Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

All these Didis, who claims to be too respectful and have lots of ego, doesn't move an inch away when they get first hand full on baizzati... Looks like us, didi was also waiting to see how much baizzati she can bear...

and what delulu the evil boses are? Ani chikh chick ker bhi bolega that he does not love didi, they will find some excuse to convince didi that Ani does not mean what he is saying...

Tanuja, I find worst as being a mother, she has shown not a single bent towards her son's condition. She is standing steady with all other's against her son. Pathetic charachter.

LOL yeah as usual they were giving Arshi the excuse ki Ani ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai so don't take his words seriously and Didi bought it all so easily also ki Ani is using this EXCUSE to do my beizzatismiley36

The narcissism is so deeply rooted in Didi that she cannot fathom that Ani really means all this no matter how often he shouts it clearly in her face....she latches on to the first excuse anyone presents to dismiss Ani's words.

Ani bol bhi raha hai ki nothing is going to change my stance but his family is not listening...so aage bhi his outbursts will keep happening since his fam/Arshi won't stop trying to suffocate him.

LOL I was also just reminded ki didn't the family tell Arshi that if Ani chooses Jhanak, then they will fully support only Arshi and not their son? So why are they still trying to justify Ani rather than fully going against him and supporting Arshi in "punishing" him as she had threatened to? lol

Edited by AreYaar - 2 hours ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I loved this episode... πŸ₯°

The unstoppable Anirudh. The fierce, the fire, the rage.... He had it all.

The battle that he fought within himself has ended.

Main Jhanak se pyar karthi hoon...

Its not a breaking news, but it is he owning his feelings moving from insaniyat, well wisher relative to I love her and I would be take her responsibility that make it shocking for the evil gang ....

Roaring against the insults of Jhanak, making it clear that he is there for her even in her absence, it does offend him as he loves her and her dignity is connected to him..She is me and I am her!!! The suffocation he has been in, for a long time, the ghulam he has been to society, he broke from all.. Owning the truth,

Main Jhanak se payar karti hoon, tum se nahi

The clear, loud announcement to all of them, but straight on Arshi face . His eyes were fierce and sharp as if nothing would bother him from owning his self.. The final nail from him... Do whatever u want to do or elsese, I will do... what is left now for Arshi to blackmail him.
A long due from Anirudh. Arshi needed clarity and there it is.

The helplessness of Anirudh in the police station, the health that restricted him from searching Jhanak. The fire , at the thoughts of Shristi harming Jhanak...and finally the affirmation Arshi would know it... The passion of Anirudh, I would burn the world if anything happens to Jhanak, wont spare anyone behind it....

The best Bh court drama...No one was spared today .. Bips was reminded of what good Basu's thought about herself.. Lal being reminded that I am raised by good people and I respect elders and I am not the one who believes in physical tiffs , a good attack on Tanuja as Anirudh was raised by Bodomaa..

Choton was a force today when Anirudh was overwhelming, he was assertive. Asked the right questions to Shristi, gave Arshi the ultimum that she needs to clear the allegations raised. Prove that her mom is not involved in the Jhanak missing scenario.

Tanuja before demanding answers from Anirudh should question herself about how good a maa she is...

Aditya was good , Jhanka's BFF, he stood there witnessing the drama.. But was unhappy everytime Anirudh declared his love for Jhanak. Its ok, afterall he loves her.

The best of the best episode ever in Jhanak land not because of Jhanak ,mera sab kuch hai. but for the main tumse pyar nahi karti hoon...

I could feel Anirudh was tired, sick, unwell, helpless, devasted, angry, desperate, worried, sad.... Well played by Krushal...

It was an Anirudh luscious episode and Krushal owned it..

Krushal Ahuja you are a ⭐⭐

Krushal is a fabulour actor and no second thought about it. He carries the whole show. But it seem like too much of shouting in the whole episode, almost everyone was on the top of their voice. Episode was good but why I did not enjoy -pata nahi smiley5
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL yeah as usual they were giving Arshi the excuse ki Ani ka dimaag kharaab ho gaya hai so don't take his words seriously and Didi bought it all so easily also ki Ani is using this EXCUSE to do my beizzatismiley36

The narcissism is so deeply rooted in Didi that she cannot fathom that Ani really means all this no matter how often he shouts it clearly in her face....she latches on to the first excuse anyone presents to dismiss Ani's words.

Ani bol bhi raha hai ki nothing is going to change my stance but his family is not listening...so aage bhi his outbursts will keep happening since his fam/Arshi won't stop trying to suffocate him.

LOL I was also just reminded ki didn't the family tell Arshi that if Ani chooses Jhanak, then they will fully support only Arshi and not their son? So why are they still trying to justify Ani rather than fully going against him and supporting Arshi in "punishing" him as she had threatened to? lol

smiley36 when did they ever had any stance.

hanak also said straight on the face of Mr. Advocate - Tikhana app mujhe bohut din se lagana chahte hain, per kuh ker nahi paye aaj tak. That was classic. Kuch hona nahi hai in logon se.

Fact is Ani ke samne inki kuch chalti hain nahi. It is always Ani's goodness, that he let them speak rubbish till he can bear. Apne duch me inki sunta hai woh. And these people and Arshi, thinks they have power over him. He simply ignores them. Only person who has power over him is Jhanak She has complete power over him. Yeh log bas khushphahmi me rehte hai, woh rehne deta hai

All their dhamki of documents and sending Ani to jail went into air. Agar woh jail chala gaya then on what topic are they going to have hall assembly. I feel they are addicted to hall assembly and Arshi is addicted to her game with Jhanak. smiley36

All they want to do is push Arshi on Ani's face to suffocate him. Now that he is not ready to be suffocated, these people just don't want to see the reality. Inke bas me abb kuch nahi hai but still they will not give up because they cannot let Ani have a peaceful life. They want Ani to lead the life that will give them happiness. They have nothing to do with his happiness.. So now Ani also decided, main bhi abb apni khushi ke liye jiyunga.

And Arshi ka dhamki was Khokhla - Ani always knew it, so his giving her own words on her face with full interest. He is not even leaving didi with scope of giving any dhamki... khud he offer ker raha hai - karo jo dhamki di haismiley36 Now she doesn't know what to do.

The most laughable thing is - she will say, kya main yeh baizzati ke liye yahan rukon, per jayegi bhi nahi... abhi bhar bhar ke chaiye inhesmiley36

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But yeh baharwaali wala dialogue bahut random tha and nothing to fixate on. In the same scene Ani also made it clear again that he doesn't consider Arshi his wife, woh family waale consider karte hain....toh yeh dialogues ka up and down chalta rahega since they have to fill up 40 min.

I thought he is using "bahar-wali" to make them understand in their own language no?

Cuz Shu-ja, thammi, laal always use this term on her, hence he said kisi "bahar-wali" ko judge na kare, aapni aap par focus kaare?

Also Arshi's reactions in between on many scenes are just shot after wards and just inserted randomly lmao so I think that's why her reaction was shown to be so abrupt after that line, if anything she should've been happy Ani called J "barahwali"

Edited by Sama16 - an hour ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Send Arshi out of BH, announce sepaartion divorce, then talk of loving Jhanak. This sleeping in the same room with Arshi after speaking of his love for J to Arshi is sickening. More than the og Ani coming back a more weaker Ani is emerging.

This is actually an interesting tangent :3 I honestly don't ever want anything to happen to Arshi's parents only cuz I know Ani's family is so weak for her that they might as well blame Ani for everything and ask adopt Arshi and follow the "insaniyaat" trend Ani has already started and preached in this house for so long.

Given Arshi will always be relevant, its more sickening to me that Arshi will stay in BH even when RuNak might have a healthy married life but she will stay as a victim and create chindi MU between them -_- Hope I'm wrong but the minute a show takes random TRP waali tracks like random pregnancy/memory loss it gives me BASIC EKTA KAPOOR show vibes and I start to lose interest madly.....

Like I really hope your last line does not come true where a strong Ani only emerged due to TRP need and a weaker Ani is loading just to convenience another upcoming track :3
Same with Choton knows how to speak in this track and will be mute in the next :')

Edited by Sama16 - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Krushal is a fabulour actor and no second thought about it. He carries the whole show. But it seem like too much of shouting in the whole episode, almost everyone was on the top of their voice. Episode was good but why I did not enjoy -pata nahi smiley5

Because we are normal people not used to so much family discordπŸ˜‚ that's why we feel overwhelmed by these ott drama

Edited by Dibya_C - 49 minutes ago