Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Episode up - ANI has lost all control now. He does full on bezzati of didi. Phir bhi she is like mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai. He boldly declares he loves jhanak. But his parents convincing didi ki he is saying in bimari. OMG these delusion people. ANI thrashing Arshi will come tomorrow. Aaj verbal bezzat I hua kal physical push. Krushal is on fire πŸ”₯

Chalo episode bhi dekh li, aakhon ko sukoon bhi mil gayi, #MrBholaBose πŸ”₯

I wish appu di could witness all this as a RuNak shipper since day 1 ❀️

As happy I am that memory loss track might take the load off of J and make her somewhat better, defo not looking forward to this whole village wala twin BBG drama. IDK why BBG has this EVIL VIBE no matter what role he plays I can't tolerate this guy -_-

It's giving Mumbai - Rudra Pratap wala track where it took a month for RuNak to meet and episodes were just dragging and dragging....At least Ani is not confused about anything now so that's the only great thing!

Didi-MOM ka Tejas wala plan toh matlab sahi thi, full proof, episodes bohot drag hone wale hain shayed....chalo, Ani ne saabki dhulai ki, aapni dil ki baat boli....

Isi bahane hum kuch din chup chap shanti se studies main focus karenge ._.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes it’s a good point….but it is always to be noted that the β€œrighteous” often take the higher moral ground… it’s a common enuf trait

What I was trying to point out… like Ani has a certain characterisation so does Chotton.. I particularly remember the conversation after Ad shoot when Ani was ballistic about Jhanak and Chotton tries to probe Ani on what’s making him so angry.

Yes the muting was on purpose but to me it didn’t appear wrong to me as managing Ani’s morality wasn’t his role. Ani clearly chose to be Arshi then despite everything…if they had got Chotton to say something… we would only have more of Ani’s nonsense then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyways….. the point that I wished to convey that the behaviour of chotton is in keeping with his characterisation 😊

Choton's characterization is not at all consistent Rekha. They change it as they please - so they don't further highlight... Ani's inconsistency...stupidity in choosing Arshi and showing his solidarity, (aka servile attitude) with her.

Leena did give everyone solid core traits. That is her strength of writing. But no character is kept consistent to their original traits. To keep the carrot of Runak milan she has 'evolved' everyones character sketch. All sketches sacrificed at the altar of daily show.

I know everyone is loving Ani these days - but for me I am unable to connect to the love and connection Runak had pre Ani Arshi half marriage. That special Runak feeling is lost because of all the contrivances. Even tho Ani is going against his family now - and beautifully; after all the drama and insults he did to J - with the bachha track; I am not able to fully connect. All talk and Arshi is still in his room sleeping right next to him. And his regret has not been fully explored for viewers to let that chapter go. Even J's OOT sudden care for Ani; I cannot wrap my head around it these days. She wants him taken care of; only to hand him over to Arshi. Total crap shoot these days. TRP is reflecting this drop. In a way this is good. Easier to pull away from this once very addictive show.

Ani and Jhanak still have their chemistry but the charm that was one there has been diluted to a great extent by the need to drag the story out; that the show is not as compelling any more.

I am not able to relate to Ani's intensity anymore...even his brilliant acting cannot resurrect the damage the writing has done to his character. All the stupid word exchanges with BH and Arshi and Shristi - mean nothing when he still refers to Arshi as his wife and J as baharwali.

For me somehow Adi is coming across as more sincere in his devotion to Jhanak.

Also dialogues yesterday - like Adi saying to Ani at the police station, don't forget all this when situation is different; seemed like sone more mu and drame is in store for viewers.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Didi-MOM ka Tejas wala plan toh matlab sahi thi, full proof, episodes bohot drag hone wale hain shayed....chalo, Ani ne saabki dhulai ki, aapni dil ki baat boli....

Isi bahane hum kuch din chup chap shanti se studies main focus karenge ._.

Kahaan ka fool proof plan....2 more episodes mein expose ho jaayega plan once that production wala guy gets caught smiley36

Main drag will be of memory loss waali Jhanak Rani parked at that aashram....lol baaki toh Ani ko pata lag jaayega ki Srishti-Tejas were behind this so he will be on a rampage to get his revenge from them until he finds Jhanaksmiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Choton's characterization is not at all consistent Rekha. They change it as they please - so they don't further highlight... Ani's inconsistency...stupidity in choosing Arshi and showing his solidarity, (aka servile attitude) with her.

Leena did give everyone solid core traits. That is her strength of writing. But no character is kept consistent to their original traits. To keep the carrot of Runak milan she has 'evolved' everyones character sketch. All sketches sacrificed at the altar of daily show.

I know everyone is loving Ani these days - but for me I am unable to connect to the love and connection Runak had pre Ani Arshi half marriage. That special Runak feeling is lost because of all the contrivances. Even tho Ani is going against his family now - and beautifully; after all the drama and insults he did to J - with the bachha track; I am not able to fully connect. All talk and Arshi is still in his room sleeping right next to him. And his regret has not been fully explored for viewers to let that chapter go. Even J's OOT sudden care for Ani; I cannot wrap my head around it these days. She wants him taken care of; only to hand him over to Arshi. Total crap shoot these days. TRP is reflecting this drop. In a way this is good. Easier to pull away from this once very addictive show.

Ani and Jhanak still have their chemistry but the charm that was one there has been diluted to a great extent by the need to drag the story out; that the show is not as compelling any more.

I am not able to relate to Ani's intensity anymore...even his brilliant acting cannot resurrect the damage the writing has done to his character. All the stupid word exchanges with BH and Arshi and Shristi - mean nothing when he still refers to Arshi as his wife and J as baharwali.

Also dialogues yesterday - like Adi saying to Ani at the police station, don't forget all this when situation is different; seemed like sone more mu and drame is in store for viewers.

Could be possible . ANI life changed after that letter of Urvashi which now will be proven a liar due this father fiasco . Will now ani blaming her mother also now and again abusing jhanak. Let’s see what’s in store.
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

No, he wasn't indicating Arshi there at all....Arshi was giving general shocked looks throughout like whole evil gang was cuz Ani was bashing them all smiley36......collective shock mein tha evil gang over anything Ani was saying smiley36

Why would he tell Laal not to judge Arshi? smiley5smiley36....that was all for Jhanak only.

I was like on cloud 9, imagining didi ki jyada beizzati samajh ke 😜πŸ€ͺ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Could be possible . ANI life changed after that letter of Urvashi which now will be proven a liar due this father fiasco . Will now ani blaming her mother also now and again abusing jhanak. Let’s see what’s in store.

Why will Ani blame her for her mother's letter now? smiley5....that makes no sense.

Yes, they will likely have some MU in the future but I don't see Ani blaming Jhanak over her mother getting it wrong about her father.

Ani doesn't have any problem with his life changing cuz of Jhanak...he is very clear about the fact that Jhanak is the reason for his existence.....he only gets upset when he gets rejections from Jhanak or she leaves him.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

I was like on cloud 9, imagining didi ki jyada beizzati samajh ke 😜πŸ€ͺ

LOL Didi ki aur bahut beizzati hui us scene mein to enjoy.....like Ani shaking up her whole world by telling her he only loves Jhanak, not her.....Didi started teetering on her feet then.....lol

But yeh baharwaali wala dialogue bahut random tha and nothing to fixate on. In the same scene Ani also made it clear again that he doesn't consider Arshi his wife, woh family waale consider karte hain....toh yeh dialogues ka up and down chalta rahega since they have to fill up 40 min.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 hours ago

hey guys, aj ka episode aya kya ? koi update??

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Same feeling....

Wo intensity and charm chala gaya hai...

Really wish k show end hojye on a good note otherwise RuNak se hi nafrat na hojaye kahi πŸ’”

Edited by xnbstar - 5 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

hey guys, aj ka episode aya kya ? koi update??

No, it's delayed again as usual smiley36