Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

She's in Ahuja house but the point is why she's wearing sindor and mangalsutra?

Wait! What? What the hell is going on here? Don't tell me they will bring another illogical plot saying divorce nahin hua ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ฟ 

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Wait! What? What the hell is going on here? Don't tell me they will bring another illogical plot saying divorce nahin hua ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ‘ฟ 

Wait!! What now!! How long was I away? Yeh kab hua??!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Wait!! What now!! How long was I away? Yeh kab hua??!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I'm just asking. Didn't see a single eps since ages ๐Ÿ˜‚ But what is Pri doing at A house or misunderstood? 

nilmi thumbnail

Hello here! It felt like I went on a vanwass and still not ready to Come back ๐Ÿ˜… and you guys started a New thread. So, Pri ghar mein guss gayi. Ghar wali and bahar wali part XXX on ITV ๐Ÿ™„

Kash Ammu chale jaye 

Now trp will rise..all trp rising points are โœ… 

ITV favorite Dewer Bhabi romance โœ… 

More planning and plottingโ€ฆโœ…

more spineless hero and abla nari heroine moments โœ…

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Now trp will rise..all trp rising points are โœ… 

ITV favorite Dewer Bhabi romance โœ… 

More planning and plottingโ€ฆโœ…

more spineless hero and abla nari heroine moments โœ…

Ya Khuda! Phir mein vanwass mein hi Tik hoon. Awake me when it will be better or if it survive trp chart and zee scanner 

nilmi thumbnail

I'm just asking. Didn't see a single eps since ages ๐Ÿ˜‚ But what is Pri doing at A house or misunderstood? 

after seeing new actress ig story its just a guess.. she is in Ahujaโ€™s wearing ms and sindoor ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

She was not lead for sure. She was there 3rd wheel. And also Yrkkh was her first serial and because of unprofessional behaviour and her over closeness with that actor (she was not concentrate on work) threw her and that actor out from that serial (according to news). So this is her second serial and of course for me she's not a lead figure till now. Now dekhne ki baat yeh hai why she weared sindor and mangalsutra and why she is in ahuja house ๐Ÿ˜ก

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Don't know yrr. Samajh nhi aa rha hai kuch bhi. First I thought she maybe married or pretend to marry Abhiraj to enter in ahuja house but her dress is not look like bride dress and also there will police station scene too๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ don't know where this serial will going

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Guess (again a weird take): After the accusation coming up, Virat will decide she will come to Ahuja house and stay with them - a 'fitting' lesson or 'slap on the face' of Ammu who brought her in so that she can leave. "She will stay with us, cause that's what you wanted, and you wont leave too." 

I would like it if it is so. The reason: It is claimed that Virat "married" Ammu because he wants to 'protect' her or unknown to him he is in "love" with her. If he brings in his ex... it can only be for satisfying his ego... which for me is the only reason why he "married" Ammu. 

Can also be they will get this done through Ammu - she may be the one who tells her to come along. 

btw... May be Ammu can ask him after the accusation 'waah... you figured it out? aapne to pora plot hi crack kar diya! Didnt know you can do that! let me guess... Babita ma'am ne kaha?' 

Edited by Adiandsid - 13 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

If she is married to abhiraj so how come itni jaldi mein? What lead her to marry him that too this fast? smiley18

Or she is wearing her ex mangalsutr and sindoor?  Or is it a dream sequence?