nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Nahii….😱

Virat recognized Ishika as a chudail even in his intoxicated state..👻

Hamara Viru baby didn’t, doesn’t, and won’t ever make babies with her…🥰

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

But then he said 'tum buddhi ho gayi ho'... why did he say that?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What exactly is this drama abt fighting to know who loves V sir more? Mera pati....mera baacha.......mera heera......mera putar.

Rival show mein male confessed his love within 5 episode smiley9smiley42

nilmi thumbnail

He saw her like a buddhi... or it was Arjit’s improvisation. 😂

Amu is fighting with Bhavani for Virat. I don’t know what will happen to her after Virat breaks her trust again.

My worst fear is Amu confessing her love first, like Pragya did. I feel Amu will confess first, and Virat will reject her.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

He saw her like a buddhi... or it was Arjit’s improvisation. 😂

Amu is fighting with Bhavani for Virat. I don’t know what will happen to her after Virat breaks her trust again.

My worst fear is Amu confessing her love first, like Pragya did. I feel Amu will confess first, and Virat will reject her.

Want it to be worse than rejection. Worse than the mela ep. Go for it Mukta and team. This time I wont complain. Wonder where this 'boldness' of Ammu was when she was forced by Virat... tab to adhmari khadi thi???

Idk.. they are creating stupid situations. Jayesh coming up and talking then and there wasn't needed. That first move itself felt fishy... so rest follows.

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sugz

I hate to disagree with you so rudely. We must face the fact. How sane are we after watching & still following show? Makes it difficult to judge writers& characters

Its only a joke from me... i understand what you mean- there are no sane characters. Hope they get a dog like Vashuda then it can work a sane character.

Mein aapki rudeness ko ammu ki pyar ki nazar se dekh lungi smiley42 smiley37

Gulki .Oh gulki is cute smiley42smiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail

While the pre Alibaug eps were to show that Amruta is in love with Virat, feel like these eps are to show to Virat that she loves him.

Bhavani talking so when Virat is there again a bad move... so why was that brought in... to show him she defends him against her own mom. [Did he ever? needed proof???]

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
nilmi thumbnail

I don't understand why Amu unconditionally supports Virat and takes all the sh*t without saying a word. Why doesn't she think about her own life and self-respect?

Amu's unconditional love for Virat (I don’t know if it's love or not, but it seems like it) is unacceptable, irrelevant, and unrealistic, given the situations she has faced because of Virat so far.

It should be the other way around....Virat falling in love with Amu would be more realistic.

I don’t understand why the makers chose this route. Maybe it’s Virat who says Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi...

nilmi thumbnail

She never raised her voice like that with Bhavani. And Virat witnessing it might be the makers way of making him realize his feelings.

Hasn't she done enough favours for him and his family for him to realize that? Forgiving the mela fiasco alone should be enough for him to recognize her mahanta..... What's the need for all of this? smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Is it just me feel like Amu's love for Virat is more like a mother's love for her child....

Babs love for Virat is more like a girlfriend's love for her boyfriend...smiley29smiley11