in Virat or koi aur hai?