Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

This one dropped yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1729174492834939238?t=ynRn6y2rDzGlSjfA4_lpKg&s=19

Voice over (Supriya Shukla btw smiley36) mentions Virat will be the new boss.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flutterby

Which promo? I saw a promo where the Chitnis family comes to know of the affair and they leave the house.. leaving Jayesh with his lover.. No mention of Virat and his family.. smiley5 Or maybe it's yet another promoโ€ฆ

https://youtu.be/2DbbmloGT-s?si=snjl9bSQXQuxfO_-

Oh wow didn't see this one. That's great even hard ๐Ÿ’”

Edited by Pyaarasam - 9 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Hey you guysโ€ฆa humble request.. As tempting as it is, please don't talk about other shows and web series here in the EDT.. smiley1 Unnecessarily the mods (when they become active) will give a warning note..

Yes Sorry was only replying once and for all๐Ÿค— Only KMTMG now๐Ÿ˜

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

This one dropped yesterday.

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV/status/1729174492834939238?t=ynRn6y2rDzGlSjfA4_lpKg&s=19

Voice over (Supriya Shukla btw smiley36) mentions Virat will be the new boss.

Soh it will be a boss employee love story then

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Okie i watch the epi and it already has so much drama for it's first epismiley22

Y does it look like Ekta Mata show with her familiar casts and show off level of high society smiley29smiley44smiley39

Seems trow Amrutha and the Ahujas ll hv their face off ...let see hw it ll go?

Amrutha ll definitely be heatbroken when she ll know abt her dad's affairsmiley6

Romy u saw the epi???

Yes I saw the episode ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for the tag Ziva dear smiley31

It's really ekta mata show lookalike smiley2 fill of unending dramas ๐Ÿ˜…

What happened today I haven't seen today's episode yet ?

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Yes I saw the episode ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks for the tag Ziva dear smiley31

It's really ekta mata show lookalike smiley2 fill of unending dramas ๐Ÿ˜…

What happened today I haven't seen today's episode yet ?

Hi Romy smiley27smiley31

Tday epi was better than yday epi in the sense that Virat is against dowry and his mother is doing it behind his back ...his sis seems nice ...has a lovely conversation with Amrutha ...Virat wasn't aware y bank sent Amarutha for his biometric fingerprints ...

i don't get itsmiley22 ...rich ppls like Ahujas ll hv to give dowry for their daughter to get marriedsmiley39smiley44

Amrutha trusts her dad so much ...poor gal ll be in a shock later on

Guess Virat's sis roka ll get cancelled bcoz of Amrutha spitting truth of dowry ...his mom ll make her life hellsmiley39smiley44

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Y the epi starts 15 mins later ..airing time is 10 pm but it starts at 10.15 pmsmiley29smiley44

Romy also it seems Amrutha ll work for Virat smiley22smiley24...guess his mom ll take revenge for her daugher roka being called offsmiley44

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hi Romy smiley27smiley31

Tday epi was better than yday epi in the sense that Virat is against dowry and his mother is doing it behind his back ...his sis seems nice ...has a lovely conversation with Amrutha ...Virat wasn't aware y bank sent Amarutha for his biometric fingerprints ...

i don't get itsmiley22 ...rich ppls like Ahujas ll hv to give dowry for their daughter to get marriedsmiley39smiley44

Amrutha trusts her dad so much ...poor gal ll be in a shock later on

Guess Virat's sis roka ll get cancelled bcoz of Amrutha spitting truth of dowry ...his mom ll make her life hellsmiley39smiley44

Thanks for the update dear, will watch it now only.

Well Aaj kal ke saas villains hamesha hote hai, seriously can we get a saas being her Bahu best friend back on TV, aaj kal villains important kyun deh rahe hai yeh makers and espe on zee, colors and Star plus uff they are so irritating and their kartoot are not justified.

Yahan paka Saas will hate Amu, she who believed in love will reconsider it after her father's betrayal and Virat to rescue will change his mind about love, because I guess banda koh bad break up and heartbreak mila hai tabhi toh vishwas nahin hai pyaar mein. But no authenticity yet here, dekhte hai aage

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I don't like the whole cast yet, acting ott lagta hai (maybe the lines ya delivery, too much overaction from some).

From this second eps, hmm okay hai. I also loved that part of Amu and Virat sis, It was nice, the best part of the eps for me, but not much talk from the sister.

Did they need to make Amu repeat mujhe ghar jaana and parents ke anniv hai so many times? (waste of time I would say)

The storylines are still weak for me and need improvement.

The chemistry of Amvira, well can't say anything at this moment, but kuch toh hai. And as I said in one of my IG comments, Sriti Di ki hairstyle should've changed, she is still giving Pagya vibe yaar. Am I the only one feeling it?

And icing on the cake is that Mother of Virat, I don't like her at all, and Amu's Dad either. Dekhte hai aage because I've seen some sneak peek of upcoming eps and well Amu will be heartbroken but will bounce back. And on that part, I feel the story is promising but I keep my expectations low. Aur waise story abhi original nahin hai, typical boss-employee romance hone wala hai with family tamasha and differences (my pov)

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5342745

Here Is The Social Media Thread

It Will Be Moved Soon Here.