Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Virat remembers all those time which they did and concluded that amu fake plan was to trap his mother but why can't he remember that amu telling him again and again to conclude his mom in their plan like she did with bhavani ( if he remembers this then it doesn't make sense for amu to trap his mother)

Why is it so confusing?🤔🤔

Edited by Shivikafan2 - 29 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shivikafan2

Virat remembers all those time which they did and concluded that amu fake plan was to trap his mother but why can't he remember that amu telling him again and again to conclude his mom in their plan like she did with bhavani ( if he remembers this then it doesn't make sense for amu to trap his mother)

Why is it so confusing?🤔🤔

Hmm... good point. 

But.. say she says that to him. his reply will be... "you insisted I tell my mom because you knew I wont and when things come out like it did now, you can claim this. I know you very well Banker. I know you very well."smiley36

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

But since the wonderful makers would want her to stay under the same roof as her now 'captor' and 'love' him... cant expect much from her.  

I noticed a cut on Virat's left hand...soon madam captive will tend to that cut and while dressing the wound will longingly look at her captor to read her eyes of her innocence 

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show started on a promising note - Highly educated, smart, working girl dealing with parental relationship issues such as infidelity, divorce, extra marital affairs, etc. Then came the toxic boss and work place. In reality, any gal who deals with these issues would take a very pragmatic approach towards her own relationship and would remove herself from the toxicity at the first chance. But sadly, they are portraying this character as an abla naari who will sacrifice her career, her self respect and her mental sanity for the people who treat her like a door mat. I guess it will take few decades to see a female lead who can be in charge of her own life and destiny and who won't be dragged to a shaadi ka mandap.
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: emyl

I noticed a cut on Virat's left hand...soon madam captive will tend to that cut and while dressing the wound will longingly look at her captor to read her eyes of her innocence 

Can also add: He will hurt her in the process - physically or emotionally. But she will 'dutifully' tend to his wound. Such love. smiley27 Of course, by the end of it, he will manhandle her and say 'you think I will change my opinion seeing you do this? Not in this life. You are a betrayer and will remain so.' 

Oh (the angst and) chemistry lessons one can learn. smiley42smiley27

Edited by Adiandsid - 29 days ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Replying to @iishita20

The concept of love is subjective ultimately up to the individuals involved to decide. It acknowledges that love can be challenging due to the presence of egos but also emphasizes that journey of love can be enjoyable

I am aware most of you follow X but still wanted to bring to focus Muktadhond's mindset. She is really misusing Sriti here in this serial and Arjit also who has entered it with so much expectation.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. I've been talking about Stockholm Syndrome for a while now. Who is to say anything if a hostage empathises and falls in love with the one who kidnapped her. The hostage may even consider getting molested by the kidnapper is good because it will help heal kidnapper. Going by Bhavani, it runs in the family too. 

So yeah.. love is subjective... but this particular journey we are watching is actually pathetic. Definitely not worth having Sriti as the FL - unless that's what the og promos promised. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 29 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh raslila nahin hai hamari emotions aur zindagi key saath mukta ka khel Lila hai smiley37

Aur aaj kal uska khel aparampaar hai 😑 

Edited by Ishaan2 - 29 days ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Kya farak padta gai kab ayega jab bhi ayega gallon ki barsaat to hogina and aaj kal zee5 bhi dar thi hai iss show ko before tv telecast karney ki 😆 😄 

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Pata nahin 

Kyun chalti hai pawan 

Kyun jhumain hain Gagan 

N a rum jaano na hum 😋 😌