Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

Is anyone else angry listening to amruta's reason for staying at ahujas? ..... Yet again... Like kuch toh sharam kar lo yaar

The 45% share thing is stupid... Iss se saste mein toh koi amruta ki supari le lega

i think they are making way for the ahujas to be bankrupt.. 51% rajeev le jayega... 45 % yeh... Ho sakta hai 4% mosi le jaye... Phir sab ahujas jahan aunty ke ghar rahenge

Yeah, she is annoying. I would've taken her words in another circumstance but not after the Mela fiasco and all he did without a proper sorry. Okay, he is a friend, but has he treated you the same way when you were blue, nahin na! As I said, she could've gotten back home and if V really felt sincerely sorry and valued their "relationship", he would've followed her a few days there. But yeh hum samajh te hai writers nahin smiley24

Yeah, same thought! Unless they divert their minds to another stupid track, they are all set to show bankruptcy.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

Whole show stopped making sense a long time ago. Like Afrina said in her previous posts, Babita taking help of Priyanka herself who she claimed was responsible for her son’s divorce and his mental state afterwards, only to marry that same son to Priyanka herself only because of her irrational abhorrence of Amruta itself is the most illogical track, I have ever seen.. smiley29

Hope the show ends at Ahujas bankrupt. Maybe this is the way, makers will redeem Babita. smiley24 Only losing her money, status in society and seeing her influence dwindle away can put some humility back in that woman. smiley11

I'm with you on this. It's the only way to owe forgiveness.

nilmi thumbnail

Its Babs in the hospital according to IWMs article..smiley11

It is Amu's dream according to sbs smiley11

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let us hope Virat embarks on this new chapter by forgiving his mother,

I understand everyones objection to that paragraph. There may be some sense. We see virat is in pain. I'm not giving virat excuses but no matter character weakness- deceit from mother would shake anyone. Sometimes forgiving a person even though theres no remorse, change or asks forgiveness is to unburden yourself. Yes, virat can forgive but not forget Babita ways for himself & if he loves Amu. Point is Babita wont stop demanding attention. Fact is babita still family & dildars wife& has influence over family be it less than before.

Main point- virat can forgive but manage his relationship with babita not forgetting her ways. It maybe the only we she will leave him & Amu alone. Babita wont like Amu but getting her to stop hurting Amu by being aware of babita habbits can manage situation. Forgiveness can come with some conditions just like babita demanded Virat dont call Amu wife at hotel dehli anty night... it wont happen till show ends or never. ITV needs drama & writers are incapable.😤

P.S agree on Amu trust & dont have anymore to add. If it doesn't occur soon then we watching very disfunction relationship not written well. Watching show can be unhealthy

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

True. Probably one of the couple of times I disagree with their review (dont remember which one was that other time).

Now that Virat has been confronted with Babita’s true nature, the question arises—will he be able to place his trust in Amruta?

I dont get this take. As far as trust goes, he has always been the one who lacked it, not Amruta. Probably meant the same, but with the way it is framed, sounds more like Amruta has to do something to win his trust. Its he who has to trust.

On one hand we have Amruta who has arguably forgiven him already and on the other we have Babita who hasn't shown remorse for what she has done and is doubling down on it. Yeah, Virat shows remorse.... but again, what if Ammu actually did as Babs accused her of? Was what he did justified?

But.... its confusing. [Trying to make sense while writing does feel like looking into murkiness.]

Edited by sugz - 6 days ago
sugz thumbnail

Added to edit in post

P.S agree on Amu trust & dont have anymore to add. If it doesn't occur soon then we watching very disfunction relationship not written well. Watching show can be unhealthy

Originally posted by: sugz

Let us hope Virat embarks on this new chapter by forgiving his mother,

I understand everyones objection to that paragraph. There may be some sense. We see virat is in pain. I'm not giving virat excuses but no matter character weakness- deceit from mother would shake anyone. Sometimes forgiving a person even though theres no remorse, change or asks forgiveness is to unburden yourself. Yes, virat can forgive but not forget Babita ways for himself & if he loves Amu. Point is Babita wont stop demanding attention. Fact is babita still family & dildars wife& has influence over family be it less than before.

Main point- virat can forgive but manage his relationship with babita not forgetting her ways. It maybe the only we she will leave him & Amu alone. Babita wont like Amu but getting her to stop hurting Amu by being aware of babita habbits can manage situation. Forgiveness can come with some conditions just like babita demanded Virat dont call Amu wife at hotel dehli anty night... it wont happen till show ends or never. ITV needs drama & writers are incapable.😤

sugz thumbnail

I rant like a crazy person on here & need help with 1 important question Ive asked before.

What is the point of this latest dream sequence? ... in addition the wedding imagination of Amu & silent sorry. We cant rely on conscious dialogue... how does imagination/ dreams sequence & thoughts help us make sense of show?

Originally posted by: nilmi

Its Babs in the hospital according to IWMs article..smiley11

It is Amu's dream according to sbs smiley11

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

someone remind her that she is the mother not the girlfriend

Yeah, this Virat obsession.. even Bebe is guilty of this disease. I couldn't get over her, getting jealous that Virat isn't spending more time with her in the earlier episodes.. smiley11

Edit- like is it even her age to get jealous over her grandson not giving her his time?! smiley44

Edited by flutterby - 6 days ago