Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 28 days ago

I agree with that person who told being in jail is better than staying near Ahujas especially Virat. I understand that in long term, it affects her job and life but in short term, it is better to stay in jail where she has an option of saying no to visitors unlike now.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Jail is always better option than this mad house and psycho husband smiley37

You know virat wahan bhi available hota hain outside jail like a true stalkersmiley7 But acc to babz it amu jo uske bete ki piche hain.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Writers brains: 

Forced wedding happening in front of the police... threat that Bhavani will be arrested if she doesn't agree. The reason Ammu is quiet.

[Kill Me!] 

Writers have lost it completely..They made fun of the law..What kind of stuff they show on national televition..

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

Writers have lost it completely..They made fun of the law..What kind of stuff they show on national televition..

Mocking quite a few things actually - law, rituals, people, and the audiences intellect. well.. truth be told we are fools to be watching this. smiley37

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Annu.

You know virat wahan bhi available hota hain outside jail like a true stalkersmiley7 But acc to babz it amu jo uske bete ki piche hain.

Yes. She will not able to stay in peace their too this psycho is after her 24/7. 

Annu. thumbnail

I dont think that will happen though. I mean... that's the ideal way... but really low hopes. smiley6 

Lets hope it happens and he looks for Priyanka? Jao..maro... and get a new ML for Ammu - or better... stay single.  

Edit: on the other hand.. why prove anything... just leave

She and her mom is insulted to core and baki baacha honga woh babz and co kardengi.Her prove prove and sach sach has made her life hell.

Even if virat know truth toh kya is he going to leave the house.No not at all. Woh babz ka beta hai aur rehenga he will forgive his mom.Amu said apne to apne hote hain last time too she gave him lecture to fight with ur mom.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

So where is that amu jisne kahan tha she didn't steal money and she didn't mind staying in jail.

If my sandal and chapal could fly inside i would love to throw it on maker,writer and MLsmiley35 smiley11

As i said since he is rich he can do anything so amu will never have upper hand in this drama smiley15

Murkta ka surprise smiley11

Bold: More important question is "So where is emyl jisne kaha tha ....". Tactfully avoiding coming here. smiley2

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Riggy

This show started on a promising note - Highly educated, smart, working girl dealing with parental relationship issues such as infidelity, divorce, extra marital affairs, etc. Then came the toxic boss and work place. In reality, any gal who deals with these issues would take a very pragmatic approach towards her own relationship and would remove herself from the toxicity at the first chance. But sadly, they are portraying this character as an abla naari who will sacrifice her career, her self respect and her mental sanity for the people who treat her like a door mat. I guess it will take few decades to see a female lead who can be in charge of her own life and destiny and who won't be dragged to a shaadi ka mandap.

True that!

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think that will happen though. I mean... that's the ideal way... but really low hopes. smiley6 

Lets hope it happens and he looks for Priyanka? Jao..maro... and get a new ML for Ammu - or better... stay single.  

Edit: on the other hand.. why prove anything... just leave. 

Just leave is better option but that psycho will use his power to stop her from leaving.Once she is proved innocent he will not able to do anything that's why saying prove innocence and leave. Psycho will not go after anyone he will be after Ammu only. 

Annu. thumbnail

Mocking quite a few things actually - law, rituals, people, and the audiences intellect. well.. truth be told we are fools to be watching this. smiley37

I am not watching... i am reading smiley37 

After all shaadi kaise hui kisne kis ko save kiya padhna zaraori tha.Ipl ka wajeh se they couldn't marry smiley36