Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

As in Virat or koi aur hai?

Probably got something to do with the sleeping pills. Perhaps Amruta will be the one who finds her unconscious. I'll post the screenshot. [The Hindi thing is "Babita ki jaan kaise bachayegi Amruta?"

SS.png

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Someone from twitter posted link to IG of Massi new entry. I dont have IG account. Is it possible for someone to screenshot or record it & post here? Link to twitter below. Tx

https://x.com/Eman37732338722/status/1838923101368692780

sugz thumbnail

My manners today are embarrassing 😡 . sorry @Adiandsid. Thank you for update.

Any thoughts on how writers can navigate through conflict of VA split?

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Possible, after all she has already forgiven Virat for the mela thing he did. Can be argued, at least he wrote something.

Amruta is way out of tune with reality. All the brain freeze moments of the past 280+ episodes led her to have a permanent brain freeze. Its no longer something that shocks her into forgetting what she was doing... she is in this and doing this now.

But... interesting thing is... she doesn't wear the pendant. Whats with that? (didnt notice if she wore it today).

Adiandsid thumbnail

Did see it.. but is not a clear clip. Its Navratri time and she is with Bhavani, Jahan... and few others.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

My manners today are embarrassing 😡 . sorry @Adiandsid. Thank you for update.

Any thoughts on how writers can navigate through conflict of VA split?

Didnt get what you meant by 'how writers can navigate through conflict of VA split?'

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh.. hadn't noticed. The caption on Zee5 app for the show mentions "Babita ki jaan kaise bachayegi Amruta?"

TQ for update smiley20

Who cares smiley21smiley11

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For me babz is partner in crime same as ex and ishika why she is scot free while they even have evidence babz video.Also dildar ji is also part of culprit for me they knew how babz is from long time but still brought ammu to his houseand amu never let him speak or confront his wifesmiley18Even ammu is culprit too.That means instead of speaking and putting sense in someone acc to ammu u have to wait till they commit crime then talk to them with proof.Is there a single sane character in this drama smiley29

nilmi thumbnail

Thanks for the update...smiley20

Apart from the apology scene, I'm really excited about the new baby.smiley43

Virat and Amu are still in the "sir banker" phase, while Jayesh has already moved ahead…💪

Choti choti khushiyaan for us viewers….🥰

sugz thumbnail

Is it Jayesh baby? He out of town lots or did Ishika jump on virat when he was unconscious around dressing before wedding. Ishika was always at Ahujas wearing same colours & matching necklace so why not? Remember that song " have a baby by me, be millionaire" ... but ahujas set to loose wealth so im not sure

Will show be on air by delivery time ? can it can be indication time jump will come soon... I have soo many more jokes but will save some after confrimed.

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update...smiley20

Apart from the apology scene, I'm really excited about the new baby.smiley43

Virat and Amu are still in the "sir banker" phase, while Jayesh has already moved ahead…💪

Choti choti khushiyaan for us viewers….🥰

sugz thumbnail

I hate to disagree with you so rudely. We must face the fact. How sane are we after watching & still following show? Makes it difficult to judge writers& characters

Its only a joke from me... i understand what you mean- there are no sane characters. Hope they get a dog like Vashuda then it can work a sane character.

Originally posted by: Annu.

For me babz is partner in crime same as ex and ishika why she is scot free while they even have evidence babz video.Also dildar ji is also part of culprit for me they knew how babz is from long time but still brought ammu to his houseand amu never let him speak or confront his wifesmiley18Even ammu is culprit too.That means instead of speaking and putting sense in someone acc to ammu u have to wait till they commit crime then talk to them with proof.Is there a single sane character in this drama smiley29