Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Isi bewakoofi ko babita and X will make their cash ( advantage)smiley7smiley8

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Filhal toh seem like Babita vs Priyanka will happen but not in front of anyone (chupke chupke) I enjoyed their arguing btwsmiley36 mujhe aisa aur bhi scenes chahiyesmiley4

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dont know how much thought went behind the 'soul-talk' shown today. For sensitive enough people, incidents such as these can move them - in good or bad ways. To find her saying quite similar things after waking up should act as a reminder too. But perhaps they just used it to reiterate for the hundredth time that 'the two are so very connected' and will perhaps end it there.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But still in precap he said to his father not to praise her? Why he's so childish and immature? He has really no brain? So he's a man without brain? Why he's so much judgemental towards Amruta? I thought he will take Amruta's advise seriously but don't feel like it will happen. Over immature, childish,baby hero,sab samajdari sab heroine dikhaye but how when her mother is another manipulative person just she's positive character. Ek businessman ko itna immature banaya isse achcha they could make him an actor would suit his personality more.

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nilmi

Even the villains are boring in this serial. They come out of nowhere and humiliate Amu or Bhavani and then leave. They have no other work like normal villains, such as planning and plotting, etc.

Exactly.

Its just constant humiliation.. Relentless without a break... That's it.. There is no smartness or intelligence.. But then it's not even needed bec everyone is an idiot.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Amruta ne ghar wapas aane se phir se mana kiya hoga. Bachcha ka dil toots... dil tutta ve.smiley19 Itni berehem kaise ho sakti hai Ammu? Woh bhi baaki sabhi ladkioyon ki tarah nikli. Bass... uske ghar ke auratein hein jo us se sachch mein pyaar karte hein.. baaki sab... bewafa. Us se ummeed rakna hi sabse badi galati thi... untrustworthy.

Yeah... would've been better if he was a boxer or something similar. Kuch odd kiya to couldve assumed koi fight mein kisi ne sar phoda tha. Businessman bhi nahi lag raha. Also doesnt feel like he can handle the situation actually... at least this is really visible to me. He doesnt look capable at all.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

He doesn't look like businessman at all from episode 1 for me. It would be good if he was shown as fighter,actor or any other profession except businessman. His dresses are totally opposite of his profession. And his chainsmiley7

He's still too and too much immature that he doesn't understand why she refused him and also in dream she gave him a very good advise and in front bhi but after her leave he was just thinking why same dress and same advise but doesn't want to understand what's the meaning of this advisesmiley12itna bewakuf admismiley5and also how can you expect help from her where you broke her trust,her friendship brutally? Why you never think how much wrong you did and still doing with her?smiley7

Writers don't give any attention to improve Virat's immature character, Bhavani's pati ka seba karo usko protect karo wala lecturesmiley7 they are just writing story where it's just humiliation of Amruta and her aai by ahuja with surrounding and when Amruta give this back to Virat or other ahuja then there is no surrounding at all. Story is going in same pattern rounding and rounding nothing improve, nothing new. Villains are in team, just enjoy Amruta's humiliation and taunt her. Irritating and disgusting. I want fresh air without pollution (babita,Kavita,ishika,chudail)smiley7

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Aaj kal toh I've given up on Virrawt... bachcha sudhreaga toh bhi i dont care. But Amruta ko kis pagal kutte ne kaata hai pata nhai. ML ko last month gira diya... Ab FL bhi ajeeb hai. Completely disconnected from what they are showing.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ok can they die and rebirth him as mature and perfect guy belong to middle class hard working family and she as more strong,sassy,rich girl with attitude belong to a powerful rich family..... Please I want this to happensmiley19smiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail

Aisa kuch karenge toh bhi writers will be the same isn't it? VA ka 100 janam lene ke baad shayad kuch dhang ka story milega.