Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Most probably he will reach when Amruta will dance in front of people(if really Amruta will dance in front of people,it will be shame for me, does she a ballerinasmiley35) and he will be like what's wrong with you? Are you drank? Hag will say baby dekho na kaise nach rhi hai logo ke samne. Virat will give her(hag)a hard stare and Amruta will give him a hard stare. Bhavani will say chal Ammu,mai thak chuki hu,mujhe kisiki khilaf koi action nhi lena and will leave the place. Virat will try to stop her and again she will look back him, baas aisa hi hoga. When they will leave, he will say to hag and lizard I will not spare you two if it will be proved that you two were behind this humiliation and he will leave.

I don't know what happened to Amu's Rajivcase wala avatar when it comes to X... She behaves like an abla nari. Maybe X asks Amu to dance if she wants to save Jahan from the theft case. smiley35

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Doesn't amu has any guilt feeling if something really happens to babz or anyone she is ok with anything bus V sir ke pass rehne hain smiley24

In other drama girl stops her saasu maa slapping hand on her own and doesn't hear crap abt her family not even from her husband but yahan amu is ok with everything.

It not abt V sees or not but Amu own feelings even before mela track she was shown to go any extent for ahuja family.Mujhe to ammu ki life ka purpose nahin pata.

Suddenly they made bhavani take 360 degree turn that she is not ok with marriage.Are audience suffering from amnesia jise dikh nahin raha kya?

It's the writers' fault....we can't understand any of the characters. They all behave like they have short-term memory loss, lost in their own delusional world, not knowing what they're doing. Amu went to the Ahujas to expose X, but she couldn't do anything. She's always busy cooking and babysitting her Virat, while the three witches are constantly planning and plotting.

I hope the bomb incident opens Amu's eyes to see the extent they can go to send her away from the Ahujas and makes her do something logical about it.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I cringe whenever I see Ammu even remotely romantically interested in Virat, given how she was 'married to' - the reason I liked her expression when Jahan started miya-biwi thing in the ep. Everytime she does that, I really wish she will bite the dust again for believing 'mera Veeru aisa nahi hai... heera hai woh heera'. Seriously looking forward to it. And unlike the mela eps where I was disgusted with what happened, I think I will enjoy 'illusions being broken' this time.

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But why hag will ask her to dance? Did she go there for dancing audition? What's this? It's really a very cheap and disgusting plot. I know nothing will happen with hag and lizard as the two shameless are present in next function with their heinous crime.

Jassi maybe good woman and shipper of AmVira but isn't she too a manipulator? Whenever they did humiliation episodes, before airing those stupid episodes,she shared bts of AmVira so that jodi fans wait to get those scenes and forget how cheap track already happened. For example, before mela track,she gave their hugging bts, when Virat saved that hag in Goa, she gave their close scene bts near the poolside, when Nimrit's track came,she gave their hugging bts,now she gave their terrace scenes, their new dancing scene. Why she gave those bts when in actual episodes, it's just humiliation, humiliation and humiliation and villains planning plotting and even if they caught, their head always high as if they don't care being caught.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm just watched the precap smiley19smiley37

X Ka bank ruptcy hua hai and uska jeemti hasr ???????smiley37 wow interesting 🤔

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This thread is moving so fast we will reach 150 pages by Monday 🤣

@Adiandsid - No save from Virat as I saw SBB post too. Maybe you meant it wont work and Virat will redeem after they have that crying scene & Bhavani tells virat stay away from Amu and he ask forgivness. Think he will use whole thing like after Harsh when amu keft earing last time before ladoo office dcene. Do you blame me like I asked priyanka to do this? He will tell Bhavani punish me but dont keep Amu away from my dad & sisters

@nilmi - agree with you 💯 ? What man is Virat if he stays in house with priyanka after this? He has to refuse to leave Jk aunty house stay with them or get priyanka out house. I suspect nimmi says 51% her house so priyanka must leave - We know they manage to solve this food party humiliation as bomb scene coming & Amvira together - This is why I suspect Priyanka & babita seperate as she wont allow bomb next to virat.

Babita also said today( I had pain of not posting at the time while all all other poster got lucky) - We together or team... think it Foreshadowing Babita away from priyanka. Babita may bail her out after trespassing & pay her to keep quiet.

We all agree this is not big MU. Like swing chitnis family be to blame... will be like why did she save Virat & know about bom - babita will say Amu had doubts after planning bomb perfectly with Bhavani. Arrest her immediately!

Originally posted by: nilmi

But in the SBB segment, everyone is crying. I saw a tweet ..X humiliates Amu, calling her the second woman and asking her to dance in front of the guests.

Maybe Virat somehow will convince her to come with him to the Ahujas again. terrace BTS.

Edited by sugz - 1 months ago
sugz thumbnail

Wait wait... slowly @Ishaan2. Battle with Hindi every other day now I cant translate shorthand🫣🫣

@Adiandsid- please help explain Precap. tx

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hmm just watched the precap smiley19smiley37

X Ka bank ruptcy hua hai and uska jeemti hasr ???????smiley37 wow interesting 🤔

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ex alleges someone stole her necklace... tells Ammu and co to wait / not leave. [ishaan2 meant - 'ex is bankrupt and she has a pricey necklace?']

sugz thumbnail

@Adiandsid - Thank you

This is 1 of babitas personalities we love so much! It definitely wins her son & husband over. Happy to give necklace so JK aunty accused of theft. She can give abuser millions & virat ex wife money but Amu who refuses is the gold digger😡

She went to Chitnis house to Bribe them saying Raja poisoned laddoos. Virat & Dildar heard it but still love her soo much not realising rubbish she does knowing her 30yrs... but amu with perfect morals hired that Sukesh suresh thet chased Amvira. This is what Mukta writers expect us to beleive.. poor Virat he cant see!!

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ex alleges someone stole her necklace... tells Ammu and co to wait / not leave. [ishaan2 meant - 'ex is bankrupt and she has a pricey necklace?']

sugz thumbnail

Oh! While I'm on a bad mood about show today.

They insult our intelligence with fake suspense Virat reaching Babita phone. Does anyone here beleive that she will get exposed ever??? If Virat sees the message he wont beleive it! ... especially after 1 or 2 fantastic Babita fainting him running to get her meds. Virat suffers memory loss immediately on Babita rubbish!!

Mukta hear me clearly! - if the actors in your new show not as good or talented like KMTMG. Nobody will accept these tricks. Dont take advantage of us as we support show for actors & ACTORS ONLY!

Happy birthday Mukta!! 🥳 Hope you gave our actors cake- They wont eat any as you will fire them if they gain weight

Actor are ours. YES OURS !! They work really hard- GIVE THEM BETTER 😡😭😭😢😢😥

Originally posted by: sugz

@Adiandsid - Thank you

This is 1 of babitas personalities we love so much! It definitely wins her son & husband over. Happy to give necklace so JK aunty accused of theft. She can give abuser millions & virat ex wife money but Amu who refuses is the gold digger😡

She went to Chitnis house to Bribe them saying Raja poisoned laddoos. Virat & Dildar heard it but still love her soo much not realising rubbish she does knowing her 30yrs... but amu with perfect morals hired that Sukesh suresh thet chased Amvira. This is what Mukta writers expect us to beleive.. poor Virat he cant see!!