Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: sugz

There are some things I'm unsure of based on last few days.1) 2 days ago Ishika was outside apartment with Jayesh. He claimed to be worried but dismissed them & allows Ishika go to hotel. Yes they pick up tomorrow but Jayesh not too worried 2) Ex asks 45% of Ahuja business. Whatever plan Ex has to split Amvira... however Babita manages to get 45% from Nimmi or virat. Babita will get rid of Amu then what will she say to Virat & dildar about giving Ex 45%... it will make Ahuja family explode worse than now

Explode + they will be without a house because of Rajiv plotting too. Nothing will be left.

This can be a good track and Ammu and Virat's office romance begins with them working hard to save the family issues. But it won't happen here because of budget and place locationsmiley24

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand what you posted if i can further explain your point. Positive Ahujas incl suggest ... babita hurt or lie about Amu & family - its bad but we can move on. If babita hurt Ahuja or business- we cant tolerate it. Ex did so much to Amu but the only action to make police case is after they drugged poor virat without scratch but Amu got hurt so bad so many times.

For tomorrow episode on this threat to add babita to FIR... dont understand how? Case of attempt to murder has to fall away. Right? Virat was victim of drug marriage so why can Jayesh add Babita to case. It must be virat as victim/ complainant to add babita or am I confused?

Main question- if case against Ex dropped. Does it mean she return to Ahuja house?... legal marriage with Ex complication returns unresolved as why Ex did drug marriage?... Ishika even called virat husband to Ex outside apartment 2 episodes ago. I'm getting really f'ing frustrated. CAN THE WRITERS JUST CLOSE 1 PLOT...JUST 1!!??? 🤬😡🤬

@Pyaarasam- sorry. Forgot to tag you

Edited by sugz - 7 days ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Understand your suggestion. Wont we ask why should Amu do this? They called her gold digger & didn’t defend her enough against babita & Ex. Amu must save business after they made fake fraud case so why must she go near business again. Amu can save business so few days later Babita uses same money to hire goons& pay Ex & Bribe lawyers to hurt Amu.

In answer your question - Cant romance still begin with Amu getting back from her job in evening then she takes care of her child virat to hear how his family screw up without helping directly... they have that office & can turn nimmi room or dininng into front entrance. Its possible from set budget currently but is it correct track for Amu?

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Explode + they will be without a house because of Rajiv plotting too. Nothing will be left.

This can be a good track and Ammu and Virat's office romance begins with them working hard to save the family issues. But it won't happen here because of budget and place locationsmiley24

Edited by sugz - 7 days ago
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

Is anyone else angry listening to amruta's reason for staying at ahujas? ..... Yet again... Like kuch toh sharam kar lo yaar

The 45% share thing is stupid... Iss se saste mein toh koi amruta ki supari le lega

i think they are making way for the ahujas to be bankrupt.. 51% rajeev le jayega... 45 % yeh... Ho sakta hai 4% mosi le jaye... Phir sab ahujas jahan aunty ke ghar rahenge

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Earlier thread indeed ran fast to 150 pages, felt initially it will take more days when it started as show was stuck in boring, incoherent, stagnated phase..smiley12 ( realization : not because many loved ongoing plots & episodes, but to vent out openly here) smiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I understand what you posted if i can further explain your point. Positive Ahujas incl suggest ... babita hurt or lie about Amu & family - its bad but we can move on. If babita hurt Ahuja or business- we cant tolerate it. Ex did so much to Amu but the only action to make police case is after they drugged poor virat without scratch but Amu got hurt so bad so many times.

For tomorrow episode on this threat to add babita to FIR... dont understand how? Case of attempt to murder has to fall away. Right? Virat was victim of drug marriage so why can Jayesh add Babita to case. It must be virat as victim/ complainant to add babita or am I confused?

Main question- if case against Ex dropped. Does it mean she return to Ahuja house?... legal marriage with Ex complication returns unresolved as why Ex did drug marriage?... Ishika even called virat husband to Ex outside apartment 2 episodes ago. I'm getting really f'ing frustrated. CAN THE WRITERS JUST CLOSE 1 PLOT...JUST 1!!??? 🤬😡🤬

@Pyaarasam- sorry. Forgot to tag you

To be fair at least Virat wanted to file a police complaint after the party incident, but Ammu found a way out to 'save' ex.That was because the writers wanted to move ahead to their new plot. Ammu arguably did that because she wanted to expose Babs, and ex was her way to get to Babs. (These are times when showing some thoughts on why Ammu is doing it will be good.)

More specifically on positive characters - had expected Dildaar to meet and help Ammu when she was falsely jailed for the 10 cr fraud. But the writers conveniently kept him missing in action. Dildaar's reaction to Babs bringing ex, learning about her leaking pics, and the recent clip, have been underwhelming. Probably because the writers wanted to make it more about Amruta babysitting Virat later on. Virat's reaction / lack of it, is giving Babs the wings to continue doing what she was.

Case of attempt to murder has to fall away - but again, the writers want to milk this opportunity. Jayesh could've said, since there was no attempt to murder you can take the case back. If you want to have the case for drugging you and forcefully getting married to ex, then you'll have to add Babs in that case. But the whole thing is used just because they can move ahead with the plot - Rajeev being free after 10 cr when Tara confessed his involvement, Ex being free when Isha confessed her involvement.... and I guess the Police here are like watchmen, listening to the orders of the Ahujas etc - arrest him, 'yes sir'... 'But you have no proof' 'Right ma'am, cant arrest sir'. Never investigate things themselves, except to help with the plot.

Ex cant come to Ahuja house, but may be she will get the 45% stake and come there...

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Is anyone else angry listening to amruta's reason for staying at ahujas? ..... Yet again... Like kuch toh sharam kar lo yaar

The 45% share thing is stupid... Iss se saste mein toh koi amruta ki supari le lega

i think they are making way for the ahujas to be bankrupt.. 51% rajeev le jayega... 45 % yeh... Ho sakta hai 4% mosi le jaye... Phir sab ahujas jahan aunty ke ghar rahenge

Whole show stopped making sense a long time ago. Like Afrina said in her previous posts, Babita taking help of Priyanka herself who she claimed was responsible for her son’s divorce and his mental state afterwards, only to marry that same son to Priyanka herself only because of her irrational abhorrence of Amruta itself is the most illogical track, I have ever seen.. smiley29

Hope the show ends at Ahujas bankrupt. Maybe this is the way, makers will redeem Babita. smiley24 Only losing her money, status in society and seeing her influence dwindle away can put some humility back in that woman. smiley11

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I don't know about the last point. Perhaps if Babita had remorse, he could consider it. But forgive his Mom while she is blinded by her hate.

Usse acha toh V Aai aur Ammu d'il se maafi mange (as he wants but dekhna hai if writers will allow him) and they move on with a clean slate.

Forgiveness is everything but with BA, impossible

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAVS0OCPezk/?igsh=MTRldTltN2prYTVoeg==

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

True. Probably one of the couple of times I disagree with their review (dont remember which one was that other time).

Now that Virat has been confronted with Babita’s true nature, the question arises—will he be able to place his trust in Amruta?

I dont get this take. As far as trust goes, he has always been the one who lacked it, not Amruta. Probably meant the same, but with the way it is framed, sounds more like Amruta has to do something to win his trust. Its he who has to trust.

On one hand we have Amruta who has arguably forgiven him already and on the other we have Babita who hasn't shown remorse for what she has done and is doubling down on it. Yeah, Virat shows remorse.... but again, what if Ammu actually did as Babs accused her of? Was what he did justified?

But.... its confusing. [Trying to make sense while writing does feel like looking into murkiness.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 6 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Understand your suggestion. Wont we ask why should Amu do this? They called her gold digger & didn’t defend her enough against babita & Ex. Amu must save business after they made fake fraud case so why must she go near business again. Amu can save business so few days later Babita uses same money to hire goons& pay Ex & Bribe lawyers to hurt Amu.

In answer your question - Cant romance still begin with Amu getting back from her job in evening then she takes care of her child virat to hear how his family screw up without helping directly... they have that office & can turn nimmi room or dininng into front entrance. Its possible from set budget currently but is it correct track for Amu?

Well, it can be if they know how to write it. Many possibilities but writers suck.