Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

??!!! shaky wearing Ammu’s sari? You mean his shirt was from the same dress material?!

Nope... he wore the sari over his outfit. (say something like cross dressing.)

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hello, Friends! Basically, I didn't miss anything. Good to take a break from the show

Yeah. I wont miss anything even if I quit watching too. The script doesn't call for Sriti's presence in the show - might as well be played by any random less experienced actor. Nothing special or worth watching.

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw... Dildaar may fall in some trouble soon - this time from Ishika and the ex. He said give me a week to sort this out and Ammu agreed. Guess now she will be blamed for the trouble he gets into - surely by Babs... and wont at all be surprised if by the peahead too.

Adiandsid thumbnail

https://youtu.be/4Cz460MHWR0?si=KYiLY9exzjPl5bN-
Chuha again. smiley29 along with the other crap... which is literally on their doors. anyways... think Ammu remembers she had seen Isha with the ex in Goa. [Appreciate Jahan actor's falling down acting.]

posting it here... dont think anyone will be complaining about spoilers anymore. smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://youtu.be/4Cz460MHWR0?si=KYiLY9exzjPl5bN-
Chuha again. smiley29 along with the other crap... which is literally on their doors. anyways... think Ammu remembers she had seen Isha with the ex in Goa. [Appreciate Jahan actor's falling down acting.]

posting it here... dont think anyone will be complaining about spoilers anymore. smiley36

Even if you don't post spoilers.. we won't complain. smiley17

It's gone beyond boring.. the same old insults and humiliation.. and the way Virawt is kicking rubbish aside was laughable.. since rubbish was kicking rubbish.. smiley36 For once the trash kicked itself outside Ammu's house..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please don't be so rude towards baby Viratsmiley19, he's just learning how to walksmiley20and like this he will learn everythingsmiley2and his baby brain will start working like grown up manπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Btw why Dildar said it was babita's so called galatfemi to think Amruta as culprit? So who according to him is the real culprit? who was about to kill his innocent wife? He need to catch that culprit naa? I mean makers toh kuch bhi bakwas dikha rha hai. I think they like to write just humiliation episodes. Now the accusation against harsh give more opportunities to puking gang to insult Amruta and her aai and look at the society cheap people, they bring rubbish outside Jahan's house and also that balatkari ka ghar (cheeesmiley7) so that they leave the society?? How cheap and disgusting all these are. Yeh writers aur kitne target karenge Amruta aur uski parivar ko? I am now tired and bored seeing the same and same patterns. Matlab sab kuch(logical plots) jaye bhad mai Amruta and her family will have to be humiliated by others and this is unfortunately the main purpose of this serial. Thumbs down for the writers for their brilliant writing from mesmiley21

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Even if you don't post spoilers.. we won't complain. smiley17

It's gone beyond boring.. the same old insults and humiliation.. and the way Virawt is kicking rubbish aside was laughable.. since rubbish was kicking rubbish.. smiley36 For once the trash kicked itself outside Ammu's house..

Bold: How did I miss that angle? smiley37 Sounds perfect to write in parentheses and after 'well... ' smiley36

I loved Jahan actor's fall though. Not easy to act that. Did recheck if it was a mistake or she acted. She did act - process of sitting down started first. Nice.smiley20

Yeah... another molestation case... another humiliation ... and a way for Virawt to come back in the good books. Probably another lecture from Jayesh too somewhere in between. [yawn.] [Hope they dont say kisne kiya yeh sab (the thrash)... since they have shown there is a cctv camera.

bad timing for the molestation case though... should've happened on the first evening - the party night... or at least when he is in the hospital. But then... why talk of timing when Gautam is probably still waiting in the cafe for the last 8 eps perhaps? smiley5

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Ben

Just watched the epi uhhh jab dildar ji aaye amu sey baat karney key liye ab mistress no.1 was listening and she informed X bolo dono m kitney jaldi ghulmilgaye hain 😳

Now kya they will become road blocks for dildar ji in exposing her?

Ab MUKTA plz plz πŸ™ 😒 😭 πŸ˜” for god sake for a change can u show our virat trusting amu ? and supporting her Ab enough is enough Plz start uncovering the layers of misunderstandings plz.plz.plz

yess I think ur right βœ…οΈ I think dildar ji ko kisikey ooper shak hai that they r framing amu

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar I am tired and exhausted of this humiliation till now babita and mistress 😴 πŸ˜ͺ milkey they humiliated abd now new candidate joined 😴

Kya Mukta ji fir a change can u show all their trials be backfired plz plz πŸ™

Itna tho araj suno bhai plz πŸ™ 😒

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

During the cake cutting for the 200th episode, Mukta was thanking the whole team for all their hard work, was thinking how sad that all their hard work had been in vain. Think except the writers all have been working hard. Feel, only a change of writers can save the serial.