Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Thanks for the update. smiley20

Good point from Jayesh. Now, mahaan Amu will intervene and ask Virat to withdraw the complaint, or Babs will try her sick drama. I hope Jayesh stays in the story. I love Amu and Harsh scenes more than Amu in the Ahuja scenes. I'm fed up with Virat babysitting... smiley18

at least show some romance...smiley43 I won’t complain smiley9

Darling, babies romance nahin karte hai!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Is there any chance the patient who's in hospital is the new masi? Because the pic I saw her left hand had band.

Oh! Kya pata Virat ne kuch kiya hoga Coolie ki tara and hogaya Mausi uske khilaf

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand why Amu is still in the Ahuja house. She went there to prove her innocence, and thanks to X, she did. Amu is now the main reason for Virat’s problems. She can support him as a friend while staying in her own house...she doesn’t need to share the bedroom with Virat for that.

She considers him her friend, and it’s the same from Virat’s side. I think a separation will help them realize their feelings for each other, and psycho Babs might stop her disgusting plans for a while

Talking about Ammu, uska toh ek condition ta na. Uss shart ka kya???

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Cause you and Sam usually post something later. Leaving space for you guys.

And I did copy-paste mine back here

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It can be mistake but based on cameras & laughing in middle consider following as a suggestion ... If you remember we saw Sriti Film outside in that white dress with flowers. Sheki & virat also outside behind some gate. I'm not sure why they filmed outside but maybe they decided to distract from main story again with fillers. Amu or virat maybe got caught in some protest... dont think Ex could have set all this up. Crew need to film ahead & have fillers before they break to go to families for Diwali.

Anyone think its a possibility?

Think the admin of that channel is fooling around. None of the characters are recognisable. Seems like some other show.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Talking about Ammu, uska toh ek condition ta na. Uss shart ka kya???

Shart to Dildaar? (Dont remember any other)... ab Virat sir dukhi hein... woh theek ho jayenge tab woh papers pe sign karke wapas aayegi... aur phir se dukhi na ho isliye terrace pe rahegi.

(God... in ep 1 the FL in RM had literally ran out of her home and village in the middle of the night because she saw 'Mohanji udaas hein'. They've brought Ammu down to that level.smiley18)

Edited by Adiandsid - 7 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

It can be mistake but based on cameras & laughing in middle consider following as a suggestion ... If you remember we saw Sriti Film outside in that white dress with flowers. Sheki & virat also outside behind some gate. I'm not sure why they filmed outside but maybe they decided to distract from main story again with fillers. Amu or virat maybe got caught in some protest... dont think Ex could have set all this up. Crew need to film ahead & have fillers before they break to go to families for Diwali.

Anyone think its a possibility?

Possible.. and may be the aunt gets caught up in that.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are some things I'm unsure of based on last few days.1) 2 days ago Ishika was outside apartment with Jayesh. He claimed to be worried but dismissed them & allows Ishika go to hotel. Yes they pick up tomorrow but Jayesh not too worried 2) Ex asks 45% of Ahuja business. Whatever plan Ex has to split Amvira... however Babita manages to get 45% from Nimmi or virat. Babita will get rid of Amu then what will she say to Virat & dildar about giving Ex 45%... it will make Ahuja family explode worse than now

Edited by sugz - 7 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

About point 2... can imagine Ahuja family exploding on her if that happens - unlike all the truths about her that came to light recently. Wont be surprised at all.

And therein is this subtle point that the writers miss... though some of the characters are positive, they dont deserve Ammu or Ammu is shown as an expendable even for them - mostly through their actions / lack of it.

Specifically on your question- it's the same thing that Virat asked her... 'okay... you get me married to ex...then what?' Stupid plan actually.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Shart to Dildaar? (Dont remember any other)... ab Virat sir dukhi hein... woh theek ho jayenge tab woh papers pe sign karke wapas aayegi... aur phir se dukhi na ho isliye terrace pe rahegi.

(God... in ep 1 the FL in RM had literally ran out of her home and village in the middle of the night because she saw 'Mohanji udaas hein'. They've brought Ammu down to that level.smiley18)

Haan wahi! Innocence prove hogaya hai, ghar jah ladki!

If Virat wants he can come to the "Jahan Stay" to holiday with his banker. Why is she still at Ahuja? Writers kar kya rahe hai yaar? smiley44