Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 28 days ago

Ammu has an MS in the story that Sriti shared. So... promo is a dud... he will probably force that too. [Vomit] 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Skip the ep if you want to be at peace.

Disgusting. [Even if he is faking it.]

Probably in the coming eps they can show him r@ping her too. Quite possible given who he is. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

But Congrats... wedding or whatever the smiley35 it was is done. smiley42smiley27

Adiandsid thumbnail

Writers brains: 

Forced wedding happening in front of the police... threat that Bhavani will be arrested if she doesn't agree. The reason Ammu is quiet.

[Kill Me!] 

Edited by Adiandsid - 28 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Writers brains: 

Forced wedding happening in front of the police... threat that Bhavani will be arrested if she doesn't agree. The reason Ammu is quiet.

[Kill Me!] 

So where is that amu jisne kahan tha she didn't steal money and she didn't mind staying in jail.

If my sandal and chapal could fly inside i would love to throw it on maker,writer and MLsmiley35 smiley11

As i said since he is rich he can do anything so amu will never have upper hand in this drama smiley15

Murkta ka surprise smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

So where is that amu jisne kahan tha she didn't steal money and she didn't mind staying in jail.

If my sandal and chapal could fly inside i would love to throw it on maker,writer and MLsmiley35 smiley11

As i said since he is rich he can do anything so amu will never have upper hand in this drama smiley15

Murkta ka surprise smiley11

Well... She did say that. I will go to jail... But he cant give her her way... so gets Bhavani arrested... and then aagyaakaari suputr ke mastishk mein ek anokhi baat sooji... kyu na mein is Banker se vivaah kar ise kathor dand doon. 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cops are slaves of rich brats that we already saw during bank fraud drama so not surprised. ITV really shows our crime department in totally bad light. Good that forced marriage or whatever is done. Story will move forward. 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jail is always better option than this mad house and psycho husband smiley37

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... She did say that. I will go to jail... But he cant give her her way... so gets Bhavani arrested... and then aagyaakaari suputr ke mastishk mein ek anokhi baat sooji... kyu na mein is Banker se vivaah kar ise kathor dand doon. 

He believes that she tried to kill his mother. Now he wants to keep her next to his mother.smiley22

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Cops are slaves of rich brats that we already saw during bank fraud drama so not surprised. ITV really shows our crime department in totally bad light. Good that forced marriage or whatever is done. Story will move forward. 

Only this show ke police assi hai.What new scenes are u going to see as viewer ?How to get married to peanut was story of this show smiley18