Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

No change in VA relationship if she turns out to be his mom.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5361684

Lets move here.

I don't think new character will be Viru's mother. Unless they plan on punishing Blabber at the end (of show). smiley24 Most likely, she will be forgiven as she repents for her deeds. smiley39

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Deleted & moved to new thread

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... I will complain about the romance scenes. smiley37... yeah ... better than baby sitting ones - I could sit through all the brain freeze scenes, but get annoyed watching the baby sitting ones.

Hope she doesn't intervene (but the mahaan insaan will)... better to leave it to Virat to do what he wants to. But think she will use the fainting drama - there was a hospital bts isn't it?

PS: Am expecting things to backfire on Amruta - through Virat... - pre/post romantic phase. ['You could've left after you proved your innocence. Why did you stay?' is likely to be one of the points.]

Edited by sugz - 7 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arrrey parvin ben baat ko mannn pey leliya yaar tuney smiley37smiley36

U always say u will give mukta a long message this time aisa kuch kehti na tuuu mainey socha aapas mein tum dono baat kartey hongey smiley37smiley39

Agar baat cheet nahin karti tho nahin karti okk issbaar koi ilzaam nahin daalungi tumpey ok đź‘Ť smiley37smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update. smiley20

Good point from Jayesh. Now, mahaan Amu will intervene and ask Virat to withdraw the complaint, or Babs will try her sick drama. I hope Jayesh stays in the story. I love Amu and Harsh scenes more than Amu in the Ahuja scenes. I'm fed up with Virat babysitting... smiley18

at least show some romance...smiley43 I won’t complain smiley9

Darling, babies romance nahin karte hai!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Is there any chance the patient who's in hospital is the new masi? Because the pic I saw her left hand had band.

Oh! Kya pata Virat ne kuch kiya hoga Coolie ki tara and hogaya Mausi uske khilaf

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand why Amu is still in the Ahuja house. She went there to prove her innocence, and thanks to X, she did. Amu is now the main reason for Virat’s problems. She can support him as a friend while staying in her own house...she doesn’t need to share the bedroom with Virat for that.

She considers him her friend, and it’s the same from Virat’s side. I think a separation will help them realize their feelings for each other, and psycho Babs might stop her disgusting plans for a while

Talking about Ammu, uska toh ek condition ta na. Uss shart ka kya???