Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vivkriti

I don't feel he will go for such silly reason to give her option to apologise by leaving party at home may be since he is drunk he may have gone to take out his anger. He over hearing Rajiv can be possible but he was again stuck on apology in promo so MU are not cleared yet they will show him accidentally going there or feeling something bad happened to her like they shown when she was kidnapped he was feeling uneasy type . 

There is something known as CCTV in a bank which Viraat should have checked before sending Amruta to the prison for the fraud of looting money from the Ahujas.But I guess such logic cannot be expected from the CV's.

Viraat ko lagta aise hi Businessman of the Year Award mil gaya.Even during the rain promo he was portrayed as some saviour for Amruta which got derailed bcoz Viraat wanted to keep Amruta alive only for the sake of her so called apology. Is this how an ML is supposed to be portrayed? 

Next what even if Amruta got bail somehow she will be accused of being the owner of Ahuja Mansion? 

Yeah Amruta is gonna get married to Viraat and change him but can we please expect some sort of common sense in Viraat? 

Viraat should have been portrayed as some Normal Tycoon only-itne lambe lambe title ki zarurat hi nahi thi.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

And they will turn FL into his savior as alwayssmiley24

But if it is about some false accusations by media, wont mind her telling its not the case. In fact would expect her to. There are enough bad things that've actually happened that she can accuse him /Ahujas for. 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Happy to see Virat pushing the cart, I would have jumped into the screen and stopped Amruta pushing the cart with Virat lying injured on it if it had happened

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hope not. And I dont think she will. If they are true to her character, she will say thank you for saving me but I wont forgive you. 

I wont mind a 20-50 ep redemption track for him. (Ideally he should be out of her life... but since he is the 'destined' and all one ... hope they take a lot of time. 

Hmm... her condition worsening... There is a possibility that things can go pretty bad for Virat if something wrong (or bad) happens to her - with this 'personal guarantee' thing added. Media too is involved - guessing personal touch of Babita. 

This serial is shaping up to be the 4th Bhagya after Kumkum,Kundali and Saubhagya Lakshmi.Koi difference nahi hai serials mein.The ML continues to be portrayed as a dumb person having no common sense.

The only good thing in all this fiasco is it seems to be concluding towards the Amruta-Viraat wedding track.

Even if let's say he married her after few episodes he will again show the divorce papers to Amruta without checking out the veracity of the allegation.

Neither Viraat checked the CCTV footage of the bank nor bothered to check out his accounts which any normal Businessman would have done in his place for such a big fraud.Business kaise chala Raha hai Viraat?

And what benefit does Babita get out of all this? It's not that Amruta has an affair going on with Viraat.

It seems Ishika was behind all this fiasco So only Amruta can expose her because Viraat toh kuch karne se raha.

Edited by masked - 2 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

The 'only good thing' you mentioned doesn't look like a good thing at all. smiley36

Babita... considering the MS confusion started with her, there was no reason for her to start blabbering nonsense about Amruta when she knew she was getting married. No idea what she wants. If she hates her and suspects there is something going on b/w her and Virat, wont it be good if she gets married? Why do something that will come in its way. 

[for some reason unable to tag you @masked] 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Lets move to EDT#4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5347005

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 months ago
ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

And the writer has been given an award now, no chance he is going to change his ideas. The interesting part will be to see how he is going to bring back respect for his ML. He is making it very difficult for Arjit who has to use his maximum potential to enact Virat repenting for all that he has done so far and the way he is going to do it needs to be convincing and appealing to viewers.