Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

was thinking around the same lines. Perhaps Amruta will get the required proofs, but knowing it and knowing he will get exposed, Rajiv will turn the table and break it himself, blaming Amruta for it - I'd say even before she can provide the proof. 

That'll lead to Babita wanting to break her alliance - likely prodded by Ishika too. 

Need to see how Virat handles it - will he be the puppet of mom or someone who will marry her, which babita didnt expect. Some more exploration to be done here - say, how would he feel when he hears the news of Amruta getting married, or will he be feeling anything on the last day of her job... odd questions but they have given hints that he will feel at least a bit odd. Will be bad of Virat if he is the puppet of mom - likely going by itv stds but bad on the character. 

Well for the moment puppet toh hai, not saying yes to Sanju but somehow accepting her around but his character should stand against his Mom but ITV mein well next to imposible

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Yaar sacchi mein iss sab drama mein they r dragging wedding too much yaar literally I am bored plz 🙏 when will this be wind up?smiley29

Soon, maybe a week or two to go, then we will get a new track with Amu's alliance

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Her makeover after the leap was amazing (when she was back for revenge), western and saree both were fantastic and changing. I loved that part and the beginning when she was wearing salwar kameez

I liked the 7 year leap dressess and 20 year leap some sarees....

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry, wish the mods close this thread soon. Posted this by mistake. smiley9

Edited by flutterby - 4 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Sorry, wish the mods close this thread soon. Posted this by mistake. smiley9

Please close this thread

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uhhh plz not 2 one week is enough 🙏