Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Haa yaar it's been while love birds r missing from screen smiley29smiley19

Tho unka huk tho Banta hai ki nahin ?

Any ways main leads ka romance I mean serious wala romance tho 200 epi key baad bhi door door thak dikhayi nahin deti hoga bhi nahi pata nahinsmiley18

Till 200 epi thak lollipop scenes key saath gaadi ko dhakka maar maar key mukta chalayi kum se kum jayesh ishu baby ka tho neeyat se dikhao smiley11 Bhai

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

All the best for new thread, smiley1 my participation may be less here comparatively, as I'm not regularly following kmtmg episodes or bts clips or segments recently, for my own sanity.smiley14

vampsome_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Just a small clip of her selfie.. with ms, that the actor shared in her story. Yeah.. can also be a fb scene.

Dont think her plan is to seduce and pursue Virat. Its to make Amruta uncomfortable enough to leave - something Babs planned in cahoots with Abhiraj. Raj's current relationship with her is unknown, but seems like he is the one who brought her in with the plan. [His phone password was revealed to be her birthdate.] She can join in with his ultimate plan of taking over Virat's businesses. May be they want to get married too - which Babs wont like but they have plans of their own... and can convince Babs with some twisted logic to go ahead with their plans - perhaps hoping that in the end Virat will stop the wedding cause he cant see her marrying Abhiraj? Babs may agree too - since her Goa plan didn't work out as she expected, and now both Ammu and the ex are around. [I keep wondering what makes Ammu stay there! (forehead buried on palms).]

It can be for fb scenes too... only thing is would've expected the setup in their room to be different in an fb scene, since it was a different home.

Acha hai if Abhiraj and Priyanka take over his business....kuch kaam to karenge unlike Virat jo 2-3 mahine baad ek deal sign karta dikha smiley24pata nahi kab se office hi nahi gaya....Jokes apart, it will teach Babs a lesson. Babs would fall in the pit she is digging for Amruta.

Oh, yeah I had completely forgotten. Abhiraj's phone password was Ms Priyanka's b'day...kuch to khichdi pak rahi hai udhar.... Would make sense if they get married. Ye vamp bhi permanent ho jaergi is ghar me smiley7

FB does not make sense if it is in the Ahuja house but matlab ye log kuch bhi dikha dete hai. They really don't care about errors or anything.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Acha! That DAT IG page gave me a reason to watch it. Dekhlungi but maybe tonight I'll watch all eps I didn't see in one Go. I still have to cross that bagwass shaadi, wish me to not end up drunk or ill smiley36

May the force be with you! πŸ˜ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Some fans are worring about Arjit let alone Virat...iykyk smiley37

Yeh ladki to real life Komolika nikli 😳

Acha! That DAT IG page gave me a reason to watch it. Dekhlungi but maybe tonight I'll watch all eps I didn't see in one Go. I still have to cross that bagwass shaadi, wish me to not end up drunk or ill smiley36

Well, getting alittle drunk will help you deal with the BS a little better smiley37

Originally posted by: nilmi

Some fans are worring about Arjit let alone Virat...iykyk smiley37

worried about Arjit kyun?smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

As always, saw Mukta's comment too. Well.. if you have to explain... you haven't shown things well. "We are all flawed. And being too perfect is a flaw too. A flaw that allows us to be hurt.. way too often. It’s the journey of these people." Hmm... sounds lofty. Referring to Ammu perhaps... but she isn't perfect, she is dumb to stay there. [But in context, what does that even mean? Do post about it if anyone gets it.]

Meanwhile... Priyanka pops up in the last scene - champagne one... and asks doesn't she know "V only eats chicken for lunch?" ... Oh... its lunch not night. Beautiful writing as always... didnt feel worthy wasting a post on SM thread (is a segment - sbs/sbb).

Veeru and now V. smiley11

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

As always, saw Mukta's comment too. Well.. if you have to explain... you haven't shown things well. "We are all flawed. And being too perfect is a flaw too. A flaw that allows us to be hurt.. way too often. It’s the journey of these people." Hmm... sounds lofty. Referring to Ammu perhaps... but she isn't perfect, she is dumb to stay there. [But in context, what does that even mean? Do post about it if anyone gets it.]

Hmm, how profound πŸ˜ƒ

Translation:

My story and characters are perfect. The viewers keep on finding flaw in it because it is so perfect. I am so hurt by these fault-finders. πŸ˜›

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampsome_smiley

worried about Arjit kyun?smiley24

Maybe because history might repeat itself, I guess 😳