Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Why will Ani blame her for her mother's letter now? smiley5....that makes no sense.

Yes, they will likely have some MU in the future but I don't see Ani blaming Jhanak over her mother getting it wrong about her father.

Ani doesn't have any problem with his life changing cuz of Jhanak...he is very clear about the fact that Jhanak is the reason for his existence.....he only gets upset when he gets rejections from Jhanak or she leaves him.

That's the only thing that can upset Ani....jhanak ka rejection smiley36. During that burning track he was already so upset with her .....later wher her innocence was proved toh woh ja chuki thi. This combined rejection, arshi ke liye guilt, and that feeling ki mujhe kya hi accept karegi woh jab Maine hi vishwas nahi kiya us par , sath nahi diya During this whole tamasha.....later when they met in Mumbai phir se reject ho gaya. Jhanak thought he's living happily with arshi toh she taunted him ki jaiye apne room main apni wife ke sath celebrate kariye .... lol pregnancy track main bhi reject hi hue ja raha tha ye. Itni bakwas karne ke baad bhi he wanted her to admit ki bache ka naam nahi bache ka baap chahiye smiley37smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

That's the only thing that can upset Ani....jhanak ka rejection smiley36. During that burning track he was already so upset with her .....later wher her innocence was proved toh woh ja chuki thi. This combined rejection, arshi ke liye guilt, and that feeling ki mujhe kya hi accept karegi woh jab Maine hi vishwas nahi kiya us par , sath nahi diya During this whole tamasha.....later when they met in Mumbai phir se reject ho gaya. Jhanak thought he's living happily with arshi toh she taunted him ki jaiye apne room main apni wife ke sath celebrate kariye .... lol pregnancy track main bhi reject hi hue ja raha tha ye. Itni bakwas karne ke baad bhi he wanted her to admit ki bache ka naam nahi bache ka baap chahiye smiley37smiley37smiley37

@bold: So truesmiley37....uska bigger problem wohi tha ki Jhanak baar baar bol rahi thi that woh sirf BACCHE ke liye aayi hai, Ani ke liye nahinsmiley37.....and Jhanak Maharani bhi after showing so much tashan ki bas bacche ko naam dilana hai was still making puppy eyes at Sirji ki aapne mujhe istemaal karke chhod diya, aapko kaise nahin yaad woh raat jab aapki aakhon mein itna pyar thasmiley37........

Har track ka basic theme wohi hota hai ghoom phir ke....that is the basic conflict and push/pull between them. Ani wants assurance that she wants him and won't leave him....and Jhanak wants him to know that her no means yes even though woh iske muh pe reject karti rehti hai but somehow he should still come and sweep her off her feet like a knight in shining armor smiley36

Aage bhi whatever MUs happen between them will happen for these reasons only...miscommunications and presumptions over feeling rejected ya phir Jhanak Rani ka standard reason ki aap bhi apni family jaise meri insult karte ho toh main chali naye sheher, tata bye byesmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

@bold: So truesmiley37....uska bigger problem wohi tha ki Jhanak baar baar bol rahi thi that woh sirf BACCHE ke liye aayi hai, Ani ke liye nahinsmiley37.....and Jhanak Maharani bhi after showing so much tashan ki bas bacche ko naam dilana hai was still making puppy eyes at Sirji ki aapne mujhe istemaal karke chhod diya, aapko kaise nahin yaad woh raat jab aapki aakhon mein itna pyar thasmiley37........

Har track ka basic theme wohi hota hai ghoom phir ke....that is the basic conflict and push/pull between them. Ani wants assurance that she wants him and won't leave him....and Jhanak wants him to know that her no means yes even though woh iske muh pe reject karti rehti hai but somehow he should still come and sweep her off her feet like a knight in shining armor smiley36

Aage bhi whatever MUs happen between them will happen for these reasons only...miscommunications and presumptions over feeling rejected ya phir Jhanak Rani ka standard reason ki aap bhi apni family jaise meri insult karte ho toh main chali naye sheher, tata bye byesmiley36

Ye Ani ko bhot confuse karti hai but I don't know how no one sees it smiley37smiley37. Lol pure pregnancy track main she was giving him signal ki pyar karti hai sirji se at the same time muh se bol rahi thi ki mujhe sirf bache ka naam chahiye. That scene where they both takrao or Ani isko " stupid " bolta hai......HAAN STUPID TOH HU TABHI TOH PHAS GAYI AAPKE JAAL MAIN smiley37smiley37 .........Ani ke expressions was like ......"really? Tum phas gayi thi mere jaal main? Bola kyu nahi pagli ? Itni bezatti kyu ki meri? Aaj hum dono full ILU ILU bolkar appu di ki shadi enjoy karte" smiley37smiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Ye Ani ko bhot confuse karti hai but I don't know how no one sees it smiley37smiley37. Lol pure pregnancy track main she was giving him signal ki pyar karti hai sirji se at the same time muh se bol rahi thi ki mujhe sirf bache ka naam chahiye. That scene where they both takrao or Ani isko " stupid " bolta hai......HAAN STUPID TOH HU TABHI TOH PHAS GAYI AAPKE JAAL MAIN smiley37smiley37 .........Ani ke expressions was like ......"really? Tum phas gayi thi mere jaal main? Bola kyu nahi pagli ? Itni bezatti kyu ki meri? Aaj hum dono full ILU ILU bolkar appu di ki shadi enjoy karte" smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bahahahahahahasmiley37smiley37smiley37 kitne cartoon comedy log hain yeh dono yaar.....if I wasn't so frustrated with the relentless MUs that had gone on so long, I might have sat through that track more easily....lol but I was mainly skipping cuz my ears were bleeding with the relentless CA-ing onsmiley36

Jhanak humesha galat time pe Ani ko signal deti hai when his brain is already fried by her relentless rejections smiley36....she really expects him to understand pyar vyar after she is openly telling him ki don't want anything to do with you, bas bacche ko naam deke dafaa ho jaao? smiley36

Another hilarious bit was when Jhanak was telling him ki you don't remember Kashmir night cuz aap beemar the toh Ani was like agar main beemar tha toh tum toh theek thi na....tumne kyun nahin roka? smiley37....and Jhanak Rani aage se tashan maar rahi hai ki I didn't stop you cuz I saw so much love in your eyessmiley37....she really thought yeh bolke Ani ko sab samajh aa jaayega and he should take this as her indirect love confession that she "gave in" seeing his puppy eyessmiley37

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is so hilarious smiley37True ,he wants her whole attention only on him 🀣...J Rani tho na samajh hai, uska pyar samajhna mushkil hi nahi na namumkin hai

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Another hilarious bit was when Jhanak was telling him ki you don't remember Kashmir night cuz aap beemar the toh Ani was like agar main beemar tha toh tum toh theek thi na....tumne kyun nahin roka? smiley37....and Jhanak Rani aage se tashan maar rahi hai ki I didn't stop you cuz I saw so much love in your eyessmiley37....she really thought yeh bolke Ani ko sab samajh aa jaayega and he should take this as her indirect love confession that she "gave in" seeing his puppy eyessmiley37

I was cringing so hard at that dialogue smiley37smiley37smiley37 . "Aapne mujhe bhot shiddat se pyar kiya" ....there's no emoji here where I can express mere kya expression the , I think I was horrified while trying to control my laugh smiley37smiley37. Jhanak itna kuch bolkar......expect karti hai that Ani isse dur kisi aur ladki ke sath ghar Basa payega smiley37smiley37smiley37

Behen matt bol itna if you don't want Ani to run after you like a madman smiley37smiley37.

How can you expect him to move with some other women jab woh tumhare muh se ye baatein sun raha hai. Ab toh sochta hi rahega sari jindagi ki Sala mujhe kyu nahi yaad kuchsmiley37smiley37

AreYaar thumbnail

Ab toh sochta hi rahega sari jindagi ki Sala mujhe kyu nahi yaad kuchsmiley37smiley37

Luckily for him, ab Jhanak bhi sab kuch bhool chuki hai smiley37.....Dono saath mein Ghajini ho gaye hain about that night so might as well write it out of their lives for good smiley37

But yeah I have to agree that watching the scenes in the pregnancy track was like watching a daily car crash in slow motion...and somehow weirdly funny also smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 6 hours ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Could be possible . ANI life changed after that letter of Urvashi which now will be proven a liar due this father fiasco . Will now ani blaming her mother also now and again abusing jhanak. Let’s see what’s in store.

i dont know what random path Leela maam is going with this BB drama. Making Urvasi a liar is the worst path to follow. I dont think the letter will cause any Runak split; on its own. If Urvasi Brij story causes Runak split on either side; both Runak have no love or trust for eo and should pls go their separate ways.

Its high time Shristi is exposed which is what I think will happen. Shristi has some big kaand to play in the Urvasi Brij fiasco. Something none of us would have ever imagined will play out. Vinayak involvement is not giving me good vibes.

Arshi will def have ani bound in some legal grip that he will be unable to get out off even for Jhanak; hence the comment by Adi - that Ani should follow through with giving j her haq regardless of whatever the future brings; instead of allowing her to deal with it alone as she has done so far; with Ani safely/securely tucked up with his family and part of the whole abuse on her post his half marriage.

He needs to stop listening to whatever J says; take responsibility for his life; be truthful to Arshi, act like a man who has made mistakes, but wants to correct the wrongs, apologizes to Arshi for his 'ILU' lies to her; reminds her of her & her mothers kaands; and asks her to leave his house; make clear to his parents and bhabi bhaiyya to butt out of his life.

Then he will get my respect.

Sitting in his own house acknowledging being married to Arshi and demanding J take care of him - while she shamelessly does so while also referring to Arshi as Ani's wife is disgusting overall.

Send Arshi out of BH, announce sepaartion divorce, then talk of loving Jhanak. This sleeping in the same room with Arshi after speaking of his love for J to Arshi is sickening. More than the og Ani coming back a more weaker Ani is emerging.

Edited by PPak - 5 hours ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Same feeling....

Wo intensity and charm chala gaya hai...

Really wish k show end hojye on a good note otherwise RuNak se hi nafrat na hojaye kahi πŸ’”

I know - disappointed and relieved at the same time. The amt of time I invested in the show at a point in time while it was fantastic; I don't regret; but it was not sustainable...just like Leena's writing could not sustain in the long run with the irrevoccable damage she did to her characters in trying to drag out the story. But at least I now only give it the time it deserves and no more. I don't blame her...its a daily show...to expect a great somewhat logical story with maintaining characterization is likely my stupidity.

Edited by PPak - 5 hours ago
tellyme thumbnail

LOL kuch farak nahin padna isko dhakke se bhi.....she's still standing right there in Sunday precap when police come to arrest her mom smiley36

Ab yehi curiosity factor bana hua hai ki how much beizzati is too much beizzati for Didismiley36

All these Didis, who claims to be too respectful and have lots of ego, doesn't move an inch away when they get first hand full on baizzati... Looks like us, didi was also waiting to see how much baizzati she can bear...

and what delulu the evil boses are? Ani chikh chick ker bhi bolega that he does not love didi, they will find some excuse to convince didi that Ani does not mean what he is saying...

Tanuja, I find worst as being a mother, she has shown not a single bent towards her son's condition. She is standing steady with all other's against her son. Pathetic charachter.