Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 days ago

This topic can be used by active participants of KMTMG forum to analyse / ponder / rant / praise / suggest improvements / review / worrysmiley14 about KMTMG serial's plots / story movements / characters / twists / performances / making / execution / writing / styling / editing etc. in general as ongoing basis if it suits,  like some of us did last few month/weeks. smiley1 Otherwise just ignore this.

Pls avoid discussing any unrelated topics here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 days ago

"She also knows abhiraj... so she must be talking to him in his room.Shaadi abhiraj say hoti toh promo hota. Her interview states she is virat love interest.So Amu is going to fight for love with her bhabhi sound yuck smiley18"

I hope its Abhiraj. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 11 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

"She also knows abhiraj... so she must be talking to him in his room.Shaadi abhiraj say hoti toh promo hota. Her interview states she is virat love interest.So Amu is going to fight for love with her bhabhi sound yuck smiley18"

I hope its Abhiraj. 

It should be virat so amu can be free.Main tumhari khudi ko free karne ki idea de rahi hu smiley36

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Makers have not much amount to invest for any other house and they want Priyanka too join the ladies puking gang in that house to do sazish to separate the inseparable couple and that's why she will marry Abhiraj or pretend to be his wife but that room is not Virat's room for sure. In Yrkkh she was her jeth's love interest and did naughty naughty works with him though he and she were married to others. So why not here?🙃

It was mentioned in earlier ep she was collage friend of both the guy and she choose virat.It can be babz plan to make them fake marry too.So yahan deewar pe line maregi.In yrkkh she falls in love with the jeth actor only but due to mu that he has gf... she get engage to his brother.

Lagta hain serial world mein aaj kal sab chalta hai.

nilmi thumbnail

So Pri is already in Ahuja house…So Virat’s romantic dance is a show off….If I were Amu, I would definitely show fake love, make him fall for me, break his heart, and leave. He deserves it.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes nowadays serials have no good story. Just 3rd wheel,EMA, romance with wife,gf,ex gf, first husband, second husband blah blah blah.... I don't know what exactly happening but look like it's trend now. Producer are doing competition with each other that who can make more puke worthy story than other... Star plus serials are all about EMA, separation, heroine married other then hero become villain and side hero become real and then get pregnant carrying side hero's baby but don't care about fans emotion and what they actually want. Zee serials stretch so much,3rd wheel always available,puke worthy characters and colors ki baat aab nhi karna mujhe,I totally boycott that stupid channel long back.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

So Pri is already in Ahuja house…So Virat’s romantic dance is a show off….If I were Amu, I would definitely show fake love, make him fall for me, break his heart, and leave. He deserves it.

If you were writer of show then was possible not expecting anything from these ppl smiley14 Mujhe toh lagta hai amu ka crying scene denge to show she is hurt smiley24

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She's in Ahuja house but the point is why she's wearing sindor and mangalsutra?

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

Hello here! It felt like I went on a vanwass and still not ready to Come back 😅 and you guys started a New thread. So, Pri ghar mein guss gayi. Ghar wali and bahar wali part XXX on ITV 🙄

Kash Ammu chale jaye 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Yes nowadays serials have no good story. Just 3rd wheel,EMA, romance with wife,gf,ex gf, first husband, second husband blah blah blah.... I don't know what exactly happening but look like it's trend now. Producer are doing competition with each other that who can make more puke worthy story than other... Star plus serials are all about EMA, separation, heroine married other then hero become villain and side hero become real and then get pregnant carrying side hero's baby but don't care about fans emotion and what they actually want. Zee serials stretch so much,3rd wheel always available,puke worthy characters and colors ki baat aab nhi karna mujhe,I totally boycott that stupid channel long back.

On point tabhi I'm watching old show and stick to Sony TV only. This one I'm just watching udhar udhar only for Srijit bass. Not really following it anymore. I don't wanna be mentally sick