Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 hours ago

Why I will get angrysmiley37 I myself want to see AmVira's steamy romancesmiley43 but MD aunty has so many problem to show us romantic scenes 😏 ok if their romance will start late but at least spare us from Babitasmiley11, it's high time to reduce her sssmiley7. She's intolerable for mesmiley15

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Watched Preeti Amin recently in Katha Ankahee and in RvR. Currently there's no scope for another female character entry as a family member, unless Jayesh or Dildar have younger sister/cousin quite unknown to us..smiley9 or what if she is Jahan's sister/cousin?

Real life age of actors doesn't matter much, Hemangi actress in real life is much younger than her role, yet she appears fine onscreen as conservative docile average looking Marathi Aai Bhavani in Kmtmg.smiley17

But Preeti actress still looks pretty, bubbly, young, fit, modern onscreen also due that short hairsmiley4 to convincingly play mother character roles to adult or middle aged children.smiley44 She looked more believable as if some office mate or college mate of Katha, but she was given old age friend Neerja's role with grown up sons who abandon her in old age home,smiley24 which some of us couldn't connect as Neerja's backstory also due to Preeti's much younger look.

In RvR atleast Preeti was seen only in FB scenes as young modern Radha Raisinghani smiley14 who was shown as baby Anushka's mother who died/killed when Anushka was just 6-7 years old, so she was convincing as young mom.

Better not offer Preeti old age roles pls, even if its not a recurring role..smiley6 she might look much younger than Babita, Kavita and Deepika actresses. Let Preeti's role be someone who offers job to Amruta and has more professional connect than personal,smiley9 audience is dying to watch Amruta working respectfully somewhere else with regular earnings and assignments for her profile.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

19th.

First few minutes, the only thing in my mind was 'God Ammu... He is not worth it'. Tension as Virat is asked to come with her and he delays it by giving sheepish excuses.

Perhaps for the first time an extra actor gets an apt line "Inka naatak phir se chaalu hua. Har tyohar me kuch na kuch".

To divert the attention of the people Harsh plays the clip - accidentally, Nimrit gives him the wrong phone.

Aagyaakaari suputr listens to his momma, they leave. [Oh... The script line... Amruta realises his helpnessness.smiley37.... How tf are you going to bring that on screen? It didn't, though I liked Ammu's expressions throughout perhaps].

Clip is played.

More convo around the clip.

Another apt dialogue from the extra actor.

Nimrit cant believe it... asks mom 'you didnt do it, right?' [odd dialogue... but was meant to be more of a shock.]

Another apt dialogue from the extra actor.

Society members leave.

Babs now blames Ammu for putting the phone in her car.

Bhavani defends.

Aagyakaari suputr becomes maun vrat dhaari suputr.

Confrontation b/w Babs and Bhavani.

Beta.. I had to do it... to save you from iss ladki. [Was better in Hindi... "Betaaa.... maine woh kiya nahi... mujhe karna pada... tumhe iss ladki se bachane ke liye."]

She goes on to tell a few things... well.. at least its clear she is mentally unstable. Justifying her actions...

Nimrit tries to reason... but she justifies.

Would he have left Ammu if i asked him... Maun vrat dhaari says 'No... toh?' [Someone on X mentioned it is "Nahi.. No"]

"Jab aapne mere aage koi choice nahi rakhi"... and leaves. babs goes behind him. [Was it "toh aapne mere aage..." Couldn't hear it properly with the sound editing. toh and a question makes more sense than 'jab' and a statement. The way he said it didn't feel like a question either.]

Liked Nimmi's expression, more like disgust.

Babs tries to reason with Virat... did it all for your good. At least he figures mela truck incident was Babs accusation... [Oh... wasn't expecting him to figure that out.]

Babs hasn't got it yet... and wont ever.

[Over all a good ep... but in terms of exposure ep... idk... was slow paced. i dont know why this shouldn't have happened through Ammu... shouldn't she be talking? She was maunvratdhaari too. Had only 1-2 dialogues.]

Hmm, time for me to watch two eps in one go.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Majaak karti hoon

U know a new lady character is going to be introduced itseems smiley36smiley26

Kaash bhagwaan na Karen it's negative bcz story main leads key always say negative hi hai bhaishaap plz no more negativity 🙏 😢 bhaishaap

nilmi thumbnail

Hope we're not expecting too much from these brainless writers... And they should start the love story ASAP.... it's already been 300 episodes...

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Every 100 ep they bring new character .Even if he gets new mom what he did to Amu long time was his own decision.

Even if fans theory is right then hope he is not ahuja🤣Hope his new mom is not rich.Although I highly doubt they will introduce new mom🙃Again focus will be babz lol

They can't write anything good🤯

Edited by Annu. - 21 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago

I think ive placed all BTS together 💡& nothing changes after exposure. Dont be too happy! 🫣😪 In that mandy YT vid we see babita with Ex & Ishika where Babita falls. This means the hospital BTS is of Babita. Dont know if babita acting or Ex really did something to hurt Babita. Most important- in the movie night we see Virat grumpy & get up to leave last seconds with Amu in Ahuja house.

Do you remember last time Babita ran away after virat told Dehli aunties rubbish? Virat promised babita everything in that voice note by bathroom. Its my prediction babita will do same run away trick to win virat back. Virat moody on movie night is him fighting need to look for her. Babita gets hurt & virat blames Amu who maybe said give Babita time. Virat feels guilt let mom down. Babita starts all over again clean record 🫠

Edited by sugz - 20 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 hours ago

A bit dragged but I'm relieved they exposed BA. Dekhte hai aage kya karne wale hai.

I loved that they kept Ammu silent today, ziada nahin bola good waise kya bolti.

VSA ka reality slap on point yet agar mein writer hoti, I would've brought the confession right there: "Mom I trusted you, I didn't believe banker, bla bla bla but I can't live without her because I love her Mom, she saved me and made me believe in love again..." Aisa kuch in BA's face.

The video is a bit of nonsense. Coffee spiking fine but BA giving it to VSA and that mandap clip????smiley39 Micro cam plant ke beech mein te and so a low angle we had and they showed us BA giving the drink to VSA and all. These ppl will never change, ITV joh hai. Chalo, we are used to it.

Excited to see Mr. Mommy's boy "grow" from this and let's see raat ya joh bhi nashe ka forced "romance." And I hope we will directly jump to that Rajiv track, but heard there is a BTS with the HPG, hmm, dekhte hai!

PS loved that prasad moment but take it out of contextsmiley27 Srijit are doing fab but again afsoos story saat nahin dehte smiley19

Edited by Pyaarasam - 7 hours ago
msk432109 thumbnail
Posted: 15 hours ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. I didn't. Usually dont check the app until its time for the next ep... did check today to try and make sense of Virat's dialogue.. But didn't see the 20th ep.

Yup.. it was dull. Felt they were much more 'excited' about shooting the mela eps than this one - attention to detail in that one was bigger.

Think they are discouraged majorly by slot change and consequent fall in trp. smiley22 That's why no excitement and attention to detail.