Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

As per I know Arjit, he's intelligent enough. Jo banda Soundous ( though there were strong rumours about their relationship,he denied in interview during kmtmg promotion) jaise ladki se khud ko safe kar sakta hai wo iss ladki se bhi khud ko safe kar hi lega🙃🙃🙃

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Naughty you. Lagta hai Amruta ki sauteli bhai ya behen se milne ki kuch zada hi intezar aur jaldbaazi hai apko🤨

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

As always, saw Mukta's comment too. Well.. if you have to explain... you haven't shown things well. "We are all flawed. And being too perfect is a flaw too. A flaw that allows us to be hurt.. way too often. It’s the journey of these people." Hmm... sounds lofty. Referring to Ammu perhaps... but she isn't perfect, she is dumb to stay there. [But in context, what does that even mean? Do post about it if anyone gets it.]

She is producer paisa kamane ko bethe hai.Tell her to keep her nonsense gyaan to herself.Like i don't know why she took a new girl in her show becz she has fan since she was in top 3 show so ushke fans kmtmg ko mile smiley18 Otherwise she could have cast a total newcomer too why caste her to create buzz.

Sab fans ko chuna lagati rehti hai.

Some Fans are watching as standalone episode and some are just for jodi jo first ep so shaadi karo shaadi karo bol rahe the..... which journey is she talking abt smiley18 She needs doc smiley42

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

In most drama the third wheel enters with motive... like becz of fl the rishta between ml and ex breaks then she marries brother or someone in family to take revenge.

Yahan ex coming back doesn't even make sensesmiley18 There was nobody between her veer and her so why did she divorce and if babz was the reason....then babz should be her target of revengesmiley29

Yeh writer ko koi Chyawanprash gift send karo.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cringe scene at that restaurant table with ex joining in. Can see she is going to be a pain. [@flutterby... we may be witnessing the coronation of a new queensmiley2smiley36.]

Followed by another cringe scene - the accusation. Good retort from her... but "V" doesn't get it. Oh... he didn't like it that she said 'meri soch itni ghatiya nahi hai' ... smiley37 he took it as he is ghatiya.... well... though she didnt say it (may be she said it), that's accurate. He is ghatiya. Truth always sucks.

Harsh's friend comes up ... Mithali.... and her more modern sister Isha.... So, a triangle being cooked for the fifth wedding? [yawn].

"V" in dil tutta ve mode. and its time to ff...

She calls up Bhavani... Bhavani tells her to have dinner with him... but then says bada dil purane bhavani ke paas hai... Go on push her towards him... smiley35 though the scene is much more nuanced than how I wrote about it. Dont like it that she is pushing. [Ammu should've died in the swimming pool.] how selective they are in the fbs and things they show.

Yup... get drunk V... but Junejas come up. [Why did they even come???? to praise Amu again?... such a stupid interaction.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Annu.

She is producer paisa kamane ko bethe hai.Tell her to keep her nonsense gyaan to herself.Like i don't know why she took a new girl in her show becz she has fan since she was in top 3 show so ushke fans kmtmg ko mile smiley18 Otherwise she could have cast a total newcomer too why caste her to create buzz.

Sab fans ko chuna lagati rehti hai.

Some Fans are watching as standalone episode and some are just for jodi jo first ep so shaadi karo shaadi karo bol rahe the..... which journey is she talking abt smiley18 She needs doc smiley42

She thinks she has created masterpiece because of the decent rating she is getting but real reason is Ammu brilliant performance and leads chemistry.

She took that actress just to create hype but fact is that actress could not act. I have not seen last week episodes as I am traveling will catch it good once I am back but seen latest promo. Don't know why Ammu wants to carry on Mrs. VSA drama. She can prove her innocence without being in Ahuja house.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

In most drama the third wheel enters with motive... like becz of fl the rishta between ml and ex breaks then she marries brother or someone in family to take revenge.

Yahan ex coming back doesn't even make sensesmiley18 There was nobody between her veer and her so why did she divorce and if babz was the reason....then babz should be her target of revengesmiley29

Yeh writer ko koi Chyawanprash gift send karo.

Can only hope the gift will be the ratings. Kal aane waale hein. 0.8 ho gaya to well deserved. 0.9 hai to lucky. 1.0 ho gaya to... I dont know what to think. smiley36

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Felt today's Bhavani-Ammu interaction was odd and confusing. Kya kar rahe hei? whats the plan? Hai bhi kya kuch plan?

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

She thinks she has created masterpiece because of the decent rating she is getting but real reason is Ammu brilliant performance and leads chemistry.

She took that actress just to create hype but fact is that actress could not act. I have not seen last week episodes as I am traveling will catch it good once I am back but seen latest promo. Don't know why Ammu wants to carry on Mrs. VSA drama. She can prove her innocence without being in Ahuja house.

If she is so proud of her show then why give explanation to viewer.Also which show producer keeps changing show screenplay according to fans demand smiley18

If a girl likes someone they know it ....even if its on crush level.But yahan mazak chal raha hain.While in other drama girls are discussing if u get over 30yr you will find divorcee life partner dialogue and whether she wants to work and do cooking and be happy whats focus of her life don't know.

That babz track will get sideline and ppl with forgot...focus will be on pri now.This is the pattern they always followed to jump from one track to other.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ooooh yaaa a brother from another mother smiley37