Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

The three musketeers plan... "So mission Amruta gone is on"... smiley37 God... the dialogues. Plan is to make Virat realise being with Ammu is to bring trouble for her...

Why not tell V directly if he stays with amu they will kill her itna natak kya hain.Didn't V wanted to send A to banglore for her safety repeat scenario abhiraj ki jaga X hain ab same thing again.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for reminding me that in boom blasting incident Amruta will be accusedsmiley20 I forgot that Mukta likes to bring unexpected, exciting, interesting plotssmiley14 it will be nice to see Amruta being accused for the boom blasting as it will be fresh and fully new plot that never happened before and will like to see that dangerous criminal inside jail and will get big punishment for her heinous crimesmiley37she can do any harm to Babita and her son and also even with any member of her family and also not to forget abla nari Priyanka and Ishika. Their life is also in dangeroussmiley23

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

And weren't Amruta and Bhavani always humiliated? Wahan pe bhi naya kya hai? And what makes Babs think Virat will think its better she leaves? Banda mauka dhood raha hai to be with Ammu all the time. They are talking as if 'ekdum mast plan kar rahein hein hum bidu... Ammu ki to vaatich laga denge'. All done to drag getting to the conclusion. smiley29

But yeah, he did think in those terms around Abhiraj... may be he will think about it again. Better solve this ex divorce thing first.

nilmi thumbnail

But in the SBB segment, everyone is crying. I saw a tweet ..X humiliates Amu, calling her the second woman and asking her to dance in front of the guests.

Maybe Virat somehow will convince her to come with him to the Ahujas again. terrace BTS.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Just bring it on. I'm waiting for Amruta's memory loss tracksmiley40

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

He is an adult...a divorcé too, married for a few years. His immature behavior is getting on my nerves. He still can't get the original divorce papers from the court, but he can make property transfer papers within minutes. He's okay with his ex-wife living in the same house as long as Amu is with him... nonsense...smiley11

I love their nibba nibbi romance... because they are Srijit. To enjoy that, I need to switch off my logical mind. smiley18

At least he admitted 'he is a bachca even now' in the latest ep.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

But in the SBB segment, everyone is crying. I saw a tweet ..X humiliates Amu, calling her the second woman and asking her to dance in front of the guests.

Maybe Virat somehow will convince her to come with him to the Ahujas again. terrace BTS.

smiley3smiley37 rou ya hasu smiley37... kya plot hai ye??? smiley37 So I can go to a party where my friend is invited / is related to the host... and I can take over the entire party, bring my baggage in it... and the host will be 'so very happy' with me. yeah...

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Puke worthy episode for Saturday and Sundaysmiley11 and purposely Mukta gave these two episodes as through these, she's indirectly venting out her anger towards zee for changing the time. From Monday we can't even imagine what type of unexpected, interesting, romantic, dramatic, exciting plots she will bring to entertain ussmiley9 just bring it on. I'm waitingsmiley37

nilmi thumbnail

Mukta and her unique twists...

What to expect from Mukta after the sindoor incident with the round and round scale ceremony = married

after the divorce and alimony, forgetting to sign the divorce papers = no divorce

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Will also throw water on Amruta's facesmiley35 itna gussa aya mujhesmiley35 kuch din bad hi koi na koi function and same humiliation to Amruta and her aai. Pak chuki hu main aab. Functions track isiliye le ate hai to insult fl and her family in front of outsidersmiley35 Amruta and her aai get insult from every function but did Virat leave her? No naa then why this useless, meaningless, illogical plan?smiley35 Mukta ko itna kyon achcha lagta hai humiliation track for fl?smiley35 isse woman empowerment kaise prove hoti hai?smiley35 I want answersmiley15